Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,895 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

!! - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / !! (14640 Views)

Super Falcons Withdraw From Turkey Invitational Tournament / I Can’t Guarantee World Cup Ticket – Rohr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: !! by mekuso89(m): 10:46am On Dec 11, 2019
uppa:
Once again.....i want to say that 1xbet is legit and trusted, every bookie has it's advantages and disadvantages, but believe me if you win on 1xbet, you will surely get paid and you will withdraw successfully, alots of peeps contacted me and there issues were amicably resolved.....u can reach me on juwonpristine@gmail.com if you having any issue and your complains will be attended to. Just my little way of helping
How about their verification process
Re: !! by JJArthur: 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2019
mekuso89:
I have verification yesterday, but my passport was not verified and I emailed to the support. the issue with verification was solved in 3 hours and money without problems was withdrawn from the account in 15 minutes to the card

1 Like

Re: !! by mekuso89(m): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2019
JJArthur:

I have verification yesterday, but my passport was not verified and I emailed to the support. the issue with verification was solved in 3 hours and money without problems was withdrawn from the account in 15 minutes to the card
ok you withdrewed visa visa card?
Re: !! by uppa(m): 3:30am On Dec 12, 2019
mekuso89:
a valid means of identification and bank statement will work
Re: !! by liverpudian9(m): 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2020
I just made my first withdrawal today and today was my first time of winning on 1x bet its easy to withdraw all u need is to click on ur profile on the left hand top corner then select bonuses reject all the bonuses and retry withdrawing to yr bank account it will b processed and u will get ur alert
Re: !! by okennamodestus: 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
liverpudian9:
I just made my first withdrawal today and today was my first time of winning on 1x bet its easy to withdraw all u need is to click on ur profile on the left hand top corner then select bonuses reject all the bonuses and retry withdrawing to yr bank account it will b processed and u will get ur alert
Please guys help me i have been trying to withdraw from my 1xbet account for days now but to no avail it keeps telling me to withdraw through the means i used to deposit please guys what do i do i have rejected the bonus but still cant withdraw
Re: !! by liverpudian9(m): 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
okennamodestus:

Please guys help me i have been trying to withdraw from my 1xbet account for days now but to no avail it keeps telling me to withdraw through the means i used to deposit please guys what do i do i have rejected the bonus but still cant withdraw

Go to my account and click on active account then pick main account and disable bonus account our go to settings and reject the bonus offer under the bonus account and try to withdraw it will work
Re: !! by Onepointfiveodds: 3:25am On May 16, 2020
JJArthur:

Good morning sir.. Please walk me through how you got your verification solved. I've been unable to withdraw my funds because of this verification since yesterday.. I email them and they keep asking for series of documents. Even ask me to snap my id in front of my face..

Please, my money is there. 139k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emenike Wants To Surpass Yekini's Goal-scoring Record / Friendly: England Reject Eagles / Keshi Draws Vs Kano Pillars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.