Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

I'M Desperate, Please Help Me With The Meaning Of This - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I'M Desperate, Please Help Me With The Meaning Of This (1399 Views)

Meaning Of The Five Lines On A Palm / Animals Names In Yoruba And Their English Meaning / The Meaning Of Edo Flag Of Benin Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'M Desperate, Please Help Me With The Meaning Of This by ikeepitreal(m): 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
please, i desperately need to find out the origin of a Nigerian name and the correct spelling...

i met a girl, she said her name is Miseh, or Misseh... she pronounced it as "{Me-Say)"...
she said it means blessing and i don't know what language that is.

I'm desperately trying to find her on fb because i couldn't get her number so please, can someone help me with the correct spelling..

THIs means a lot to me, please, y'all.
Re: I'M Desperate, Please Help Me With The Meaning Of This by heendrix(m): 12:02am On Jan 24, 2018
ikeepitreal:
please, i desperately need to find out the origin of a Nigerian name and the correct spelling...

i met a girl, she said her name is Miseh, or Misseh... she pronounced it as "{Me-Say)"...

I'm desperately trying to find her on fb because i couldn't get her number so please, can someone help me with the correct spelling..

maybe she wanted to say "mistake" who knows

1 Like

Re: I'M Desperate, Please Help Me With The Meaning Of This by bigfrancis21: 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
ikeepitreal:

Mise you mean? It might be a Yoruboid-Olukwumish name.

1 Like

Re: I'M Desperate, Please Help Me With The Meaning Of This by Ishilove: 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
Eyah. See love...
Re: I'M Desperate, Please Help Me With The Meaning Of This by ikeepitreal(m): 11:29am On Jan 28, 2018
I'm dying cryI'm dying
Re: I'M Desperate, Please Help Me With The Meaning Of This by Ishilove: 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
ikeepitreal:
I'm dying cryI'm dying
Pele. You wee survive

There croaker, Titus, tuna, Blue Mackerel (Kote), Shawa, Obonge, lady fish etc in the big, blue merry ocean. If one escapes your net, there's many more you can still catch as long as the sun's still up and the day's bright.
Re: I'M Desperate, Please Help Me With The Meaning Of This by Simplybami(f): 12:01am On Jan 29, 2018
ikeepitreal:
I'm dying cryI'm dying
Awwwwn, ndo you hear. Lol.
Re: I'M Desperate, Please Help Me With The Meaning Of This by ikeepitreal(m): 8:48am On Jan 29, 2018
Ishilove:

Pele. You wee survive

There croaker, Titus, tuna, Blue Mackerel (Kote), Shawa, Obonge, lady fish etc in the big, blue merry ocean. If one escapes your net, there's many more you can still catch as long as the sun's still up and the day's bright.

Ishilove, but why do i feel like this is the end of the world for me?
like the only thing that makes me want to continue existing is finding her..

everything in life now seems tasteless to me and only her can add color to it..
the obsession is literally killing me
Re: I'M Desperate, Please Help Me With The Meaning Of This by ikeepitreal(m): 8:49am On Jan 29, 2018
Simplybami:
Awwwwn, ndo you hear. Lol.
embarassed thanks
Re: I'M Desperate, Please Help Me With The Meaning Of This by Taiwo20(m): 7:01am On Feb 03, 2018
ikeepitreal:

sounds like an Ogu name from Badagry.

Mishe or Miyishe...

1 Like

Re: I'M Desperate, Please Help Me With The Meaning Of This by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 03, 2018
Not trying to be sarcastic, but have you tried twitter? The rate at which stories go viral via twitter is commendable. Maybe your answer lies there.

(1) (Reply)

Papi Lojingo: ? / Cultural Phenomena - Why Are Women Subjected To Harsh Beauty Standards? / Afro-Asian Crowned Miss Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.