Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" (50246 Views)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by Lomprico2: 10:40am On Jan 24, 2018
Con men!

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by jacyhelen(f): 10:42am On Jan 24, 2018
donnie:
The prophesy was given at the program hosted by Rev Tom Amenkhienan and Christ Embassy Abuja...

Prophecies From the Man of God, Pastor Benny Hinn for Nigeria.

God is sending an anointing for authority. God is exalting His name in the nation, Nigeria. God will do it in the next few weeks. God is going to bring change into the political system of Nigeria.

Fast for 3 weeks and when you fast, target the individuals you want to see removed. This time, we must take the kingdom by force. Target the individuals by name and position. No nation is stronger than the anointing of God. No nation is stronger than the spiritual forces in it.

Words are powerful but our words are more powerful. The church is going to affect the economy of Nigeria positively. LoveWorld is going to plough the mentality of the politicians in Abuja. We will pray for prosperity to rest in Nigeria and all power that is not of God will be defeated.

There's going to be wealth transfer from the sinners to the Children of God. There's been six wealth transfers already recorded in the Bible, and we are No. 7 on our way to heaven. Hallelujah!!

so since 1960,its now that God will do something in Nigeria?
Sheeple!!!..
Ndi ara!!!

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 24, 2018
Master Scam Artist.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by 21million(m): 11:02am On Jan 24, 2018
[I hear you.quote author=jayson87 post=64468841]We are still suffering from the one Rv. father Mbaka declared on us[/quote]
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by blackbeau1(f): 11:03am On Jan 24, 2018
Napoleonsammy:
we no need to fast if na prophecy abeg e go hapen
even of its a prophecy, you need to pray for its fufillment . Besides this one already came with the added condition of '3 weeks fasting'

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by ahbey(m): 11:06am On Jan 24, 2018
imagine ur name IdiAmin2. so who´s the ole jatijati...if its not you. You better change and stop stealing ur dream away.

IdiAmin2:
how much pastor Chris go give benny Hinn this time around?

Last time love-vendor Benny came to naija, na 1 million dollars okays dash am

Rogues

won Ole jatijati
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by princeakino(m): 11:16am On Jan 24, 2018
This is a confirmation of what God has pressed in my spirit. All evil leaders both present and past will be sent on spiritual exile . THE children of God must take over, Africa must take her place in destiny.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by koolaid87: 11:21am On Jan 24, 2018
No revolution, no changes.

Corruption is deep rooted in the system.

All these corrupt mofos need to be driven out by GUN... that's the real force.

Anything aside revolution is just a day dreaming

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 24, 2018
Lol since Christians now don't even know the difference between prophecy and predictions
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by aalangel(f): 11:23am On Jan 24, 2018
donnie:
The prophesy was given at the program hosted by Rev Tom Amenkhienan and Christ Embassy Abuja...

Prophecies From the Man of God, Pastor Benny Hinn for Nigeria.

There's going to be wealth transfer from the sinners to the Children of God. There's been six wealth transfers already recorded in the Bible, and we are No. 7 on our way to heaven. Hallelujah!!

Rev Tom Amenkhienan Of Christ Embassy Abuja....

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by BushWickBill: 11:23am On Jan 24, 2018
If I were you, I'd take anything that comes out of this fake's mouth with a jar of salt.

http://www.equip.org/hank_speaks_out/benny-hinns-false-prophecies/

http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/hinnfalse.html

http://www.prophecyfilm.com/benny-hinn/

This man is a known fraud, a liar and a scam. Anyone associating with him risks being tagged as such.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by israelmao(m): 11:27am On Jan 24, 2018
charliboy654:

So is Nigeria any better after the series of letters obj wrote to gej.
My point is that Nigeria has been fasting and praying even b4 I was born, such prophecy has been made countless of times yet nothing happened, and I don't see this one to be any different.

The founding fathers of America laboured in prayer and took necessary actions before America became great.Prayer is not magic, it's combination of work and action.Dr.Dennis says,"Prayer doesn't change things unless it first changes our attitude and state of mind.
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by Yeeyo: 11:31am On Jan 24, 2018
charliboy654:

See Dino sef dey praise god o, there's nothing we will not see in this country.
Jesus did not come for the saint but for the sinners, you that you think you are a saint may God help.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by Niflheim(m): 11:37am On Jan 24, 2018
1."God is going to bring change into the political system of Nigeria."..............................................Change? Is he an APC member?

2."This time, we must take the kingdom by force."..................................................Take the kingdom by force? With a bible? On an empty stomach? grin grin grin grin grin

3."No nation is stronger than the anointing of God"................................................You are joking right? A man pours groundnut oil on his hair, then claims to be the spokesman of the "creator of the Universe" and you believe that?

4."Words are powerful but our words are more powerful.".........................................Can you use your words to eradicate poverty from Nigeria? I don't even think you can eradicate poverty in your church!!!

5."There's going to be wealth transfer from the sinners to the Children of God.".................................................You are speaking like a professional bank robber!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by BushWickBill: 11:42am On Jan 24, 2018
Niflheim:
1."God is going to bring change into the political system of Nigeria."..............................................Change? Is he an APC member?

2."This time, we must take the kingdom by force."..................................................Take the kingdom by force? With a bible? On an empty stomach? grin grin grin grin grin

3."No nation is stronger than the anointing of God"................................................You are joking right? A man pours groundnut oil on his hair, then claims to be the spokesman of the "creator of the Universe" and you believe that?

4."Words are powerful but our words are more powerful.".........................................Can you use your words to eradicate poverty from Nigeria? I don't even think you can eradicate poverty in your church!!!

5."There's going to be wealth transfer from the sinners to the Children of God.".................................................You are speaking like a professional bank robber!!!
It's not the words that he says that bother me.
It's the acute stup1dity of these rank mor0ns that disturbs.

People do not use their brains. That is why they take the words of these liars like Hinn to heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by 3kay945(m): 11:51am On Jan 24, 2018
megrimor:
Dino is a certified mad man

Buhari is "madder"

cheesy
Yeye man and dead brain..
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 24, 2018
Yeeyo:

Jesus did not come for the saint but for the sinners, you that you think you are a saint may God help.
And who told you I am a saint. Or even a Christian.
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by jobbers: 11:59am On Jan 24, 2018
oh
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
israelmao:

The founding fathers of America laboured in prayer and took necessary actions before America became great.Prayer is not magic, it's combination of work and action.Dr.Dennis says,"Prayer doesn't change things unless it first changes our attitude and state of mind.
Nigeria doesn't look like a country that's ready to work, not when a state that doesn't have a single factory is building a 10 billion naira auditorium to pray.
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by deebrownneymar: 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
This wealth transfer since wet never reach to transform into bank alert. Nawa ooo. Abi na only pastors they revive am. Are we all praying for pastors?
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by Yeeyo: 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
charliboy654:

And who told you I am a saint. Or even a Christian.
What ever
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
Yeeyo:

What ever
E pain am.
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by Mhyketh(m): 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
charliboy654:
Na today? Abeg make we hear word.
better not to talk than say rubbish.
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by pssnlimited4all: 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thank you Jesus. So shall it be in Jesus name.
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
Mhyketh:
better not to talk than say rubbish.
Who ask you to quote me na, amebo if u don't have what to say, u can read and pass.

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by deeway200(m): 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
amen, I claim it ijn
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by donnie(m): 12:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
mmadubugwu:

After all this, better get your Permanent Voters Card. Exercise your vote!!!

Exactly.

Abeg. I didnt vote last time. So I still have my temporary voters card of last two regimes.

Where do I begin? undecided
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by donnie(m): 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
Shafiiimran99:
So buhari is your problem

I didn't call anyones name o shocked

Only in my prayer closet. They shall be removed.
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by donnie(m): 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
FreeBiafra2018:
Many people will misinterpret these prophecy. The man is actually talking about the imminent Biafra referendum and subsequent restoration. Believe it or leave it, it shall come to pass. #AllHailBiafra
grin

Na wa!

ndé ipob
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:24pm On Jan 24, 2018
cheesy Change stands for APC, that means what Nigerians actually voted them for will begin to manifest
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by Shafiiimran99: 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
donnie:

I didn't call anyones name o shocked

Only in my prayer closet. They shall be removed.
Sure sooner or later they would leave but the question is, will it make any difference?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Welcomes Fifth Child (Photo) / Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno / "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.