Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In (8319 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied / Corruption Is Thriving Not In Spite Of Buhari But Because Of Him- Farooq Kperogi / Voter Who Voted For Mbuhari And Is Now Regretting It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by Ramanto(m): 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
If you did support Buhari but are regretting it now, raise your hand. I'm guilty of this too

4 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by NnamdiN: 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
to what end?
Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by luvinhubby(m): 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
You people are very funny jokers, it is pay back time for us, Buhari till 2023, i will campaign and vote for Buhari come 2019 election.

It is our own turn to turn deaf ears to the voices of those that refused to listen to our own voices in 2015.

Una think say na only certain persons from certain places dey mean !!

Sai baba till 2023. angry angry

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by NnamdiN: 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
luvinhubby:
You people are very funny jokers, it is pay back time for us, Buhari till 2023, i will campaign and vote for Buhari come 2019 election.

It is our own turn to turn deaf ears to the voices of those that refused to listen to our own voices in 2015.

bros I know say you dey vex but this thing affect all of us, make the man go rest bag.

14 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by SalamRushdie: 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
I voted for him but within 7 months of his inauguration I realised he was going to make Nigeria a living he'll because he didn't have the quality of thought process that made a visionary leader and since then I have never looked back in persistently bashing and demarketing anywhere is see up to 3 people gather ..Buhari was a mistake

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by Throwback: 11:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
luvinhubby:

Please tell us who you voted for?

I reckon you voted for the other Moro.n called Jonathan? The one that was assessed globally and aptly termed as an ineffectual buffoon.

The sacked president who till this day ponders on why he was deemed to be the head of a corrupt government by the US and UK governments, yet he cannot reflect on his Nwobodo Peugeot campaign speech in Enugu, or his pardoning and political revival of a corruption convict called DSP Alams who was then gifted a seat in the senate that should be revered? He even failed to use his gumption and hindsight to reflect on the corruption cases of his many aides and party executives like Olisah Metuh who got government funds for party affairs directly executed for him.
Yet this special retarde.d moro.n still wonders as to why he was considered by decent societies and goverents as corrupt?
Some mothers truly have 'em.

The only president who was unable to add new savings to the foreign reserves, instead he ran it aground despite earning more petrodollars than all previous governments combined.

That you campaigned to reelect a colossal failure like Jonathan, makes you no different than the dolts who are still campaigning to reelect the current idiot in Aso Rock.

Partisan party sycophants like you who have no conscience beyond the need to have their party win, will always end up disappointed as more Nigerians realise that no failure deserves a 2nd term in office.

I will never retain a failure in office. You tried to and you failed woefully with Jonathan, and will also fail with Buhari.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by Haganah: 11:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
No wahala!

Buhari will rule till 2027 or ti he dies followed by el rufai.

We have joined the sophisticated crew!

Throwback:

I reckon you voted for the other Moro.n called Jonathan?

The only president who was unable to add new savings to the foreign reserves, instead he ran it aground despite earning more petrodollars than all previous governments combined.

15 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by Throwback: 11:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
Haganah:
No wahala!

Buhari will rule till 2027 or ti he dies followed by el rufai.

We have joined the sophisticated crew!

And again, you will still vote and lose like you did the last time trying to retain a failed and useless incumbent.

You are always at the wrong side of history.

We will continue to change our failed leaders till we get it right.

I will never retain a failure in power.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by heendrix(m): 11:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
luvinhubby:

it's now a stale joke... you know?

5 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by okachie1(m): 12:14am On Jan 24, 2018
Una never see shon shin (pun intended) grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by Haganah: 3:41am On Jan 24, 2018
Lols. If you had the power to see the future how come you did not see that Buhari/Osibanjo was a failed option during the elections?

Or were you blinded by tribal sentiments and chose to vote bacause our brother will become VP?

Abeg!

Buhari will contest in 2019 and win smoothly. Deal with it! Osibanjo will be kicked out in the coming weeks.

Deal with with it!

Throwback:

And again, you will still vote and lose like you did the last time trying to retain a failed and useless incumbent.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by luvinhubby(m): 5:42am On Jan 24, 2018
heendrix:

it's now a stale joke... you know?

You and who is joking?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by Alejoas(m): 5:53am On Jan 24, 2018
You can all help rewrite the 'wrong'.... I am on the side of INEC as they need all the good hands they can get to help them organise a credible election

1 Like

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by edo3(m): 6:01am On Jan 24, 2018
Throwback:

I too gbadun your write up bro,,at first i thought u were supporting bubu,,but when i followed through,,I realised u are a true Nigerian...I campaigned for bubu though,, but am regretting it now..

3 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by Nwadiuto247: 6:13am On Jan 24, 2018
Ramanto:
If you did support Buhari but are regretting it now, raise your hand. I'm guilty of this too

I supported him so much that i quarreled with my people but now i can't support him again. He has failed. I stopped supporting him late 2017. The economy is so bad. God forbid that we experience bad leadership again in Nigeria. Amen

7 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by Throwback: 6:58am On Jan 24, 2018
Haganah:
Lols. If you had the power to see the future how come you did not see that Buhari/Osibanjo was a failed option during the elections?

Or were you blinded by tribal sentiments and chose to vote bacause our brother will become VP?

Abeg!

Buhari will contest in 2019 and win smoothly. Deal with it! Osibanjo will be kicked out in the coming weeks.

Deal with with it!

When you realise that the same Buhari using a Yoruba
Christian and Pastor running mate, had contested an election with the same Jonathan and lost to Jonathan in 2011, then any rational mind would ask to know what changed to make Jonathan lose in the SouthWest and Middle Belt 4 years later.

If those who voted in Jonathan over a patriot like Ribadu in the 2011 election had the power to see the future, would they have made the mistake of voting in the retarde.d clown to power? A president who was hell bent on emptying the treasury despite the immense oil income, a corruption facilitator and protector, a weak and pretentious human whose employees did not even take his directives seriously, and an incredibly clueless yet educated dunce. But they made a mistake and learnt how useless he was and sent him packing.

Simply put, Jonathan was a useless failure, and ethnic and religious sycophants chose to return him to power but they failed woefully.

Same way ethnic and religious sycophants and beneficiaries of this equally useless administration will also try like those who voted to return Jonathan, and they will likewise fail.

It is your own destiny to always find yourself on the wrong side of history. When people are set for change, you are always bent on retaining the failed status quo.

I repeat, a useless president will always be sent back to his village. We have returned one to Otuoke on a canoe, we will return this one to Daura on a wheel barrow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by UncleJudax(m): 7:11am On Jan 24, 2018
luvinhubby:

Sai Baba. Chanji dole ne! grin

3 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by luvinhubby(m): 7:34am On Jan 24, 2018
Throwback:

I reckon you voted for the other Moro.n called Jonathan? The one that was assessed globally and aptly termed as an ineffectual buffoon.

The sacked president who till this day ponders on why he was deemed to be the head of a corrupt government by the US and UK governments, yet he cannot reflect on his Nwobodo Peugeot campaign speech in Enugu, or his pardoning and political revival of a corruption convict called DSP Alams who was then gifted a seat in the senate that should be revered? He even failed to use his gumption and hindsight to reflect on the corruption cases of his many aides and party executives like Olisah Metuh who got government funds for party affairs directly executed for him.
Yet this special retarde.d moro.n still wonders as to why he was considered by decent societies and goverents as corrupt?
Some mothers truly have 'em.

That you campaigned to reelect a colossal failure like Jonathan, makes you no different than the dolts who are still campaigning to reelect the current idiot in Aso Rock.

Partisan party sycophants like you who have no conscience beyond the need to have their party win, will always end up disappointed as more Nigerians realise that no failure deserves a 2nd term in office.

I will never retain a failure in office. You tried to and you failed woefully with Jonathan, and will also fail with Buhari.

The holy book says.....'Wisdom is justified by it's output(fruits)'.

The state of the nation and the welbeing of it's citizens then and now justifies those that were wise or foolish in 2015.

That Goodluck may have been a failure based on the assesment of certain bigots in Nigeria and made them decide for an illiterate dumb old man as an alternative, clearly outlines the deficiency in the intelligency quotient of all those that rooted for Buhari against Goodluck then.

The choice between Nigerians in 2015 was between going forward and going backwards and those who choose Buhari and APC in 2015 clearly choose a reverse mode for Nigeria, despite every effort to make them see reason.

It is not about voting out those that failed, it is all about the sensibilities of certain persons who out of tribal and religious bigotry, believed that a Buhari was better than a GEJ in 2015 and i clearly choose GEJ and current happeings have vindicated my choice.

Sai baba till 2023

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by ednut1(m): 7:37am On Jan 24, 2018
Until we realise the real problem which is the system. We would make no headway
Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by UncleJudax(m): 7:39am On Jan 24, 2018
Throwback:

When you realise that the same Buhari using a Yoruba
Christian and Pastor running mate, had contested an election with the same Jonathan and lost to Jonathan in 2011, then any rational mind would ask to know what changed to make Jonathan lose in the SouthWest and Middle Belt 4 years later.

If those who voted in Jonathan over a patriot like Ribadu in the 2011 election had the power to see the future, would they have made the mistake of voting in the retarde.d clown to power? A president who was hell bent on emptying the treasury despite the immense oil income, a corruption facilitator and protector, a weak and pretentious human whose employees did not even take his directives seriously, and an incredibly clueless yet educated dunce. But they made a mistake and learnt how useless he was and sent him packing.

Simply put, Jonathan was a useless failure, and ethnic and religious sycophants chose to return him to power but they failed woefully.

Same way ethnic and religious sycophants and beneficiaries of this equally useless administration will also try like those who voted to return Jonathan, and they will likewise fail.

It is your own destiny to always find yourself on the wrong side of history. When people are set for change, you are always bent on retaining the failed status quo.

I repeat, a useless president will always be sent back to his village. We have returned one to Otuoke on a canoe, we will return this one to Daura on a wheel barrow.
To be honest with you, i like your reasoning...#progressive. However, you are also on the wrong side of History... You voted in Buhari to bring "change" based on what? Intergrity? Those who didnt would equally argue that Buhari has been a bigger disaster than Jonathan. It was a loss-loss.

But again, you are right, anybody who performs poorly should be sent back Home.

Anybody who wants to lead has to be properly evaluated. We have to ask questions. We have to Check Track Record... Buhari didnt really fail cos Many people knew from His record, He was not fit.

9 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by Throwback: 7:52am On Jan 24, 2018
luvinhubby:

The holy book says.....'Wisdom is justified by it's output(fruits)'.

The state of the nation and the welbeing of it's citizens then and now justifies those that were wise or foolish in 2015.

That Goodluck may have been a failure based on the assesment of certain bigots in Nigeria and made them decide for an illiterate dumb old man as an alternative, clearly outlines the deficiency in the intelligency quotient of all those that rooted for uhari against Goodluck then.

The choice between Nigerians in 2015 was between going forward and going backwards and those who choose Buhari and APC in 2015 clearly choose a reverse mode for Nigeria, despite every effort to make them see reason.

It is not about voting out those that failed, it is all about the sensibilities certain persons who out of tribal and religious bigotry, believed that a Buhari was better than a GEJ in 2015 and i clearly choose GEJ and current happeings have vindicated my choice.

Sai baba till 2023

You mean going forward towards an empty treasury?

If Jonathan was still president when crude sold for $27pb, would we still have any cents left in our foreign reserves?

You are one and same with those tribal and religious bigots who felt they must retain Jonathan because he is from the South and a Christian.

The happenings of the Jonathan regime also vindicated my choice not to vote for him in 2011, as I voted for Nuhu Ribadu.

Out of tribal and religious bigotry, some will still vote to retain Buhari, just like you guided by same emotions, voted to retain a useless Jonathan in power.

You were the "Sai Barbarians" of the Jonathan regime who felt every criticism was because the president is from a certain tribe or religion. You are no different to the people now castigated as the BMC crew, who have no conscience and wanted to return a failure to power.

Did the PhD touting Jonathan ever display any intelligence while in power, for that to have been a reason to reject the less educated Buhari?

So I reckon that the failure assessment of the Buhari regime that you also criticise daily, is the assessment of certain bigots in Nigeria, since the failure assessment of Jonathan was done by certain bigots?

Dude you are the Bigot who chose to see nothing wrong in the failure and cluelessness of Jonathan. Just as we have bigots who are still ready to die for a useless Buhari.

You are a man who has continued to lie to himself daily over the failure of the Jonathan regime, and the well deserved sacking.

Jonathan failed and was kicked out, Buhari has failed and will be kicked out too.

See what opinion FFK had when Obasanjo wrote the letter to Jonathan. Was FFK a bigot too, who then became cured of his bigotry in time to help Jonathan win reelection?

“OBJ has finally closed GEJ’s chapter with his letter. Jonathan is finished- mark my words. Abati should shut up and let his boss speak for himself on this one.
The Ebora Owu has spoken and the issues that he has raised are too serious to be ignored or to be responded to with amatuerish and cheeky insults and slurs from a mere staff of the Presidency.
The President should find the courage to personally answer the charges and address the message rather than get his aides to attack the messenger. As Baba said, Jonathan is “bleeding Nigeria to death”. It is time for change.
God used Obasanjo to put Jonathan in power and, by His grace, He will use that same Obasanjo to remove him.”

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by luvinhubby(m): 8:05am On Jan 24, 2018
Throwback:

You mean going forward towards an empty treasury?

If Jonathan was still preside when crude sold for $27pb, would we still have any cents left in our foreign reserves?

You are one and same with those tribal and religious bigots who felt they must retain Jonathan because he is from the South and a Christian.

The happenings of the Jonathan regime also vindicated my choice not to vote for him in 2011, as I voted for Nuhu Ribadu.

Out of tribal and religious bigotry, some will still vote to retain Buhari, just like you guided by same emotions, voted to retain a useless Jonathan in power.

You were the "Sai Barbarians" of the Jonathan regime who felt every criticism was because the president is from a certain tribe or religion. You are no different to the people now castigated as the BMC crew, who have no conscience and wanted to return a failure to power.

Did the PhD touting Jonathan ever display any intelligence while in power, for that to have been a reason to reject the less educated Buhari?

So I reckon that the failure assessment of the Buhari regime that you also criticise daily, is the assessment of certain bigots in Nigeria, since the failure assessment of Jonathan was done by bigots?

Dude you are the Bigot who chose to see nothing wrong in the failure and cluelessness of Jonathan. Just as we have bigots who are still ready to die for a useless Buhari.

You are a man who has continued to lie to himself daily over the failure of the Jonathan regime, and the well deserved sacking.

Jonathan failed and was kicked out, Buhari has failed and will be kicked out too.

Trying to lie to one's self is okay, at least it will make you feel good.

The question here is all about choices, trying to justify one wrong choice of yesterday with current realities of today is self-deceit to say the least.
The only grouse of the bigots against GEJ was his perceived stance against cooruption and that was the premise upon which Buhari was heralded into Aso rock and they failed, till date, to sincerely own up that our federation is so poorly structured that corruption will always thrive, but the bigots choose to blame a person instead of the system for our state of affairs and corruption.

I voted GEJ in 2015, because, objectively, he had a better approach to governance than was canvassed by Buhari then and those of you that labelled GEJ a failure to vote in a perpetual failure have being shown to be bigger failures themselves.

But sha........Sai baba till 2023.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by Throwback: 8:09am On Jan 24, 2018
UncleJudax:

To be honest with you, i like your reasoning...#progressive. However, you are also on the wrong side of History... You voted in Buhari to bring "change" based in what? Intergrity? Those who didnt will equally argue that Buhari has been a bigger disaster than Jonathan. It was a loss-loss.

But again, you are right, anybody who performs poorly should be sent back Home.

Anybody who wants to lead has to be properly evaluated. We have to ask questions. We have to Check Track Record... Buhari didnt really fail cos Many people knew from His record, He was not fit.

Buhari was touted as a frugal and incorruptible man.

Having had the disaster of Jonathan for 5yrs with a treasury that was emptying as oil income was increasing, those qualities touted in Buhari became very attractive.

No president is an economic genius, rather they try to build a sound economic team. So we expected any President to do so. However the political will of the president to grow the economy is what you look out for.

We saw the will in candidate Buhari to revamp the economy and fight corruption, while we saw the denial in candidate Jonathan who as the incumbent believed he was doing a good job despite emptying our treasury and borrowing more funds and with a determination that he will not fight corruption.

The mistake made is that we did not give the other candidates from other parties the chance to sell their agenda to us. They did not have the robust platform of APC or PDP, and we also were too lazy to seek them out.

It was mandatory to sack Jonathan, it was not mandatory to elect Buhari, but we did.

I campaigned for Buhari and was so disappointed when I couldn't get to vote for him as I did not have the PVC released to me by INEC, and eventually I was away on a project.

Now I know I had been saved the trauma of voting a useless president.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by obailala(m): 8:17am On Jan 24, 2018
I supported Buhari in 2015 but would join the bandwagon booting him out in 2019. Buhari failed in even in the most little things.

But then, not a single cell in my body regrets booting out the last cancer called GEJ.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by Throwback: 8:19am On Jan 24, 2018
luvinhubby:

Trying to lie to one's self is okay, at least it will make you feel good.

The question here is all about choices, trying to justify one wrong choice of yesterday with current realities of today is self-deceit to say the least.
The only grouse of the bigots against GEJ was his perceived stance against cooruption and that was the premise upon Buhari was heralded into Aso rock and they failed, till date, to sincerely own up that our federation is so poorly structured that corruption will always thrive, but the bigots choose to blame a person instead of the system for our state of affairs.

I voted GEJ in 2015, because, objectively, he had a better approach to governance than was canvassed by Buhari then and those of you that labelled him a failure to vote in a perpetual failure have being shown to be failures themselves.

But sha........Sai baba till 2023.

You can blame a person for not fighting corruption, especially if the indicted are his own employees in his cabinet. That was were Jonathan failed and were Buhari has also failed woefully.

But according to you, those who blamed Jonathan are bigots, so those blaming Buhari for not fighting corruption in his own cabinet are bigots too?

However the "bigots" who blamed Jonathan have been vindicated.

Money just dey flow yafun yafun till reserve almost empty. If Jonathan had been returned to power and with crude oil selling so low, by now we will have only 25 Cents left in our foreign reserves, while people like you will tell us all to keep quiet and stop being bigots to the Jonathan regime.

3 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by Throwback: 8:21am On Jan 24, 2018
obailala:
I supported Buhari in 2015 but would join the bandwagon booting him out in 2019. Buhari failed in even in the most little things.

But then, not a single cell in my body regrets booting out the last cancer called GEJ.

Bros, even the most insignificant things, Buhari chose that he must fail.

Let him go and fail in his village.

2 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by LordAdam16: 8:24am On Jan 24, 2018
Throwback:
[s]

Buhari was touted as a frugal and incorruptible man.

Having had the disaster of Jonathan for 5yrs with a treasury that was emptying as oil income was increasing, those qualifies touted in Buhari became very attractive.

No president is an economic genius, rather they try to build a sound economic team. So we expected any President to do so. However the political will of the president to grow the economy is what you look out for.

We saw the will in candidate Buhari to revamp the economy and fight corruption, while we saw the denial in candidate Jonathan who as the incumbent believed he was doing a good job despite emptying our treasury and borrowing more funds and with a determination that he will not fight corruption.

The mistake made is that we did not give the other candidates from other parties the chance to sell their agenda to us. They did not have the robust platform of APC or PDP, and we also were too lazy to seek them out.

It was mandatory to sack Jonathan, it was not mandatory to elect Buhari, but we did.

I campaigned for Buhari and was so disappointed when I couldn't get to vote for him as I did not have the PVC released to me by INEC, and eventually I was away on a project.

Now I know I had been saved the trauma of voting a useless president.[/s]

Trash!

Buhari was touted as a frugal and incorruptible man. But was he really? Or you are one of the educated illiterates who find it perplexing to do a simple Google search.

All of Buhari's kids were studying in the UK in 2015. Jonathan's kids were studying in Nigeria.
Buhari had 3 houses. Jonathan had 3 houses.

Jonathan was a realist!

He knew the system was the issue and he sought to close loopholes. Your impatient dimwits felt it wasn't good enough, that you needed a strong man. Now the strong man is there with same faulty system effing him up and you can't bring yourself to admit you were wrong.

You claim oil revenue was increasing while reserves were falling? Do you really want to argue that.

We just came out of a global financial crises and oil slump in 2009/2010. By 2011-2012, it was time to rebalance the books and get projects started. Between 2012 and 2013, the reserves increased, then in 2014, with the oil slump it understandably fell.

In that time, this man built new rail networks, new universities, new rice silos, even gave N100b to the states to try to solve the herdsmen-farmers clashes.

Where do you think the money for those projects came from?

You are daft, and I actually think people like you shouldn't be allowed to vote. You do not have the mental capacity to take a proper civil decision.

Buhari has been a disaster. There is nothing Buhari is doing today that is surprising to the 12 million people who voted against him in 2015. It's all down to the 3 million M0R0NS like you who suddenly believed an unrepentant bigot and uncivil illiterate without a WAEC certificate would be able to run the 22nd largest economy in Africa.

Dufus!

-Lord

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by luvinhubby(m): 8:29am On Jan 24, 2018
Throwback:

You can blame a person for not fighting corruption, especially if the indicted are his own employees in his cabinet. That was were Jonathan failed and were Buhari has also failed woefully.

But according to you, those who blamed Jonathan are bigots, so those blaming Buhari for not fighting corruption in his own cabinet are bigots too?

Money just dey flow yafun yafun till reserve almost empty. If Jonathan had been returned to power and with crude oil selling so low, by now we will have only 25 Cents left in our foreign reserves, while people like you will tell us all to keep quiet and stop being bigots to the Jonathan regime.

The state of our finances. if GEJ was re-elected, is subject to speculation as the issue on ground is whether those that rooted for an 'incorruptible' Buhari againts a 'corrupt' GEJ in 2015 were fools or not and fools i say they were because the indices and pointers were there for all to see. A buoyant and thriving economy, an improved life expectancy from 48yrs to 52yrs in comparison to a man that drove our economy into a recession within 12 months in his first coming as head of state.

Trying to justify the senseless choice for Buhari in 2015 with the stale rhetorics of empty treasury is only a way of massaging your ruptured ego, ride on.

18 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by LordAdam16: 8:30am On Jan 24, 2018
Throwback:

So you actually believe there is any politician currently in Nigeria who would prosecute his core supporters?

You know your problem, you think Nigeria is a first-world Western country. This place is a 3rd world country where people still vote based on religious and ethnic sentiments. Where Buhari would get 12 million votes in 2019 whether he campaigns or not.

Tell me the politician you believe in Nigeria who would prosecute his core supporters. Just one name!

-Lord

10 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by luvinhubby(m): 8:34am On Jan 24, 2018
LordAdam16:

Trash!

Buhari was touted as a frugal and incorruptible man. But was he really? Or you are one of the educated illiterates who find it perplexing to do a simple Google search.

All of Buhari's kids were studying in the UK in 2015. Jonathan's kids were studying in Nigeria.
Buhari had 3 houses. Jonathan had 3 houses.

Jonathan was a realist!

He knew the system was the issue and he sought to close loopholes. Your impatient dimwits felt it wasn't good enough, that you needed a strong man. Now the strong man is there with same faulty system effing him up and you can't bring yourself to admit you were wrong.

You claim oil revenue was increasing while reserves were falling? Do you really want to argue that.

We just came out of a global financial crises and oil slump in 2009/2010. By 2011-2012, it was time to rebalance the books and get projects started. Between 2012 and 2013, the reserves increased, then in 2014, with the oil slump it understandably fell.

In that time, this man built new rail networks, new universities, new rice silos, even gave N100b to the states to try to solve the herdsmen-farmers clashes.

Where do you think the money for those projects came from?

You are daft, and I actually think people like you shouldn't be allowed to vote. You do not have the mental capacity to take a proper civil decision.

Buhari has been a disaster. There is nothing Buhari is doing today that is surprising to the 12 million people who voted against him in 2015. It's all down to the 3 million M0R0NS like you who suddenly believed an unrepentant bigot and uncivil illiterate without a WAEC certificate would be able to run the 22nd largest economy in Africa.

Dufus!

-Lord

I owe you a carton of chilled orijin cheesy

But sha, i will vote and campaign for Buhari in 2019, we need to allow excruciating poverty from Buhari to properly reset the brains of those bigots.

14 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by LordAdam16: 8:36am On Jan 24, 2018
luvinhubby:

The state of our finances. if GEJ was re-elected, is subject to speculation as the issue on ground is whether those that rooted for an 'incorruptible' Buhari againts a 'corrupt' GEJ in 2015 were fools or not and fools i say they were because the indices and pointers were there for all to see. A buoyant and thriving economy, an improved life expectancy from 48yrs to 52yrs in comparison to a man that drove our economy into a recession within 12 months in his first coming as head of state.

Trying to justify the senseless choice for Buhari in 2015 with the stale rhetorics of empty treasury is only a way of massaging your ruptured ego, ride on.

Except there was no empty treasury.

I challenge him to have a debate with me over the state of the treasury during GEJ's tenure if he wouldn't run with his tail behind his legs.

-Lord

8 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by luvinhubby(m): 8:37am On Jan 24, 2018
obailala:

Stop lying to yourself, you voted against GEJ in 2015 out of bigotry and Buhari's wholesale poverty has reset your brain.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Media Shut Out Of Ban Ki-Moon Meeting With Nigerian Governors / Lift Emirates Suspension From Kano Airport, Reps Tell Ministry / Katsina Govt To Establish Black Oil Refinery— Commissioner

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.