Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,684 members, 7,801,967 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In (8301 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied / Corruption Is Thriving Not In Spite Of Buhari But Because Of Him- Farooq Kperogi / Voter Who Voted For Mbuhari And Is Now Regretting It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by LordAdam16: 11:56am On Jan 25, 2018
hucienda:

Dammnnn ... Drop it like it's hot. cheesy

This is an example of realism. The truth is bitter but it has to be said. But sha, cut them some slack for you know one has to cling to something - anything! - than admit one messed up when hard facts and cold reality stares one in the face. Allow them the false soothing alternative reality that they acted right - history is the obvious judge as all can attest to currently. It's difficult to admit to one's self, one goofed on certain decisions. Those few who do so are the MVPs - it is difficult, it sure is.

2019 is another year - but not too keen on that - for we should have avoided the deplorable mess the country currently is in the first place.

Well, until yesterday Throwback had made it a personal crusade to pop in most threads painting Buhari as a failure to chide in that GEJ was no better. Someone had to put him in his place. Obailala too.

If they want to remove Buhari, I wish them luck. They'd need lots of it and balls of steel as well.

As to your last statement, that's why I'm not concerned about 2019. All of this was avoidable. At worst, Buhari would rig himself into power again for 4 years and handover to another bigot. I can live with that. We congratulated him for his victory in 2015, we will do so again in 2019 if he wins. No big deal. I will not stress myself over a bunch of kids who can't see beyond their nose.

I only pity these dreamers who are still basking in the euphoria of 2015, not knowing times have changed and that Buhari would make an example of them.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by SIRTee15: 12:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
luvinhubby:

So you will hire a Buhari over a GEJ because Buhari is an ethnic supremacists, that makes you an ethnic bigot my dear.

Which of the above fabricated qualities have Buhari demonstrated so far and give examples.

Waiting patiently........

Buhari understands the principle of self preservation.....
A very important factor in the longetivity of a business.....
Most businesses don't last long in nigeria because their owners don't understand this principle.....
Now remember we are not talking about a good national leader....
So the issue of ethnic bigotry doesn't arise here.

Let's take the cattle colony as an example.....

Buhari may not have heard about it....
Cattle colony is only practiced in Pakistan.....
But it seems like a good idea to him as regards his vision for fulani hegemony.......
See how he's pursuing it like his life depends on it....
Hectares of land has been set aside...
Funds have already been allocated......
States who are interested are getting prepared...
The ministry of agriculture has began sensitization....
By ending of 2018 pilot projects will kick off...

Now jonathan doesn't look like someone interested in cattle business....
However the embraced the cattle colony concept during his tenure.. ...
He released 100 billion naira to states to fund the project....
And that was the end.....
In the first instance, why should u release such huge fund for something u are not keen about.....
Have u ever seen buhari wasting his time on things that doesn't interest him....
Nobody even knew such money was allocated for cattle colony in GEJ time until Audu ogbe spoke about it....
Jonathan never called to question states governors on the use of such funds...
He never demanded for accountability or probe on the issue....
My otuoke nigga just let it slide as usual.....

I beg u in the name of God.....
Pls never give ur business to someone in the person of GEJ....
If not for anything, pity ur employees n their families that will be thrown into the Labour market after GEJ successfully ruin the business...
That guy is better off as commonwealth secretary general or something like that....

I voted for him both in 2011 n 2015.....
Not because I believed in him or anything....
But I felt niger delta should be allowed to rule for 8 years....
At least they are the goose that lay the golden egg.....
And I knew buhari is a tribal bigot anyway n would definitely show his hand once elected.....
Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by KanwuliaExtra: 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nigerians DID NOT VOTE for Buhari!
Tinubu and Dangote put him in Aso Rock!

Stop your mumu-ism!!!!

When have Nigerians ever voted? undecided

SHYTE HOLE COUNTRIES with SHYTE HEAD CITIZENS!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by naijaboy756: 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
obailala:
That advice is best suited for yourself, go find a job and feed your starving miserable self first; cos if you were employed, you wouldnt have the time to jump into Obailala's mentions uninvited to vomit your filth..
u dat have a job yet hv d time to reply my messages, typical of Buharis supporters· Very useless fellows

1 Like

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by obailala(m): 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
naijaboy756:
u dat have a job yet hv d time to reply my messages, typical of Buharis supporters· Very useless fellows
I can see how much better your life is..

Bizibi:
hehehehehe,so says the honourable sycophant, I greet u!!!! Hehehehe
Greet yourself as well... una go soon turn my name to omenka name wey una dey worship...

By fire by force, seems the only thing that can give some of you losers peace is for people who booted out your hero to come online and say "we regret". But sorry, I cant be blown around by the wind, I wasnt a fool when I made the decision, I'm not a fool now and never will be, so I still stand by that decision. I have absolutely no regrets sending the Otuokean back to his village. 2015 is 3 years ago but you guys just cannot recover from your loss, poor devils... If the pain too much for una, go and snuff out your lives.
Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by luvinhubby(m): 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
SIRTee15:

Buhari understands the principle of self preservation.....
A very important factor in the longetivity of a business.....
Most businesses don't last long in nigeria because their owners don't understand this principle.....
Now remember we are not talking about a good national leader....
So the issue of ethnic bigotry doesn't arise here.

Let's take the cattle colony as an example.....

Buhari may not have heard about it....
Cattle colony is only practiced in Pakistan.....
But it seems like a good idea to him as regards his vision for fulani hegemony.......
See how he's pursuing it like his life depends on it....
Hectares of land has been set aside...
Funds have already been allocated......
States who are interested are getting prepared...
The ministry of agriculture has began sensitization....
By ending of 2018 pilot projects will kick off...

Now jonathan doesn't look like someone interested in cattle business....
However the embraced the cattle colony concept during his tenure.. ...
He released 100 billion naira to states to fund the project....
And that was the end.....
In the first instance, why should u release such huge fund for something u are not keen about.....
Have u ever seen buhari wasting his time on things that doesn't interest him....
Nobody even knew such money was allocated for cattle colony in GEJ time until Audu ogbe spoke about it....
Jonathan never called to question states governors on the use of such funds...
He never demanded for accountability or probe on the issue....
My otuoke nigga just let it slide as usual.....

I beg u in the name of God.....
Pls never give ur business to someone in the person of GEJ....
If not for anything, pity ur employees n their families that will be thrown into the Labour market after GEJ successfully ruin the business...
That guy is better off as commonwealth secretary general or something like that....

I voted for him both in 2011 n 2015.....
Not because I believed in him or anything....
But I felt niger delta should be allowed to rule for 8 years....
At least they are the goose that lay the golden egg.....
And I knew buhari is a tribal bigot anyway n would definitely show his hand once elected.....

It is very obvious that you are either ignorant or outrighly childish.

You Buhari becomes a better business than GEJ because he agreed to the concept of cattle colonies when, according to you, GEJ had already invested money in.

Doesn't that make you dumb?

So a concept GEJ had already invested in is what is novel to Buhari and that makes him better than GEJ?

how old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by Bizibi(m): 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
obailala:
I can see how much better your life is..

Greet yourself as well... una go soon turn my name to omenka name wey una dey worship...

By fire by force, seems the only thing that can give some of you losers peace is for people who booted out your hero to come online and say "we regret". But sorry, I cant be blown around by the wind, I wasnt a fool when I made the decision, I'm not a fool now and never will be, so I still stand by that decision. I have absolutely no regrets sending the Otuokean back to his village. 2015 is 3 years ago but you guys just cannot recover from your loss, poor devils... If the pain too much for una, go and snuff out your lives.
hahahahahaha!!!gej is resting peacefully.

The honourable has spoken,everyone please just give a round of applause for this wonderful sycophant and please tell your failure to work extra hard this year,
oh!! Sorry he is too old fr a hardwork........

2 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by SIRTee15: 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
luvinhubby:

It is very obvious that you are either ignorant or outrighly childish.

You Buhari becomes a better business than GEJ because he agreed to the concept of cattle colonies when, according to you, GEJ had already invested money in.

Doesn't that make you dumb?

So a concept GEJ had already invested in is what is novel to Buhari and that makes him better than GEJ?

how old are you?

GEJ invested what....
Where are the colonies...
Where are the cattles bred on the colonies...
Show me a state that already has an established cattle colony despite 100 billion naira disbursed by Jonathan.....
The money simply disappeared....
While Mr otuoke looked on...
Look here, it's ok to be sentimental.....
humans are sentimental being....
But don't let it cloud ur sense of judgment....
GEJ isn't fit to be a business leader.....
Or any leader in whatever form....
QED
he's more of a diplomat...

And I wonder why people resort to childish rants n insults when confronted with superior arguments....
U asked a question n I answered u....
Gosh.....
Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by obailala(m): 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
Bizibi:
hahahahahaha!!!gej is resting peacefully.

The honourable has spoken,everyone please just give a round of applause for this wonderful sycophant and please tell your failure to work extra hard this year,
oh!! Sorry he is too old fr a hardwork........
Lol.. who's this confused clown desperately trying to taunt, albeit ignorantly?... A failed Jonathanian wailing sycophant trying so hard to appease himself. grin

Look boy, I have your hero GEJ exactly where I want him to be (i.e. his village) and nothing else gives me better peace. I know that must hurt you a lot, so take heart and keep consoling yourself with the fact that he's resting peacefully (that's exactly what we all wish him).

As for PMB, I dont give a hoot about him; he's already fulfilled his purpose (removing the cankerworm) and since he's not impressing in any other areas, I personally dont wish him continuity beyond 2019; he ought to return to his village in 2019 to go rest peacefully like your fallen hero too. My only worry about 2019 is how proper candidates (e.g. Duke) can actually contest and win.

So once again, take heart for your irreparable loss of 2015 whose trauma you still haven't been able to overcome even 3 years after.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by Bizibi(m): 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
obailala:
Lol.. who's this confused fellow desperately trying to taunt, albeit ignorantly?... A failed Jonathanian wailing sycophant trying so hard to appease himself. grin

Look boy, I have your hero GEJ exactly where I want him to be (i.e. his village) and nothing else gives me better peace. I know that must hurt you a lot, so take heart and keep consoling yourself with the fact that he's resting peacefully (that's exactly what we all wish him).

As for PMB, I dont give a hoot about him; he's already fulfilled his purpose (removing the cankerworm) and since he's not impressing in any other areas, I personally dont wish him continuity beyond 2019; he ought to return to his village in 2019 too to ho rest peacefully like your fallen hero too. My only worry about 2019 is how proper candidates (e.g. Duke) can actually contest and win.

So once again, take heart for your irreparable loss of 2015 whose trauma you still haven't been able to overcome even 3 years after.
ohhhh!!!
Why should I appease myself about gej when he is long gone and forgotten, if you like write long epistle here your grandpa will find his way back to his village.

A sycophant will always remain a sycophant.

2 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by obailala(m): 3:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
Bizibi:
ohhhh!!!
Why should I appease myself about gej when he is long gone and forgotten, if you like write long epistle here your grandpa will find his way back to his village.

A sycophant will always remain a sycophant
Lol... Very soon he'd pick a cane to force me to support bubu, so he can maybe finally have a laugh if bubu loses. Now I know he's just a child struggling to find comfort by any means. Sorry boy, I'm not a sycophant like you and your ilk, I hold no attachment to anyone, and I will actually be happy if grandpa finds his way back to this village.

Sorry about that. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by Bizibi(m): 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
obailala:
Lol... Very soon he'd pick a cane to force me to support bubu, so he can maybe finally have a laugh if bubu loses. Now I know he's just a child struggling to find comfort by any means. Sorry boy, I'm not a sycophant like you and your ilk, I hold no attachment to anyone, and I will actually be happy if grandpa finds his way back to this village.

Sorry about that. tongue
cmon I know u well on nl,no offence but a sycophant will always be a sycophant.

Hehehehehehe Yea,a child that owns a company and other investments in Nigeria,well,a child like me love chatting and playing with sycophants like you.

2 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by obailala(m): 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
Bizibi:
Keep trying...
Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by Bizibi(m): 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
obailala:
Keep trying
hahahaha....yea!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by obailala(m): 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
Bizibi:

Hehehehehehe Yea,a child that owns a company and other investments in Nigeria,well,a child like me love chatting and playing with sycophants like you.
Bizibi:
Keep trying... You may even do us some good by pointing out any of my posts in the last 3 years where I was found hailing PMB or any govt official. If not for anything, that's what sycophants do isnt it?.... If you had any smartness, you should have seen that my ministry on this forum is just to mock frustrated and miserable jonathanian sycophants like you.

If I may even ask, since you arent a child, what exactly is your motive for mentioning me over and over again today?
Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by Bizibi(m): 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
obailala:

Keep trying... You may even do us some good by pointing out any of my posts in the last 3 years where I was found hailing PMB or any govt official. If not for anything, that's what sycophants do isnt it?.... If you had any smartness, yiu should have seen that my ministry on this forum is just to mock frustrated jonathanuan sycophants like you.

If I may even ask, since you arent a child, what exactly is your motive for mentioning me over and over again today?
because you always love making your bubu look stupid with your defense on nl.....so a child like me need to mention you always.

2 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by obailala(m): 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
Bizibi:
because you always love making your bubu look stupid with your defense on nl.....so a child like me need to mention you always.
You mean by mocking and knocking sorry plebs like yourself when you repeatedly wail over non-issues?.. I'm sure thats what you mean by defense.
Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by Bizibi(m): 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
obailala:
You mean by mocking and knocking sorry plebs like yourself when you repeatedly wail over non-issues?.. I'm sure thats what you mean by defense.
hehehehe ohhh,c'mon!!!

I don't wail over non-issues well according to you and i've suspended my wailing maybe not long ago!!!
When a govt has nothing to offer,it actually has nothing to offer,trust me I've seen what the guys u are defending are doing in abj.

Later!!! My honourable

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Babatunde Ogunbanwo: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians On Security – Anglican Bishop / APC To Begin Screening Of Presidential Hopefuls On Monday / The Proposed 4th Mainland Bridge In Lagos,a Political Tool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.