Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,960 members, 7,806,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Airtel Pulls Out Of Race To Purchase 9mobile As Globacom Fails To Submit a Bid - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Pulls Out Of Race To Purchase 9mobile As Globacom Fails To Submit a Bid (13972 Views)

Nigerians To Submit Their Phone's IMEI Number To NCC From July / Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC / Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Pulls Out Of Race To Purchase 9mobile As Globacom Fails To Submit a Bid by encryptjay(m): 11:54am On Jan 24, 2018
wilsonreuben:

Sorry about that
I think Glo is better than Airtel in every way.
Just data bro
Glo has more complaints concerning poor service delivery than any other network in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Pulls Out Of Race To Purchase 9mobile As Globacom Fails To Submit a Bid by jobbers: 11:59am On Jan 24, 2018
oh
Re: Airtel Pulls Out Of Race To Purchase 9mobile As Globacom Fails To Submit a Bid by swaggss: 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
NextGovernor:
Have any notice that when you recharge your glo line, your airtime drastically reduce or vanish b4 next morning.

GLO what is wrong?

Yes of course, since last year
Re: Airtel Pulls Out Of Race To Purchase 9mobile As Globacom Fails To Submit a Bid by MTHBOSS(m): 12:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
NextGovernor:
Have any notice that when you recharge your glo line, your airtime drastically reduce or vanish b4 next morning.

GLO what is wrong?
SEND STOP TO 2442,(IT WILL CANCEL EVERYTHING THING YOUR MONEY IS BEING DEDUCTED FOR, EXCEPT CALLING, BROWSING AND SMS) THAT WAS WHAT I DID BE4 I HAVE PEACE OF MIND ON MY GLO LINE.
Re: Airtel Pulls Out Of Race To Purchase 9mobile As Globacom Fails To Submit a Bid by lloyds(m): 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
Both companies are not going to help. . sorrel can hardly manage itself, Glo is poorly managed and will negatively affect staff welfare and product quality.
Re: Airtel Pulls Out Of Race To Purchase 9mobile As Globacom Fails To Submit a Bid by Skindiveaa7: 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
Airtel should not even try it,Very useless network that can even provide good service.....Fucking goats.
Re: Airtel Pulls Out Of Race To Purchase 9mobile As Globacom Fails To Submit a Bid by Demrich(m): 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
NextGovernor:

GLO what is wrong?
bad for i call customer care everyday yet correction, they subscribe for useless package for you with request or consent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out / Techno Or Gionee, Which Is The Stronger Phone? / Solution To Stop Mtn From Deducting Your Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.