Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Download Wine 3.0 And Start Running Windows App On Your Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Wine 3.0 And Start Running Windows App On Your Android Phone (922 Views)

Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? / Best Android/IOS/Windows App To Stream & Download Music Audio + Trending Charts / Run Windows App On Android With WINE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Wine 3.0 And Start Running Windows App On Your Android Phone by Ezehill(m): 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
Unbelievable as you can Now run Windows app on your Android device with the help of wine. Wait, what really is wine if i may ask? Now let me enlighten you on what wine is all about.

WHAT IS WINE?

The word wine here is not that of drinking rather it is a popular software that enables users to run Windows apps on Linux and other Unix-like operating systems. The app is developed by codeweavers.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-PRX5x0skvDg/WmdVFLTJIKI/AAAAAAAAB1Y/4vs8sD_7FmYvZ5BEZMdtwQokKkcGytfQACLcBGAs/s1600/20180123_162743.png[/img]

Now that you have understand what wine is all about let's continue with the broadcasting of the good news.

Wine has released a version that will let android device user to run windows App just like Linux does. Codeweavers, which makes the Wine app, has announced the stable release of Wine 3.0 for Android. This feature has been under development for a long time now.

HOW TO INSTALL WINE 3.0

In order to install Wine, users need to first of all download Wine 3.0 here. Users need to download either 'wine-3.0-arm' or 'wine-3.0-x86' and not the release candidate (rc) APKs. Once installed, users will get a full-screen Windows display, including a Start menu, and support for audio and basic graphics.

(1) (Reply)

Glo reduces its data Bundle By half / Help Me Root My Phone / Name The List Of Your Android Phones Products [discussion.]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.