Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference (54755 Views)

Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) / See The Extreme Height Difference Between This Basketballer And His Girlfriend / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference by LordNapoleon: 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
Longitude and shortitude
Re: 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference by obowunmi(m): 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
scaramucci:

How? She won't get to his diccck when she kneel down.

Standing. No need to bend.

Notice she is wearing heels. Shoes off and she's good to sucking lollipop.
Re: 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference by DONFASZY(m): 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
Dis guy height wiit his 3rd thigh wil kill somebody
Re: 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference by PheezyLee(m): 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
my thought about it is irrelevant in as much as the lady is happy.
Re: 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2018
that pic were she standing between his legs is cute
Re: 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2018
Blaqruby:
Its a huge responsibility that is being imposed on the lady. She will have to wear heels all her life!! Na by force to marry tall man? She must stock her house with diclofenac n all pain reducing medicine!!!!! All for love? Taa! They are not yet married and I am sure she is already in pain! Look at the first pic in jean, leg don dey pain am..na style she take raise that leg come rest her body on the man! Sorry sis.

How en they do you for body? is it your marriage?
It was the girl's choice to marry him, no one forced her, so how is that your business.
Fine, the dude is super tall, and so does what. Is it your tallness or is it your marriage? Even if she will suffer in the marriage as a result of her Boo's tallness, is it your suffer? leave the couples alone jor.
Everyone has a spec. Maybe she likes super tall men while you don't. Everyone is entitled to his or her choice girl. So leave her. Don't dictate how their marriage will be, you are not a soothsayer.
I don't know what is wrong with Nigerians and the mentality of taking paracetamol for another person's headache. The girl isn't complaining but you are here complaining on her behalf.
SMH

Anyways, Happy Married Life To Them.

#XAVIER.

#I'M_A_GOD.

1 Share

Re: 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
Dimples129:
I comment my reserves lipsrsealed

I reserve my quote or i should say

I quote my reserve.

1 Like

Re: 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference by oluwaahmed: 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2018
D guy is tall but the lady is equally very short., hence the awkwardness.
Re: 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
obowunmi:

Standing. No need to bend.

Notice she is wearing heels. Shoes off and she's good to sucking lollipop.

She still won't fit. She still has to bend. She ain't that short na.
Re: 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference by gidyambi(m): 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
the guy is unnecessarily long & de lady is funny for going to such a long dude. if his kondo will long like his body, i wonder has this tiny gal will cope.....wish them happy marital bliss as they embark on suku-suku trip.
Re: 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference by just2endowed: 1:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
interesting...I am not as tall as that guy sha wink
Re: 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference by Harrynight(m): 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
The guy longggggg!

Forget it they cant have a Long Standing kiss....
Re: 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference by Alexdon200089: 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
Mariangeles:
The guy is tall in an awkward way...

The guy is long and not tall grin grin,
Know the differences grin
Re: 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference by IamProdigy: 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
shocked

I think the match is great...will create a genetic balance...

imagine....
the lady is tall too....
the 12 year old kid will be 6ft already.
Re: 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference by Kobicove(m): 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2018
This is really a long distance relationship grin
Re: 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
Re: 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference by ceononi: 2:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
Blaqruby:
Its a huge responsibility that is being imposed on the lady. She will have to wear heels all her life!! Na by force to marry tall man? She must stock her house with diclofenac n all pain reducing medicine!!!!! All for love? Taa! They are not yet married and I am sure she is already in pain! Look at the first pic in jean, leg don dey pain am..na style she take raise that leg come rest her body on the man! Sorry sis.
Is it going to be your responsibilities?wish them well, no, na her mata u carry put for head.

1 Like

Re: 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference by Fabulousgal(f): 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
The only tin a like is d fact dat he can carry her upandan during the process.. grin grin
Re: 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference by ufuosman(m): 4:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
Dis guy long oh

1 Like

Re: 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference by simeotexy: 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
cry ando akid itid amo..nsusen ke itid mmi abi di
Re: 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
SOMEONE WILL BLAME BUHARI FOR THIS GUY'S HEIGHT.
Re: 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference by Rodeoz(m): 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2018
Receive sense..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin......
Gofwane:
Oboyyeh shocked I can bet my preek that this guy is working with NEPA cheesy

If this one wants to knack this girl for dogg!e style, that means she will remain standing while he kneels down grin
Re: 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
The caption should have been "pre wedding photo of a girl and her tower". That guy u are seein dere is already in 2019 while we short people are just starting 2018. Abeg tell us, will Buhari win 2019 election?

1 Like

Re: 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
Gofwane:
Oboyyeh shocked I can bet my preek that this guy is working with NEPA cheesy

If this one wants to knack this girl for dogg!e style, that means she will remain standing while he kneels down grin
ah swear grin grin grin
Re: 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference by jmichael259(m): 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
emorse:
Is it true what they say about height and d**k length?

what did they say?
Re: 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference by Greenishland(f): 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
Lovely couple. God bless your home
Re: 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference by Zealoy(m): 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
Hmmm this guy can be like 7ft tall damn even me as a tall guy no reach this guy for shoulder
Re: 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference by lagosrd: 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
Longman
Re: 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference by justiniyke29: 7:14am On Jan 25, 2018
adisabarber:
Dem say if person too tall he no dey too get sense. Na true? undecided
says short people
Re: 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference by 4reala(m): 9:33am On Jan 25, 2018
Mariangeles:
The guy is tall in an awkward way...
The guy is extra length. grin
Re: 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference by RuggedSniper: 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) / Liberian Women Shade Each Other On Social Media Over Flashing Of Boobs / My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.