Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student (104713 Views)

Two Men Arrested For Gang Raping A 16-Year-Old Girl In Anambra (Photo) / Nollywood Actor, Tunde Amoke & A Teacher Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl In Osun / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by codedpee(m): 8:58am On Jan 24, 2018
blues343:
Guy Na ur Type go dey knack 13 year old say She dey enjoy am. The B say Wen u do Such thing with anybody below 18 years E suppose b punishable offence even here in Nigeria
Guy reason with ur head. That man no too old for d girl to fear? U go d talk d man alone, but small child no d fear big man? Yeye people... The man is a shame but the girl is a hoe. Make I hear something joor

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by aguyph: 8:59am On Jan 24, 2018
Giddymoney:
The world should just end biko
Lemme be going to my heaven jejely
Cus I've seen enough
end waiting you the mad? Me am still saving money to buy doll. But I want black one like Anita Joseph.
Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:59am On Jan 24, 2018
s

Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by shegzan(m): 8:59am On Jan 24, 2018
The two of them should be punished nah... #ko ju be lo
Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by blessedweapon(m): 8:59am On Jan 24, 2018
All these small girls
Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by shine12: 9:00am On Jan 24, 2018
Just like a wise man once said.

Two marks of end times:Unquenchable taste for unholy sex and violence.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by Hades2016(m): 9:01am On Jan 24, 2018
meezynetwork:
Saw the video, so its actually real. This world don kpafuka.
abeg send me the video na Biko

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by Jaykolo10(m): 9:01am On Jan 24, 2018
blues343:
This Guy... This Guy I just dey look U with My Left EYE sha. I no talk Again
Oga make we dey look ourself with right eyes jare.... you know how many underage don born Shebi dem survive am naa so what's newgrin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by maasoap(m): 9:01am On Jan 24, 2018
Jaykolo10:

What if there's a mutual agreement between both parties... the girl was actually enjoying the moment naagrin
She could have been underage, ever considered that?
Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:01am On Jan 24, 2018
The world should just end soon...
Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by hadura29(m): 9:01am On Jan 24, 2018
Papiikush:
Lol...where can we download the full video? Abeg help a brother in need.

Nigerians be criticizing the principal meanwhile they are busy banging pastors wife on a low key.

Apparently, the girls isn't a virgin and she the reporters are not even sure about her age. No be today she don dey collect dick... Later this one will register on nairaland and start forming feminist. grin

He Dey the link, it's real. But looks like mutual agreement to me ooo..

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by tayooluwole: 9:02am On Jan 24, 2018
sweetkev:
Pls where can I get the video. Any link??

I hope you have your Vaseline ready beside you ?
Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by hopefulLandlord: 9:02am On Jan 24, 2018
blues343:
Guy Na ur Type go dey knack 13 year old say She dey enjoy am. The B say Wen u do Such thing with anybody below 18 years E suppose b punishable offence even here in Nigeria

don't say what you don't know, age of consent in Ghana is between 14 and 16 so its within law what he did

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by kingthreat(m): 9:02am On Jan 24, 2018
Now let me watch this video again ln xvideos

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by Kharol1234: 9:03am On Jan 24, 2018
D gel self dae enjoy am

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by hopefulLandlord: 9:04am On Jan 24, 2018
shegzan:
The two of them should be punished nah... #ko ju be lo

why should they be punished?

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by Kharol1234: 9:04am On Jan 24, 2018
kingthreat:
Now let me watch this video again ln xvideos
Like say u no wetting dae my mind

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by Donaltus: 9:04am On Jan 24, 2018
Papiikush:
Lol...where can we download the full video? Abeg help a brother in need.

Nigerians be criticizing the principal meanwhile they are busy banging pastors wife on a low key.

Apparently, the girls isn't a virgin and she the reporters are not even sure about her age. No be today she don dey collect dick... Later this one will register on nairaland and start forming feminist. grin
Go to xvideos it on there front page,I watch it there now
Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by Jaykolo10(m): 9:05am On Jan 24, 2018
Pavore9:

Before the law, mutual agreement does not exist as she is a minor. The man exploited his position to trigger the act. Will you be comfortable sending your daughter to the school this man and his type is the Principal?

The girl na hoelosho... a responsible and well trained girl will report any irregular act to her parents at home we've heard of so many instances naaa
Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by Laralag: 9:05am On Jan 24, 2018
Jaykolo10:

What if there's a mutual agreement between both parties... the girl was actually enjoying the moment naagrin

Please dont come to a public forum and be talking poo. No one is allowed to have a mutual agreement of any sort with a minor, without the consent of the parents. And the crime is more severe if the adult is one that the minor has being entrusted to e.g teachers, counsellors, coaches, nanny etc.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by sweetkev(m): 9:06am On Jan 24, 2018
tayooluwole:

I hope you have your Vaseline ready beside you ?
Yes of course even with Joy soap
Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by loomer: 9:06am On Jan 24, 2018
Jaykolo10:
What's with the police there now Shebi na the girl face so dey enjoy the act:-D

But some men gat no shame atall

For civilized society na rape them go charge the man
Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by blues343(m): 9:09am On Jan 24, 2018
codedpee:

Guy reason with ur head. That man no too old for d girl to fear? U go d talk d man alone, but small child no d fear big man? Yeye people... The man is a shame but the girl is a hoe. Make I hear something joor
My guy say make I reason wit my head. Waitin I tak reason B4. I just dey try Clear d oda guy Dat To av sexual paro with under 18 na crime Wada she tall pass Iroko. Na Dsame law b dat even 4 naija here. Na base on say our Laws na waste. If not pple 4 dey jail many.
Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by sanpipita(m): 9:10am On Jan 24, 2018
blues343:

But she seem to be enjoying it that's the fact, moreover in some nations ages low as 13 is age of consent.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by Jaykolo10(m): 9:10am On Jan 24, 2018
Laralag:

Please dont come to a public forum and be talking poo. No one is allowed to have a mutual agreement of any sort with a minor, without the consent of the parents. And the crime is more severe if the adult is one that the minor has being entrusted to e.g teachers, counsellors, coaches, nanny etc.
why are you neglecting the fact that the girl even allowed the man to video her.... check the girl and not the man only... it's obvious that the girl na hoelosho who know weda she collect money self

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by Pavore9: 9:10am On Jan 24, 2018
Jaykolo10:

The girl na hoelosho... a responsible and well trained girl will report any irregular act to her parents at home we've heard of so many instances naaa

Whatever the girl is, the man is so losing his job and which school administrator will feel comfortable hiring him again?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by Beorn: 9:11am On Jan 24, 2018
Papiikush:
Lol.Nigerians be criticizing the principal meanwhile they are busy banging pastor's wife on a low key.

Apparently, the girls isn't a virgin and the reporters are not even sure about her age. No be today she don dey collect dick... Later this one will register on nairaland and start forming feminist. grin

The video is in the OP's link. Check out the website and download it.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:13am On Jan 24, 2018
makydebbie:
shocked

Baby com and carry ur people oooooh grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by Jaykolo10(m): 9:13am On Jan 24, 2018
Pavore9:

Whatever the girl is, the man is so losing his job and which school administrator will feel comfortable hiring him again?
and which parent will be proud of that hoelosho again undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 24, 2018
sweetkev:
Pls where can I get the video. Any link??
check xvideos
Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by okenwaa(m): 9:16am On Jan 24, 2018
Where I served in Enugu state a 17yrs old girl is very old sef..
Small Small girls have opened eye te te..

A Jss2 girl died after she had an abortion in my school.
If you're going for a 17years old girl,then you're going for a mother of two.

Some men shaa....you can like broilers eh

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by Pavore9: 9:18am On Jan 24, 2018
Jaykolo10:

and which parent will be proud of that hoelosho again;X

No parent will be proud of such a child, just as I can not be proud to have such a man as a brother, cousin or even brother-in-law because he has no sense of boundary!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu / 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" / SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.