Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) (41160 Views)

Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) / Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by Offpoint: 11:52am On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Y
gringrin Abeg General Queen leave me jor, I too hungry to dey laff diz morning.... Make I connect you...abi you dey wait 4 Mr Right?
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:57am On Jan 24, 2018
Offpoint:

gringrin
Abeg General Queen leave me jor, I too hungry to dey laff diz morning....
Make I connect you...abi you dey wait 4 Mr Right?
Who still dey wait for Mr Right when sexdoll don show shocked shocked I still dey warn you nor spoil market for me biko we have single men on this forum that wants to settle down I hope they won't pass me by embarassed
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by jobbers: 11:57am On Jan 24, 2018
u can't ask a girl out
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by Offpoint: 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Who still dey wait for Mr Right when sexdoll don show shocked shocked I still dey warn you nor spoil market for me biko we have single men on this forum that wants to settle down I hope they won't pass me by embarassed
Lol, but you no place advert here naw...f-boys full here o...
abi you go settle down with me make we gather hustle togethergringrin
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by prettyaura: 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
slawomir:
nonsense
this guy na disgrace
imagine you when be medical student still dey come twitter dey look for soul mate
when he be say girls with different shapes na im full university environment where you for graduate to chose from.
if you are a student of any university and you you dey complain of not having a fuckingg mate or girl friend that can become your wife then you have problem. not to talk of a medical student like you when girls dey die for after them graduate my guy you get wahalar because there are too many girls in university environment that needs a guy in their life and want a guy to fucckk them even for free.
I didn't know about this until I got admission in Uniben. that was when i realize that girls love sex more than guys and they can't do without a relationship
me when nor spoil before come suddenly turn to something else.
you nor need to spend money on them or look for better crib. especially some of the engineering girls
because those engineering girls have low self esteem. even when they are beautiful they still believe and feels that they are not beautiful.
just bent them and penetrate them at places like hall two
June 12
education open field
back of petroleum engineering
back of new pharmacy
Am seriously shaking my head for u....u think having girls as course mates or as patients means getting an automatic wife? u think he doesn't have girls he sleeps with? yeah ladies are many but wives are becoming few..when it gets to your turn to marry, u will understand.
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
Offpoint:

Lol, but you no place advert here naw...f-boys full here o...
abi you go settle down with me make we gather hustle togethergringrin
Ah nah f-boys I need self cool knock am off with juicy p***y him go run sell him papa house come marry you lipsrsealed

Ehmm which level of the hustle you dey make I nor when to enter wink
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by Offpoint: 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Ah nah f-boys I need self cool knock am off with juicy p***y him go run sell him papa house come marry you lipsrsealed

Ehmm which level of the hustle you dey make I nor when to enter wink
looool, you no just well at all... you for be "QueenNasty"
gringrin you never jam better F~boy...wen you jam am na you go go hustle money com marry am

na tech if you go fit handle scripting you go dey script along me
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by Reelmii: 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
blues343:
Goan Check another Place. all our NAIRALAND Girls yaf engaged finish
did u attend all their engagement, and hop they attended urs
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by cokorie25(f): 12:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
Go AND Check another Place. all our NAIRALAND Girls yaf engaged finish
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by Reelmii: 12:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
Enemking:
Ladies be warned, he didn't say Medical Doctor grin
leave them to go, wat matters is that there is doctor in d statement

1 Like

Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
Offpoint:

looool, you no just well at all... you for be "QueenNasty"
gringrin you never jam better F~boy...wen you jam am na you go go hustle money com marry am

na tech if you go fit handle scripting you go dey script along me
Which f-boy be that them never born am well hit am well make him cry watch how he give you the pin to his ATM card lipsrsealed cool

Ehmmm nah lecturer you be ? or nah teacher which one make I nor where to start from cool
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
Shedrack777:
you forgot to include your age, bed skills and jt size. it matters a lot to them ladies
Most important of all, your account balance.
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
Chikita66:
Good things don't advertise themselves online cos women will rush him like bread.
That's a deep thought. Although, he might have been falling for another mans' coins. Let him try this first maybe e go werk.
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by Offpoint: 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Which f-boy be that them never born am well hit am well make him cry watch how he give you the pin to his ATM card lipsrsealed cool

Ehmmm nah lecturer you be ? or nah teacher which one make I nor where to start from cool

looool, you never hear the old saying "power pass power"?

:
none o I no body get for students headchaes...
"tech" technology... programmer and some side hustle....you go be my queen, you go dey control things
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by Kmartt(m): 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2018
slawomir:
nonsense
this guy na disgrace
imagine you when be medical student still dey come twitter dey look for soul mate
when he be say girls with different shapes na im full university environment where you for graduate to chose from.
if you are a student of any university and you you dey complain of not having a fuckingg mate or girl friend that can become your wife then you have problem. not to talk of a medical student like you when girls dey die for after them graduate my guy you get wahalar because there are too many girls in university environment that needs a guy in their life and want a guy to fucckk them even for free.
I didn't know about this until I got admission in Uniben. that was when i realize that girls love sex more than guys and they can't do without a relationship
you nor need to spend money on them or look for better crib. especially some of the engineering girls
because those engineering girls have low self esteem. even when they are beautiful they still believe and feels that they are not beautiful.
June 12
education open field
back of new pharmacy

Hmmmmm! Greatest unibest!!!
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
Offpoint:

looool, you never hear the old saying "power pass power"?

:
none o I no body get for students headchaes...
"tech" technology... programmer and some side hustle....you go be my queen, you go dey control things
Till then cool

Ehmm but the money realise from the business won't be enough to buy my creams cool
So what do you have to offer in the relationship better start speaking up now undecided
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by Offpoint: 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Till then cool

Ehmm but the money realise from the business won't be enough to buy my creams cool
So what do you have to offer in the relationship better start speaking up now undecided
gringrin your cream na 30billion?

in sarkodie's "you no sey money no be problem"
plus two hand is better than one....

..I'm offering the future....a promising one
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
Offpoint:

gringrin your cream na 30billion?

in sarkodie's "you no sey money no be problem"
plus two hand is better than one....

..I'm offering the future....a promising one
So you expect the most beautiful girl in the world to stay with someone who can't afford my creams Oga bawoni undecided

Which future are you talking about the one in Nigeria or the in obodo......seeing is believing Oga cool
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by Ormorlehwah(f): 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
blues343:
engaged finish keh? It is a lie, I am available with 9children
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by Offpoint: 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
So you expect the most beautiful girl in the world to stay with someone who can't afford my creams Oga bawoni undecided

Which future are you talking about the one in Nigeria or the in obodo......seeing is believing Oga cool
lol, at "most beautiful girl in the world", so you're the one on your dp right?

if your cream is the number one thing you Cherish the most... I'm not going to buy it, I'll just buy the factory for you.

"seeing is believing"? need I pack my private jet here before you believe?

the future in wherever you choose. be it in Mars, I'll book a spaceshipgrin
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
Offpoint:

lol, at "most beautiful girl in the world", so you're the one on your dp right?

if your cream is the number one thing you Cherish the most... I'm not going to buy it, I'll just buy the factory for you.

"seeing is believing"? need I pack my private jet here before you believe?

the future in wherever you choose. be it in Mars, I'll book a spaceshipgrin
Can't believe I just found my Mr Right already shocked I'm already blushing embarassed
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by Offpoint: 1:12pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Can't believe I just found my Mr Right already shocked I'm already blushing embarassed
gringrin so your cream is so dear to you like this? what's the cream name? I'm ordering for the damn factory to be relocated ASAP.
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
Offpoint:

gringrin so your cream is so dear to you like this? what's the cream name? I'm ordering for the damn factory to be relocated ASAP.
Can't say it here before those guys begin to bash me biko lipsrsealed
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by Offpoint: 1:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Can't say it here before those guys begin to bash me biko lipsrsealed
oh, oh, is it what I'm thinking?? lol, you get plenty bashers here be that o....

so, how do I get the name? just write it in Chinese
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by veekybaby(f): 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
blues343:
abeg oo...no pour sand sand for our garri o...I Neva engage oo...I dnt knw abt others..lol
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
Offpoint:

oh, oh, is it what I'm thinking?? lol, you get plenty bashers here be that o....

so, how do I get the name? just write it in Chinese
فعپنمخلمزسنحکرییظ I hope it helps cool
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by Offpoint: 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
فعپنمخلمزسنحکرییظ I hope it helps cool
lol, that's Arabic naw... I said "Chinese"...
anyways you can drop your whatsapp line... so that we can migrate the NEXT PHASE
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by Shedrack777: 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
charliboy654:

Most important of all, your account balance.
No, If He Should Put His Account Balance, They Won't Marry Him. Rather, They'll Just Eat His Money And Go
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by Haryourmieykhun(m): 2:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
slawomir:
nonsense
this guy na disgrace
June 12
education open field
back of new pharmacy
The Funnest this is that if you ask him now na science student he we be oo (AWON OMO SCIENCE STUDENT)
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
Adaomalight:

angry bros who tell you that one? no dey put sand for person garri abeg
Haha

But many of them dey form engage so he assumed u all engaged.
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by Austinsamekpo(m): 2:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
Adaomalight:

angry bros who tell you that one? no dey put sand for person garri abeg
Dis really got me laughing...hahaha
Re: Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
Nutase:
Is he willing to relocate to sambisa
Pesin dey fin wify nau you no apply, you dey joke with your life, small time nau you go dey fin hubby up and down. Joke with your life oponu oshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister / Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.