Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,372 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:23 PM

Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate (21090 Views)

Obasanjo’s Letter To President Buhari (Full Text Of The 13-paged Letter) / Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Twitter User Reacts With Football Terms / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by SycophanticGoat: 9:59am On Jan 24, 2018
yomiracles:

Did you even read the letter?

Obasanjo, very on point.

I am very disappointed with Prof Sagay, and I hate it when people mix up issues. What has Obasanjo's third term agenda got to do with his advice to Buhari not to re-contest? Of course OBJ is not a saint, and he has his bad sides, but this one he said is very on point!

Obasanjo was only being lenient with Baba, he should have advised him to resign!

LoL.. So you don't understand sarcasm?? LoL..
Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by Mysselff2: 10:42am On Jan 24, 2018
Errr it's actually Mr Itse Sagay's ugly kpomo lips that are insulting and inappropriate
Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by vertueptime: 10:43am On Jan 24, 2018
IAMTHEHERO:

I don't normally respond to people whom made mention of me because l believe everyone of us is entitled to his/her opinion . But in your case l am forced to do so, have you not seen the pictures/ heard of the corpers who lost their lives because he lost in 2011. That time, he was not closed to power talkless now he is in the Aso rock. His supporters will kill people and he will look the other way as in the present case of the fulani herdsmen.

I understand ur plight but alot has changed, pmb has lost about half of his supporters in both elites and masses,we are waking up from sleep, normally there will be no elections in nigeria without some sort of violence but not like before, blind followership has reduced
Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by thunderbabs: 10:54am On Jan 24, 2018
But when will the youths become the leaders of tomorrow when these old men just refuses to vacate the seats meant for the youths, ehen shocked

The youths sef don dey age for street.

Buhari should give way, abeg.
Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by thunderbabs: 10:54am On Jan 24, 2018
nkwo99:
Are you tired of losing..here is easy,fast,reliable..join the winning term today
Thanks to those who have been winning with us
todays game is now Available,This is where you are going to recover all your lost for last year
As you all know..there is no chance of losing..winning is guaranteed
call or whatsapp

Yea, we tired of you scamming us
Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by thunderbabs: 10:55am On Jan 24, 2018
nkwo99:
Are you tired of losing..here is easy,fast,reliable..join the winning term today
Thanks to those who have been winning with us
todays game is now Available,This is where you are going to recover all your lost for last year
As you all know..there is no chance of losing..winning is guaranteed
call or whatsapp

Lol, this scammer is here again. He don block me after paying him... If u want screenshot of chats, holla me
Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 24, 2018
sarrki:
I may not be happy with the performance of Mr president

But know one should deny him his fundamental rights of the right to contest or to be voted for

If you aren't scared of him why asking him not to contes
I may not be happy with your grammatical construction, but who am I to disregard your right to air your views?
Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by opribo(m): 11:53am On Jan 24, 2018
One thing is clear the political bombing arm of Boko, the type that was abducting school children and bombing the city of Abuja will come back when we vote out Buha and replace him with a weakling.

We need a ruthless no nonsense detribalised man that will drain the swamp and end this mess once and for all.
Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by Dantedasz(m): 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
If Mr Buhari makes the mistake of contesting the next presidential election he will definitely suffer the most crushing,decisive and humiliating defeat because of his poor and demystifying performance in office,however the real reason why sane minded Nigerians are advising and pleading with him not to contest again is because of his dictatorial nature and background plus his blood thirsty almaniri supporters in the North. If Buhari loses the next election which he surely will if he contests but will he let go without a fight and blood shed
Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by reality1010: 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
ijustdey:

[b]•Agbakoba: Buhari has nothing to offer

•Falana: statement a wake-up call

•Ubani: letter overdue

http://thenationonlineng.net/sagay-obasanjos-comments-insulting-inappropriate/
Obasanjo is predicting d score of a match that has ended long hours ago.Why is he speaking now when meaning Nigerians v been speaking from d start.
Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by Annie939(f): 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2018
still waiting for liar Mohammed hmmmmmmmm is like that man is not in Nigeria again
Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Bubu is a disaster and has nothing to offer anybody not to talk of Nigeria. We are still buying fuel between 200 and 250. Bubu must resign now.
grin grin el-dullardeen
cc sarrki t9ksy alariwo2 ngeneukwenu omenkalives

Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by vtravinskyi(m): 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
We need to care our nature and to promise that not going to hurt. Why I am saying that? There is apart from the beautiful nature https://landscaping.center in this world is a little that to left.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent / Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa / Femi Adesina: Past Political Leaders Want To Overthrow Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.