Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Nigerians In Hungary....lets Get In Here - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Hungary....lets Get In Here (4060 Views)

50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) / FG Makes Arrangements For Nigerians In Ukraine To Enter Hungary, Romania / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Hungary....lets Get In Here by fashmann(m): 6:38am On Jan 24, 2018
wondering if there are Nigerians in Hungary
Re: Nigerians In Hungary....lets Get In Here by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:25am On Jan 24, 2018
Nigerians are there
Re: Nigerians In Hungary....lets Get In Here by fashmann(m): 11:14am On Jan 24, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
Nigerians are there

Are you one?
Re: Nigerians In Hungary....lets Get In Here by chijiblaze(m): 11:17am On Jan 24, 2018
cool cool cool
No need for Nigerians to be in Hungary,
Nigerians are mainly Hungry!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Hungary....lets Get In Here by topsyking: 11:39am On Jan 24, 2018
Yes nigerian are plenty in hungary
Re: Nigerians In Hungary....lets Get In Here by fashmann(m): 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
Topsyking, have you been to Hungary before?
Re: Nigerians In Hungary....lets Get In Here by topsyking: 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2018
I shouldn't have rep[ly you . is that how you r taught to talk to your elder... have you been to hungary before...
fashmann:
Topsyking, have you been to Hungary before?
Re: Nigerians In Hungary....lets Get In Here by fashmann(m): 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
topsyking:
I shouldn't have rep[ly you . is that how you r taught to talk to your elder... have you been to hungary before...

Lol... Sorry sir...
How is the living cost in Hungary... Hope it's manageable?
Re: Nigerians In Hungary....lets Get In Here by Funnyguy83: 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
hmm .
Re: Nigerians In Hungary....lets Get In Here by topsyking: 9:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
[qquote author=fashmann post=64483572]

Yes it is. If you have legal docs to live here.
You can earn 600 or more depending on the job you doing.

Lol... Sorry sir...
How is the living cost in Hungary... Hope it's manageable? [/quote]
Re: Nigerians In Hungary....lets Get In Here by fashmann(m): 6:27am On Jan 25, 2018
[quote author=topsyking post=64486779][qquote author=fashmann post=64483572]

Yes it is. If you have legal docs to live here.
You can earn 600 or more depending on the job you doing.

Okay.How about if one plan to study there...
What are the things to face?
And also,are there available work during the holidays if one hasn't filed for a work permit?
Re: Nigerians In Hungary....lets Get In Here by Bobodoherty: 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
We waiting on you bro
Re: Nigerians In Hungary....lets Get In Here by topsyking: 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
Yes they are. You can work for call center and all that.[quote author=fashmann post=64491661][/quote]
Re: Nigerians In Hungary....lets Get In Here by fashmann(m): 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
topsyking:
Yes they are. You can work for call center and all that.

Thanks
During holidays right?
Are you there at present?
Re: Nigerians In Hungary....lets Get In Here by topsyking: 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
NO.. am in akure. I am talking about somewhere else and u asking if am there now. Answer that with all my replies to you
fashmann:

Thanks
During holidays right?
Are you there at present?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Hungary....lets Get In Here by fashmann(m): 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
I learnt there are scholarships available for undergraduate and graduate studies at present.... If you are interested, you can search online and apply.... It closes very soon
Re: Nigerians In Hungary....lets Get In Here by Bobodoherty: 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
Oh OK that's good what about MSc
Is admission still on ?
Re: Nigerians In Hungary....lets Get In Here by fashmann(m): 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
Bobodoherty:
Oh OK that's good what about MSc
Is admission still on ?

Yes.... Its on!

But not all courses
Re: Nigerians In Hungary....lets Get In Here by fashmann(m): 3:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
topsyking:
NO.. am in akure. I am telling about somewhere and u asking if am there now. Answer that with all my replies to you

Oh bro....
Pls enlighten us more on life in Hungary

And please share your experience
Re: Nigerians In Hungary....lets Get In Here by fashmann(m): 2:21am On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Nigerians In Hungary....lets Get In Here by fashmann(m): 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
BEA scholarship application now on

To study in Hungary as an undergraduate and postgraduate...
FSB facilitates it

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know About The Cost Of Living In Poland? / I Need Russia Visa / 5 Months In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.