Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Addict Episode 8 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Addict Episode 8 (707 Views)

Head Prefect Is A Sex Addict. �. Episode 1 / Addict Episode 5 / Addict Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Addict Episode 8 by Jowanonline(m): 8:35am On Jan 24, 2018
My mum and Dad used to be happy together back in the states till she found out he was living a double life, He promised my mum it was nothing serious not knowing he married her to get citizen card over there, things began to crumble as he frequently visited Nigeria" millan took a deep breath when she got to this point of the story, her mood already changed for her eyes were teary still she wanted to continue, well i would have stopped her not to hurt herself if only she wasnt so eager to get it all of her chest "am ok" she said damping her teary eyes, i held her close and nodded so she could continue "I.....I came back from school one day to find the whole house in a mess, then my mum in her room crying her heart out as she cuddled their wedding photo, he had left her and gone to be with the other woman..... i thought i could remedy the situation on my own, i sent countless letters to my Dad about her condition but got no reply, i called but it never went through , i couldnt cope anymore so i called my grand parents who had been long upset with my mum for getting married to a nigerian man, they took her to stay with them for a while and left me on my own..the thing was my grand father wont even look at me "look how she looks like that gold digger just like her father" and my grandma "daughter of a slave" she also refered me, i was still allowed to visit my mum when she was sent to a rehabilitation centre , she was so sad and would say nothing to me but "please dont hate him please Mill" I wondered how she could still love him after all he did to her" At this point Millan's voice was cracking and tears was already pouring down her face.

"Millan you dont have to tell me if you dont feel like it" i begged but she insisted , thereafter we went to her place and she took in coacine and white whiskey, forcing the lime and raw salt into her system too "millan please you need to stop this combination...this drugs" she smiled shaking her head "Ahhhrrrghhh.... i was left all alone, no money, food nor love just shelter and i was really greatful for it, all the calls i made to that wicked man , the endless letters i wrote pouring my fears and situation was void...i thought he loved me cause that was what he showered me all my life before all of that started, i resulted to begging on the streets even if it was humiliating because of my small neighbourhood but i didnt care, when the humiliation became too much i had no choice but to result to drugs....i sold a lot of them and made lots of money too and before i could stop myself i already became an adddict, then it felt like it was under control like i could take care and control it but one mistake got me bursted , so the child care unit decided to take me in so i could get a foster parent since my mum was sick and my grand parents denied me, i was there for four weeks though it changed nothing on my drug intake, i still smuggled and even sold drugs to most of the staff working at the centre. I was told that my mum wanted to see urgently, very worried i rushed to the rehab centre and saw them take her into an ambulance she was almost lifeless, i ran into the ambulance holding her hand "i dont want to be alone mum" i told her, then she smiled at me feeling my face with her cold palms "you are not alone Mil, i love you always just learn to forgive" angrily i came out of the ambulance and told them i wasnt going with her, how could a woman who was suffering for her husband's cruelty still love him so deep that she seeks forgivness for him, she died the next day... ..yeah she died and that was it, I had almost gotten a foster parents when Mr Gimajin ordered that i be brought to Nigeria, when i was asked if i wanted to..........i smiled cause i wanted nothing more than ruining his life" At this time Mullan's confidence was back, she wasnt crying anymore. There was a lot i still wanted to know so i asked further, i asked about selvin her mum amd most importantly the drug stuff "Frooz, this things you see keep me sane really, hakeem knows and has seen what could happen if i dont take a stringe of drugs in a day, you dont want to see me that way farooz and i wouldnt want that either, as for Selvin and her mum, hmmm those two keep away from me for their good except now that you are in the picture and Selvin feels very unsafe" She laughed hard and loud falling back on her bed that was how she slept....hmmm...Millan , such a sweet soul yet torn apart, she really needed help and i was ready to give all the necessary help to make her happy, I was drawn to her in an unusual way, I loved her soon much and wanted her to be happy after all everyone deserved happiness.

continue to read-http://www.jowan.online/2018/01/addict-episode-7-dinmma-franciz.html
Re: Addict Episode 8 by grace66: 8:44am On Jan 25, 2018
The link to your website is not going

(1) (Reply)

Gone / Until I Met Ajike / Article Writers Needed..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.