Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention (37988 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili At WEF: Xenophobia Caused By African Politicians / Akeredolu And Oby Ezekwesili At Lagos Innovating Justice Conference (Pics) / Oby Ezekwesili At Police Station, Arrested Along With Other BBOG Members (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention by mekaboy(m): 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
grin I don't pity this ugly biitch cool

Wasted generation. You allow the old retired people destroy your future and You think it's a joke.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention by Pascal181: 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
serves her right.
Re: Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention by LZAA: 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
joseph6071:
President Buhari arrests and detains oby ezekwesili for
leading a campaign in abuja and demanding that he Brings
Back Chibok

See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5mG-jTVGQM

court of law for protest bawo? grin grin
Re: Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention by ugo227(m): 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
joseph6071:
Back Chibok

See video

she has been used and dumped
Re: Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
[quote author=BornAgainMay post=64472567]Ugly woman

Crying to bring back Hausa girls that never existed and you were mute when more than twenty igbos and Rev. Frs were murdered in Enugu state and tens of igbos were killed by Nigerian army

A curse upon you and patience Ozokwor

A plague on both your houses[/quote
Re: Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2018
BornAgainMay:
Ugly woman

Crying to bring back Hausa girls that never existed and you were mute when more than twenty igbos and Rev. Frs were murdered in Enugu state and tens of igbos were killed by Nigerian army

A curse upon you and patience Ozokwor

A plague on both your houses

Patience ozokwor?.
How bro
Re: Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention by 4kDdullard: 12:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
Used and dumped by her rapists, it serves her right.Ugly bitch!
Re: Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention by ogbonti: 12:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
stagger:

Is Buhari the only one who has displayed impunity? When OBJ ordered the slaughter of more than 3,000 people in Odi, where was Nnamdi Kanu? Or was that not an act of impunity? Baba should have been writing these letters of his from the ICJ prison.

Stop making Nnamdi Kanu too relevant because he is not. Even the way he was carrying on with people kissing his feet as if he was God Himself shows you a snippet of what he would have done if he had his way as a leader of so-called Biafra.

Did he coarse anyone to kiss his feet?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention by dangotesmummy: 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
evidence of poor and dysfunctional upbringing.olagbanile.a woman old enough to be your mother na im you dry call "beech".smh

1 Like

Re: Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention by eddyslim(m): 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
harmbhrosz:
I still don't understand why majority of Nigerians chooses to criticize this woman, she was like every other Nigerian that thought Buhari will perform and she has ever since withdrawn her support for him like majority Nigerians are currently doing, so what the hell is the big deal here, her maltreatment is even bringing joy to our so called youths all because she supported Buhari earlier?

What exactly is wrong with our brain in this country?
Heheheheheheh, use and dumped
Re: Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention by Sgwin: 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
Haha � you think is Jonathan government try the aboki he will teach you something.. our people should open they eyes ... army is ruling Nigeria your there complaining

1 Like

Re: Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention by KVC1970: 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
Who cares
Re: Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention by sesaan(m): 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
You should grow up!
Re: Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention by Dollabiz: 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
Oh
Re: Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention by Assassin101: 1:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
used and dumped

1 Like

Re: Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention by Born2Breed(f): 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:

Seconded!!!
Re: Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention by MahatmaGhandi: 1:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
ogbonti:

Shut up, are u ok? U are mocking someone whose fundamental human right to association is being denied and u think this is a laughing matter .... in fact u are sick, people like u are the ones helping the dullard from daura perpetrate injustice in Nigeria

Buhahahaha, you are the sick one here. You and your lover supported the dullard to become president and now that you about to end up in the belly of the tiger you both rode triumphantly into Jericho you are crying foul. The both of you are simply reaping what you sowed. Next time look well before selling any presidential candidate to people Oloriburuku.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention by madgoat(m): 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:

See your life... Your words sound like dog poo.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
free2ryhme:
Buhari has lost credibility
how sure are we dat I Buhari dat order d arrest?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
When they are called the most useless force in the world. They deserve that title. How will you arrest a group of people without taking statements. shi* hole country.
Re: Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention by MahatmaGhandi: 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
iamkneeyi:
why do we Nigerians sentimental about serious issues like this. .

My dear it is not sentiments, I am just watching her reap the fruits of her labour. She worked very hard for what she is earning, who am I to wish her otherwise.
Re: Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention by tuk2ato(m): 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
Good activism! I like the part that she said 'Now I can confirm that we have been arrested'. Am sure if she isn't a person of importance Naija Police for don give am dirt slap!
joseph6071:
Back Chibok

See video

Re: Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention by bigplayerz(m): 1:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
Police saying lock that door...oga your a FOOL that gate resemble door abi
Re: Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention by deebrownneymar: 1:35pm On Jan 24, 2018
I think this BBOG group should let it rest. About 200 went missing, but due to politics more than 800 Chibok girls have been reportedly released. She suspect she has a huge political agenda and BBOG is her chance. I'm not really a fan.
Re: Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention by Ernesthugo(m): 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
her ugliness na grade A. And she would just be jumping up and down.
Re: Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention by Ernesthugo(m): 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2018
[quote author=NIGHTMAREOO7 post=64473278][/quote] amen o
Re: Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention by FreeBiafra2018(m): 1:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
harmbhrosz:
I still don't understand why majority of Nigerians chooses to criticize this woman, she was like every other Nigerian that thought Buhari will perform and she has ever since withdrawn her support for him like majority Nigerians are currently doing, so what the hell is the big deal here, her maltreatment is even bringing joy to our so called youths all because she supported Buhari earlier?

What exactly is wrong with our brain in this country?
You're wrong, we ain't happy because she supported Buhari, but because she saw evil and endorsed it with every amount of propaganda in her disposal just for political appointment, now nemesis have come to take its cause, and you're trying to stand on its way?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention by Nellybank(m): 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2018
And you are proud to type this shit?
MahatmaGhandi:
By the time she chop the beans wen aunty Kemi chop, her brain go reset to factory settings.
Re: Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention by oaktown101(m): 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
You are so dumb.
Re: Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention by harmbhrosz(m): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2018
FreeBiafra2018:
You're wrong, we ain't happy because she supported Buhari, but because she saw evil and endorsed it with every amount of propaganda in her disposal just for political appointment, now nemesis have come to take its cause, and you're trying to stand on its way?
seriously what is this evil that she endorsed if not Buhari and you said you ain't happy because she supported Buhari even tho the fact says majority supported the same evil, what exactly is bad in being wrong, haven't you ever been wrong about someone?

The way we're quick to judge as of we're saints is alarming
Re: Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention by harmbhrosz(m): 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
MahatmaGhandi:

My dear it is not sentiments, I am just watching her reap the fruits of her labour. She worked very hard for what she is earning, who am I to wish her otherwise.
so you mean the majority that supported Buhari in 2015 purposely did so because they want to reap what we're all currently reaping in this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos / Moghalu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa, Tells Nigerians What To Do / Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.