Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? (9242 Views)

“I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady / Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. / Guys Always Go For Big Booty And Ass. E Get Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? by dreamworld: 11:03am On Jan 24, 2018
Why do guys always say "baby I want to cum" before they finally offload their load
grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? by bipolarMe(m): 11:04am On Jan 24, 2018
Re: Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? by Xinzu: 11:05am On Jan 24, 2018
Would you rather we come to an abrupt end? That's our way of telling you that the ride is about to be over grin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? by divinehand2003(m): 11:07am On Jan 24, 2018
In order to avoid unwanted pregnancies and the likes, you have to decide if you are in or out.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? by Brooke60(f): 11:21am On Jan 24, 2018
*peeps in*
Re: Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? by Papiikush: 11:24am On Jan 24, 2018
Y'all still make announcements before cumming in 2018?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? by Obakoolex(m): 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
To follow suit if you already delayed your cummin so as to avoid " oh o do you think you are d only one enjoying it why do you have to cum lik dat[color=][/color][color=#000099][/color] grin grin[size=8pt][/size] grin
Re: Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? by Skinnienigga(m): 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2018
Why do you slow down before parking?
undecidedWhy do you slow down before parking?

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? by RogueX: 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
Normally to let us know our options

Whether to cum inside, on body, face, to swallow or just spray

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? by Northernonyenku(m): 3:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
I don't do that..do you tell her bby am about to plug before plugging?
Re: Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? by seniormallam(m): 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
brain and dick don't work together, when dick is in action the brain shut down

16 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? by TrapHedges(m): 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
last time I said I want to cum was "2001"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? by OgahBohz: 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
haba what kinda tin is dis ...
haba !

I like asking why dogs shake their tales when they are happy ...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? by showstopperss(m): 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2018
the point of climax and excitement gave us out at that point..makes men vulnerable

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? by KOKOwonder(m): 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
Johndoe557:
Celebrity Singer Sells Meat For Extra Cash? How do you feel about this?
https:///Afgksx
pity your self..
Re: Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? by LessNoise: 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
What are u 12?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? by crismark(m): 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
dey re simply telling d gal " I DNT WANT A CHILD NOW"
Re: Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? by ratatis(m): 4:44am On Jan 25, 2018
CC :

Emilyone
Re: Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? by Kobicove(m): 6:29am On Jan 25, 2018
So the lady can decide where she wants the 'goods' to be offloaded grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? by Hector09(m): 6:39am On Jan 25, 2018
I dont even knw what is cum cus i dnt do shit
Re: Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? by dreamworld: 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
Kobicove:
So the lady can decide where she wants the 'goods' to be offloaded grin
grin
Re: Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? by Galantis: 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
Abeg wetin man u play today na?
Re: Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
dreamworld:
Why do guys always say "baby I want to cum" before they finally offload their load
grin grin
MUMU so that is how you go about impregnatin girl because you de shame to talk say you won release
Re: Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? by dreamworld: 11:26am On Jun 05, 2018
Papiikush:
Y'all still make announcements before cumming in 2018?
Yes oo
Re: Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? by Barzinime(m): 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
So that the eggs can go hide themselves to avoid stories that..... grin
Re: Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? by Kingsley1000(m): 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
Wait 'm cumming to comment
Re: Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 08, 2020
Xinzu:
Would you rather we come to an abrupt end? That's our way of telling you that the ride is about to be over grin

Hahahaha. As long as the ride was all thrills�
Re: Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? by Boomzaga(m): 10:40am On Aug 08, 2020
make u de ready.., AS EN DE HOT! �
Re: Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? by dreamworld: 7:59pm On Feb 09
Boomzaga:
make u de ready..,
AS EN DE HOT! �
H
Re: Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? by Obierika(m): 12:38pm On Feb 10
Brooke60:
*peeps in*

Hey you! Come back here!
Re: Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? by imagrg(m): 12:48pm On Feb 10
Cum 2024, do you still intend to cum and bring in children to cum face the harsh economic realities of our times?
Please cum to your senses and know that this is not the right time to cum in to Nigeria! grin
On Valentine's day, please remember not to cum. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. / See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. / Steps On How To Toast A Lady For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.