Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Top 10 Best Rockstar Games Of All Time - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Top 10 Best Rockstar Games Of All Time (1016 Views)

TOP 10 Best ''PC'' Games Of All Time / Top 5 Games Of 2020 / 5 Worst Dad's In Video Games Of All Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Rockstar Games Of All Time by techvsentz(m): 11:29am On Jan 24, 2018
Rockstar Games Inc has been known for its captivating gaming series over the recent years,  starting from the first official gta to other games that followed aftermath, all this games are all fun to play,  but which ones tops the best games they've released so far, well in this article I'll be listing out the top 10 best rockstar games based on my review and my experience in playing some of it. 

Rockstar Games Inc is an American video game publisher founded in 1998 which happens to be 18yrs ago, they're known for producing the famously known  grand Theft auto series and games like Max Payne, midnight club and others, after realising the first official gta back in 1999 they've captured the heart of most gamers,  then came midnight club, Max Payne, man hunt  and bully, all this games offers nothinh but fun, but it's not possible to say all this games deserves to be ranked high nor to be ranked low,  but instead we look to pick out the ones that's been trending over the years, in other words I'll say their best release, based on my time playing some of this rockstar Games, I've decided to list out the games I feel they should be among the rockstar hall of fame, just an opinion though.

These are the top 10 best rockstar games

1 Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (gta sa)
2 Grand Theft Auto 5 (gta v)
3. Red Dead Redemption
4.Max Payne 2
5. Bully
6. Grand Theft Auto: vice city
7. Grand Theft Auto III
8. The Warriors
9. Midnight Club 3
10. Man Hunt

For more features and stories about each game, you can read more about them from This Link

(1) (Reply)

Place An Order To Get An Effective Affordable Price Essay Help / What Do You Hope For The Above Poster? / You Sabi Maths . Oya Prove Ham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.