Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,419 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria (26877 Views)

Girls Now Sell Their Eggs To Fertility Clinics In Nigeria / Fertility Clinics In Lagos Pay N50k For Sperm - Doctor Tells Masturbators / List Of Herbal Clinics In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by fertilityhubNG: 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
To have a child to call one’s own is one of the most powerful innate drives known to the human adult. Should there be fertility challenges standing in the way of this dream, the emotional, financial and physical strain that ensues in the course of surmounting them can be incredibly daunting.

While the majority of couples will have no problem conceiving through natural reproductive means, the World Health Organization reports that one in five couples in the world have infertility.

Thankfully, advances in reproductive health has led to the rise of assisted reproductive technology, and with this development, couples having fertility challenges still have a chance to carry that bundle of joy, and put back happiness into their marriage and lives.

There are a number of clinics offering fertility services in Nigeria, and determining which of these to choose can itself be an uneasy task.

Using a series of relevant variables, we have compiled a ranking of fertility clinics in Nigeria, with a view to assisting prospective parents make informed decision on their choice of fertility service provider.

The variables used are:
1. Range of Service
2. Quality of Physicians
3. Accessibility of Physicians
4. Availability of Embryology Laboratory and Embryologists in the Clinic
5. State-of-the-art Technology
6. Advanced Genetic Screening
7. Psychological Support during Treatment
8. Psychological Support (Post-Treatment)
9. Quality of Ancillary Staff
10. Success Rate
11. Affordability
12. Pricing Transparency
13. Quality Management/Certification
14. International Affiliation
15. Customer Service
16. Number of Clinics
17. Online Presence

We also made visits to get a first impression account of some of the Nigerian fertility clinics.

https://www.fertilityhubnigeria.com/comprehensive-ranking-fertility-clinics-nigeria/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by RemedyLab: 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by dammybas(m): 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nice Job OP

I saw this article the other day and I really liked the way it was written. At least you guys ranked by relevant categories not some vague metrics.

cc lalasticlala This could be helpful for couples seeking help.

2 Likes

Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by aypharmz: 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nice article...but it doesn't affect someone like me.

1 Like

Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by BruncleZuma: 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin

And some people wee come and shout praise the Lord for the quadruplets after 30years of trying.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by Desyner: 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
Good info.
Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by AuroraB(f): 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
Knew Nordica would likely lead cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by Lilimax(f): 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
These are all Private facilities.
Will be glad if you research Fertility Clinics in Government owned hospitals smiley

I know two or three that have been tested and proven and affordable.
However, it requires patience to use government owned facilities and they are affordable

1 Like

Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by teflondoncuzo(m): 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
Where is louisMed Hospital .
Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by salt1: 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lilimax:
Will be glad if you research Fertility Clinics in Government owned hospitals smiley

However, it requires patience to use government owned facilities and they are affordable

Mention those two or three government-owned hospitals that are tested, proven and affordable.
It may help others

6 Likes

Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by fpeter(f): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
DIFF...I JUST THINK THEY'RE OVERRATED. THEY ARE NICE BEFORE THEY GET YOUR MONEY, ONCE THEY HAVE COLLECTED YOUR MONEY AND YOU HAVE A FAILED CYCLE WITH THEM, THEY DON'T FOLLOW UP ON YOU. TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE. cry

7 Likes

Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by creamylicious(f): 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
to think that nigeria info fm in one of their programs work with hope valley...smh
Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by creamylicious(f): 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
salt1:

Mention those two or three government-owned hospitals that are tested, proven and affordable.
It may help others
i concur

1 Like

Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by GreatMahmud: 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
Good research..Kudos!!!
Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by ladyF(f): 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
Cc: Bookiemart01

Quadruplets fall on you this year.

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by free2ryhme: 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
fertilityhubNG:
To have a child to call one’s own is one of the most powerful innate drives known to the human adult. Should there be fertility challenges standing in the way of this dream, the emotional, financial and physical strain that ensues in the course of surmounting them can be incredibly daunting.

While the majority of couples will have no problem conceiving through natural reproductive means, the World Health Organization reports that one in five couples in the world have infertility.

Thankfully, advances in reproductive health has led to the rise of assisted reproductive technology, and with this development, couples having fertility challenges still have a chance to carry that bundle of joy, and put back happiness into their marriage and lives.

There are a number of clinics offering fertility services in Nigeria, and determining which of these to choose can itself be an uneasy task.

Using a series of relevant variables, we have compiled a ranking of fertility clinics in Nigeria, with a view to assisting prospective parents make informed decision on their choice of fertility service provider.

The variables used are:
1. Range of Service
2. Quality of Physicians
10. Success Rate
11. Affordability
12. Pricing Transparency
15. Customer Service
16. Number of Clinics
17. Online Presence

We also made visits to get a first impression account of some of the Nigerian fertility clinics.

https://www.fertilityhubnigeria.com/comprehensive-ranking-fertility-clinics-nigeria/

how many IVF have you done undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by chemistry157: 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
I decree and declare in the mighty name of Jesus Christ that every baren womb shall conceive this year..

27 Likes

Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by Doerstech(m): 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
Not sure if a proper review and research on those clinics before coming to conclusion ?
Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by Olukat(m): 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
free2ryhme:

how many IVF have you done undecided

Get the information and stop asking silly questions sad angry

5 Likes

Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by iykmon: 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
No be small thing

quote author=fertilityhubNG post=64473958]To have a child to call one’s own is one of the most powerful innate drives known to the human adult. Should there be fertility challenges standing in the way of this dream, the emotional, financial and physical strain that ensues in the course of surmounting them can be incredibly daunting.

The variables used are:
1. Range of Service
2. Quality of Physicians
10. Success Rate
11. Affordability
12. Pricing Transparency
15. Customer Service
16. Number of Clinics
17. Online Presence

[/quote]
Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by DONZIGWE: 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nordica is a good one when it comes to fertility treatment, but I think their affordability data is subject to serious questioning.

Anyway good service comes at a cost.
Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by adioolayi(m): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
Teaching Hospitals ...The Best by Far.
Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by rezzy: 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
Following
Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by salt1: 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2018
Doerstech:
Not sure if a proper review and research on those clinics before coming to conclusion ?

Exactly my thoughts! I noticed that it's so pro-Nordica that I was wondering if they sponsored the survey.

I'm not trying to conceive, but from women who have experience, these are the rankings

1. For greatest success in sex selection: Medical Arts
2. Most humane: St Georges
3. Most professional: Olive

Bridge has equipment.

2 Likes

Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by Tojued: 3:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lilimax:

I know of National Hospital, Abuja

2 Likes

Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by Omolewa12: 3:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
Sure! Best hospital at least something is working quite well in Nigeria. let others follow too
Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
I can speak strongly for Nordica and Medical ART, very good fertility centres no doubt. Nice thread OP.

1 Like

Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by iyobs7(f): 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
fpeter:
DIFF...I JUST THINK THEY'RE OVERRATED. THEY ARE NICE BEFORE THEY GET YOUR MONEY, ONCE THEY HAVE COLLECTED YOUR MONEY AND YOU HAVE A FAILED CYCLE WITH THEM, THEY DON'T FOLLOW UP ON YOU. TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE. cry

I work at DIFF and my opinion is not based on the fact that I work here but my opinion is based on my experience at DIFF. Your one terrible experience cannot and shouldn't be used as a yard stick to classify a facility as OVERRATED.

OVERRATED in terms of? There are patients who come from other fertility clinics with one or more complain about how they were treated, but that is not an excuse or one cannot sign and seal the facility as being what YOU think based on experiences.

If you had a bad experience at any facility, not just DIFF, it is your duty to report to relevant personnel so that your next visit will be a memorable one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria by thedondada(m): 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
Really.

All in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: No Vaccination, No Church, Bank Attendance - Obaseki / Who Has Heard About Turbo Max Blue, Does It Truely Makes Penis Bigger / 9 Most Searched Health Questions On Google In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.