Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah (42788 Views)

Jackie Appiah Denies Being Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia's President / 'Jackie Appiah Is Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia’s President'- Aba The Great / Chinedu Ikedieze Pictured With George Weah, Liberian President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah by OgaDonald: 1:35pm On Jan 24, 2018
@VIVIANGIST

Shared with caption ..

Congratulations to His Excellency George Oppong Weah, You are a great person and I know you will do great things in Liberia. So happy for you bro. Africa loves you.

BY VIVIAN GIST : http://www.viviangist.ng/jackie-appiah-with-george-weah/

cc; lalasticlala

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah by OgaDonald: 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
shocked shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah by KingsCare: 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
wow congrats to him and her.....beautiful people...indeed hardworks pays...its just a matter of time....our haters will start celebrating us.... Redefine Your Beauty With This Products & Feel Safer 2018...* Flat Tummy Tea With Moringa (Natural Weight Loss) * Breath Freshner Mint Spray
* Pink Lips Balm (7days) * Scar & Burns Removal Gel * Lipstick Pepper Spray & Key Cap Stun Gun For Your Self Defence * Butts, Breast, Penis & Hips Enhancement Cream....Order For Yours Now, Pay On Delivery, Check My Profile

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah by Threebear(m): 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
Translation : congratulations to my pay master George weah, now you're sitting on a country's economy, I know you'll Triple my money and then you can do great things to my Pusey. Love you suga zaddy.

41 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah by Elnino4ladies: 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2018
Jackie is beautiful

12 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah by joystickextendr: 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2018
OK

Meanwhile Guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toy's
Re: Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah by BruncleZuma: 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2018

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah by thelifepagesng(m): 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
Sweet
Re: Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah by Blingblings(m): 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
Call me when we get to front page...
Re: Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah by judecares1(m): 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
and so fucking what?
Re: Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah by ufuosman(m): 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
Weah pls try and make Liberia great
Re: Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah by AjalaJ(m): 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
She dey look for connection again?

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: .com.ng
Re: Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah by free2ryhme: 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
OgaDonald:
@VIVIANGIST

Shared with caption ..

Congratulations to His Excellency George Oppong Weah, You are a great person and I know you will do great things in Liberia. So happy for you bro. Africa loves you.

BY VIVIAN GIST : http://www.viviangist.ng/jackie-appiah-with-george-weah/

cc; lalasticlala

weah fine for old age sha

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah by goldenarrow: 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
Congratulations. I like George's sense of dress.
Re: Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah by mekuso89(m): 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
Jackie my love
Re: Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah by ChineseBuggati3(m): 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
nice
Re: Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah by Shadbay(m): 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
The crease on his clothe tho shocked
E fit even cut person!

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah by Germandude: 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
Can't see dia connection, except she is giving him

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah by fablani(m): 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
OK na, make I no talk wetin dey my mind. ;DOK na, make I no talk wetin dey my mind.
Re: Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah by AvailableCofOLa(m): 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
Congratulations again George Weah
Re: Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah by Marxist001(m): 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
which day will Nigeria have a leader like this.....Baba God abeg pick our call....

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
President Weah should face governance and deliver CHANGE
Re: Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah by Allylic(f): 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
Congrats president Weah....hardwork pays
Re: Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah by arherfish(m): 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2018
I pray we would not hear that version of Yemi Alade and one president tory later.
Re: Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah by Partnerbiz(f): 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2018
food don done
Re: Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah by neloslim: 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2018
very well
Re: Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah by slawomir: 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
ok
Re: Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah by stefanweeks: 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2018
Blingblings:
Call me when we get to front page...

Pick up

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah by nonut: 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2018
This one na personal olosho.

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2018
In other news....

... Doctors who separated conjoined twins at UCH Ibadan, have dismissed claims that they can separate BUBU's GOVERNMENT from CORRUPTION.
They said unlike the twins, Bubu's Government and corruption are sharing vital organs such as the heart, the brain etc.

4 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah by Mrnakeina(m): 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
New market lipsrsealed
Re: Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
nigga should leave paparazzi and face the real work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage / Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar / Rico Swavey: 6 Things You May Not Know About Evicted BBNaija 2018 Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.