Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

"Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses (108599 Views)

"Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo / Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) / Lady Fights Against Her Yahoo Boy Neighbours, EFCC Reacts (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by AceDomino(m): 12:00am On Jan 25, 2018
Keep up with the slaying business and be Slay by the slayers for real.

ATI bose solo ATI Classic white ATI Clara Wayne all knew he was a ritualist /Gboy/Yahoo pluser and you sat down with him spending his ritual money with him and now you're complaining that..... Blah blah blah... Ol'girl, thunder has entered your pant already ooo
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by k199192: 1:48am On Jan 25, 2018
The girl just scatter the English as if it's by force to speak English. I would have blamed the slay queen though but I took a course recently and I now know that the victim is never at fault. Never. The yahoo boy is a heartless mofo. And why did they stuff that poor girls nose with cotton wool?
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by jamesbalogun: 3:58am On Jan 25, 2018
grin na dis one weak me pass
Sunkyphil:
RIP english embarassed go skul dem no go go,dem go dey do slayqueen.
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by jamesbalogun: 4:15am On Jan 25, 2018
See grammar

Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Sterope(f): 4:32am On Jan 25, 2018
Zicoraads
Naijacost22:
So because they broke up means he killed her? So if anybody dies, we should crucify their enemies? What nonsense angry angry.
This is what happens when you watch too-much Nollywood movies instead of investing in education and health, so we can identify causes of all the diseases affecting us in Africa.
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by bamidelekay89: 5:58am On Jan 25, 2018
rip English........English have bin successfully slayed
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:48am On Jan 25, 2018
Misternas89:

Ur dull brain sef no correct u wen u dey type "thievery"? U rili need brain surgery werey
Hahahahaha na Dem dem, children of Awolowo always defending evil grin
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Phyqee10(m): 6:56am On Jan 25, 2018
dominique:
If he is truly behind her death, I hope he faces the full wrath of the law. Whoever is behind the death of the young lady will not have a moment of peace, nobody deserves to die because of their choice of livestlyle.

Btw, can't these slay queens compose a sentence in decent English? undecided
The only thing that make sense here is your last sentence, she was a slay queen and she knows he is a gboy plus guy and yet she keeps enjoying the money knowingfully the risk she's into, also the money she had been enjoying is definitely from the death of another slay queen... She should know definitely it will come to her turn. No pity given, they should learn how to work and earn even if it's little and keep their lives. What goes around comes around.
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Phyqee10(m): 7:00am On Jan 25, 2018
jamesbalogun:
See grammar
Abeg na the slay queen be this? She been feeling herself as if she be celebrity self. Imagine such pride she had got. Spit
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by ArinzeUgo: 7:11am On Jan 25, 2018
That's the type of grammar we get from a slay doll...whose busy frying hair up and down....
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Pigsandidiots: 7:24am On Jan 25, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
another vulture on the loose grin cheesy grin
Igbos are pig.... Source: Nnamdi kanu. Igunugun.

1 Like

Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by dich: 7:36am On Jan 25, 2018
Stupid and fake girls... I just had a headache trying to read the "slay Queen's" friend write up. Nonsense!!!
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:37am On Jan 25, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Igbos are pig.... Source: Nnamdi kanu. Igunugun.
vulturistic AFONJA I hail you... tuwale omo jati jati grin
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by ogtavia(m): 7:47am On Jan 25, 2018
look at the so called k money sef....does yahoo plus just to drive an acura TL...this is what happens wen one is desperate to get rich quick...and as for the girl...she is just another victim of careless living who loved wealth without work....very lazy youths..
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by christopher123(m): 8:01am On Jan 25, 2018
jamesbalogun:
See grammar

I was thinking that Yoruba are noted for education​ and sophistication
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by agarawu23(m): 8:03am On Jan 25, 2018
No genuine evidence he killed her.

Since lazy girls now run after yahoo guys who has money and ride, they should all face the consequence. angry

Because we all know his doing Yahoo plus..

you hungry lazy chick still move with him and spend his money even after knowing this?
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Assassin101: 9:17am On Jan 25, 2018
"...and English is slayed..."
dominique:
If he is truly behind her death, I hope he faces the full wrath of the law. Whoever is behind the death of the young lady will not have a moment of peace, nobody deserves to die because of their choice of livestlyle.

Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by shogsman(m): 9:29am On Jan 25, 2018
He did yahoo plus and he is still driving rover,abeghie free d poor guy jare.
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Haddeyholler(m): 11:27am On Jan 25, 2018
Girls continue slaying, yahoo guys still needs more of u. Awon oniranu oshi
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by southome(m): 11:55am On Jan 25, 2018
Face your studies, you won't, look at the way she writes, terrible. If she has sense she won't make such a public accusation based on a speculated post. When you get arrested and charged for defamation of character / libel you'll face your studies ozigbo. Continue slaying, don't study, don't work u hear?
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Reelmii: 11:59am On Jan 25, 2018
dominique:

they dont know English and English dont know them, but that is by d way, my question how are these girls always relaxed and comfortable dating a ritualist.. I hope the friends she left behind have learnt
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Reelmii: 12:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
southome:
Face your studies, you won't, look at the way she writes, terrible. If she has sense she won't make such a public accusation based on a speculated post. When you get arrested and charged for defamation of character / libel you'll face your studies ozigbo. Continue slaying, don't study, don't work u hear?
shebi na obe of them don die so, if death does not teach them who will
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Reelmii: 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
doctorkush:
Rip English language

I will miss you gan!
abeg na dat girl wey dey dat DP write dat thing, BEAUTY NO BRAIN
Re: "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses by Misternas89(m): 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
Hahahahaha na Dem dem, children of Awolowo always defending evil grin
Kk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos / Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen / Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.