Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,952 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) (27228 Views)

Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel / More Photos Of Stallionaire's Tank-farm That Caught Fire Yesterday / Residential Building Collapses In Ojo, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2018
A tank farm, Stallionaire in Ojo Area is currently on fire. Fire fighters are battling to contain it. Reinforcement of fire trucks have started arriving the area.

https://autojosh.com/stallionaire-tank-farm-owned/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by michlins(m): 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
See another man sweat.

6 Likes

Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by Nutase: 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
I pray he insured the place. cry

7 Likes

Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
FIRE SERVICE....
PLEASEEEEEEE HEEELLLPP ASAP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by Odingo1: 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
lack of safety measures

3 Likes

Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
Not funny

1 Like

Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by hopefulLandlord: 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
so sad

Are there no Christians in that house or environment? If there are then its time to put their faith to work by commanding the fire to stop burning after all Jesus made it clear they'll get whatever they ask in his name, even said they can tell mount everest to move and do greater works than he did

let's check those verses shall we?

And Jesus answered and said to them, “Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, `Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ it will happen. “And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.” (Matthew 21:21-22)

Jesus also reiterated it again

Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst. (Matthew 18:19-20)

and again

Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours. (Mark 11:24-25)

and again

And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it. (John 14:13-14)

and again

(Matthew 17:20 For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.) then whatever you ask for in prayer will be granted

Christians, use your faith to save this disaster from getting worse; and the Christians far away from the location can "send word" just like Jesus did when he healed the centurion's servant

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by lilfreezy: 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
it's in ijegun satellite town.

2 Likes

Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by eminikansoso(m): 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2018

God helps
in this recession and lack of safety measures
Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by Hibiscuss(m): 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
Gbese
Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by free2ryhme: 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

Money is on fire oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
Sad

1 Like

Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by free2ryhme: 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
modelmike7:
FIRE SERVICE....
PLEASEEEEEEE HEEELLLPP ASAP.

stop screaming and call on phone

use sense haba undecided

8 Likes

Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by Horlufemi(m): 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
Sheybi fuel no dey. Wetin dey burn for there? Water? The benefits of hoarding

3 Likes

Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by labisibrass(m): 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
God have mercy!
Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by MrImole: 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
Terrible
Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by tesppidd: 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
Oh
Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by free2ryhme: 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
Nutase:

as if the owner needs your prayer to do the needful

you dont setup such structure without insurance

3 Likes

Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by dieBYfire: 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
lilfreezy:
it's in ijegun satellite town.

Its a wrong Place to Build such! For Christ sake it's a residential place

1 Like

Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by MrImole: 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
Odingo1:
lack of safety measures

How you take know sir?

1 Like

Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by Johnpsite: 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
Buhari why?
Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2018
That is part of the risks in Business!

1 Like

Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by Antara0503(m): 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
obj also wrote a letter to jona.
Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by Stevengold(m): 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
Stallonaire
Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by vineyardfarms: 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
Nutase:

PROBABLY DONE TO COVER UP TRACKS AND TRACES OF DIVERSION. THERE IS GOD.
Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by blessedmeme: 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
I pray make dem quench the fire before e go escalate oo
Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by bastien: 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
It wasn't Ojo area, it happened at ijegun egba satellite town Lagos, close to ibasa!

It took like 5hrs to quench it down..... All thanks to the Naval helicopter, Julius berger fire service etc

It's very close to residents area... We thank God it wasn't fuel, but diesel.

1 Like

Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by maote: 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
Stevengold:
Stallonaire

Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
blessedmeme:
I pray make dem quench the fire before e go escalate oo
Nutase:
eminikansoso:

God helps
in this recession and lack of safety measures

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Criticze This Building Plan. / Lagos Begins Deconstruction Of Three Structures On Ikoyi Building Collapse Site / BROOKLYN COURT! Buy 5 And Get 1 Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.