Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) (27226 Views)

Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel / More Photos Of Stallionaire's Tank-farm That Caught Fire Yesterday / Residential Building Collapses In Ojo, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by pol23: 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
Daddy showkey comes to mind.
Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by WenysAD(f): 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2018
lilfreezy:
it's in ijegun satellite town.

Thank you for clarifying. Satellite town is not even under Ojo LGA
Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by Follygunners: 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
free2ryhme:

stop screaming and call on phone

use sense haba undecided

Sense no cheap na... grin
Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by tete7000(m): 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
modelmike7:
FIRE SERVICE....
PLEASEEEEEEE HEEELLLPP ASAP.

That place suppose to have its own standby fire service.
Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by topsy1971: 6:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
Because fire don't just start anyhow. Only when there is violation of safety rules.
Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by Oduok(m): 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
Investigation will reveal that someone was trying to save cost.
Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by lancdoz: 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
dieBYfire:

Its a wrong Place to Build such! For Christ sake it's a residential place

have you been there before? there are lots of depot in that area and they are built away from residential area
Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 6:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
WHY IS IT THAT EVERYTHING IN THIS COUNTRY ARE ON FIRE? OR IS THERE A SILENT CONSPIRACY GOING ON AGAINST SOUTHERN PART?
Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by omaolowo(m): 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
It is being reported that as much as 11 million litres of petrol burnt out in the inferno
This is a GREAT LOSS - especially if it is not insured
Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by dieBYfire: 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
lancdoz:

have you been there before? there are lots of depot in that area and they are built away from residential area

I have Been there bro. When you take a bike from Abulado or Vin Niger, it takes you straight to waterside. From there u can even use a boat to Igbese beach.
Now listen all those tank farms there are not suppose to be there. Probably Apapa(Marine beach) is filled and greedy investors wanna spread across the shores of the Ocean, and the Omo Onile needs the money for settlements ( millions) from this investors , so no one cares if humans live there or not!
Too bad
Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by doyinisaac(m): 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
Horlufemi:
Sheybi fuel no dey. Wetin dey burn for there? Water? The benefits of hoarding

Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by LandOwners: 8:35pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thank God the operatives of the fire service are on hand to contain it.

Before it escalates more than its supposed to.

Sorry for the loss
Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by LandOwners: 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
dieBYfire:

I have Been there bro. When you take a bike from Abulado or Vin Niger, it takes you straight to waterside. From there u can even use a boat to Igbese beach.
Now listen all those tank farms there are not suppose to be there. Probably Apapa(Marine beach) is filled and greedy investors wanna spread across the shores of the Ocean, and the Omo Onile needs the money for settlements ( millions) from this investors , so no one cares if humans live there or not!
Too bad

Means you know my area very well.

You have said it all my brother...
That's what we suffer here.... sometimes this tankers block the road cashing gridlock and no where to even pass while on bike or driving.

It's very pathetic..... They aren't supposed to be here at all.
I totally agree with you.
Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by dieBYfire: 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
LandOwners:

Means you know my area very well.

You have said it all my brother...
That's what we suffer here.... sometimes this tankers block the road cashing gridlock and no where to even pass while on bike or driving.

It's very pathetic..... They aren't supposed to be here at all.
I totally agree with you.

Yes that's a fact!

1 Like

Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by stealthtiger(m): 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by stealthtiger(m): 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
dieBYfire:

Too bad
Actually​ bro, that area has been mapped long time ago to be a fuel Depot.

It's still part of the one at apapa ie they're together.
The difference is you need to take different routes​ to get to the respective depots.

Legally those houses are illegal.
Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by maisauki: 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
Nutase:
I pray he insured the place. cry
insurance abi ki lo ti pe? Them worse pass anything
Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by maisauki: 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
so sad

Are there no Christians in that house or environment? If there are then its time to put their faith to work by commanding the fire to stop burning after all Jesus made it clear they'll get whatever they ask in his name, even said they can tell mount everest to move and do greater works than he did

let's check those verses shall we?

And Jesus answered and said to them, “Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, `Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ it will happen. “And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.” (Matthew 21:21-22)

Jesus also reiterated it again

Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst. (Matthew 18:19-20)

and again

Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours. (Mark 11:24-25)

and again

And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it. (John 14:13-14)

and again

(Matthew 17:20 For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.) then whatever you ask for in prayer will be granted

Christians, use your faith to save this disaster from getting worse; and the Christians far away from the location can "send word" just like Jesus did when he healed the centurion's servant
they send down � fire in their 'prayers'
Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2018
[quote author=HsLBroker post=64481435] [/qI'lluote] maybe Na Fulani herdsmen cause am
Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:13am On Jan 25, 2018
AutoJoshNG:
A tank farm, Stallionaire in Ojo Area is currently on fire. Fire fighters are battling to contain it. Reinforcement of fire trucks have started arriving the area.

https://autojosh.com/stallionaire-tank-farm-owned/

Sad!

Tank farm owners should really adopt Cool Ambient Mineral Systems as against the Conventional Anti-Corrosion Coatings they use on externals of tanks.

For instance, #Solacoat Cool Ambient Coatings, which is the world's number #1 heat reflective coating, significantly lowers heat-build up and internal temperatures in tanks by a minimum of 8 degrees Celsius, thereby eliminating risks of fires/explosion and protecting your investment.

For more information, send an email to info@procorrsolutions.com or call +2348039352489

Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by fergieboy: 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
bastien:
It wasn't Ojo area, it happened at ijegun egba satellite town Lagos, close to ibasa!

It took like 5hrs to quench it down..... All thanks to the Naval helicopter, Julius berger fire service etc

It's very close to residents area... We thank God it wasn't fuel, but diesel.

Lol na my backyard e happen.. See people don already they park their load outside already

Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by bastien: 6:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
fergieboy:

Lol na my backyard e happen.. See people don already they park their load outside already
not too far from my street sef, people just dey run carry their car dey run, my phone dey dead that time if not I for snap
Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by fergieboy: 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
bastien:
not too far from my street sef, people just dey run carry their car dey run, my phone dey dead that time if not I for snap
I swear.. We thank God it was diesel.. People wey buy empty land close to the depot like 5years ago before this deport people come no gree build house again..them don find buyer tire .. Dem no see

Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by bastien: 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
fergieboy:

I swear.. We thank God it was diesel.. People wey buy empty land close to the depot like 5years ago before this deport people come no gree build house again..them don find buyer tire .. Dem no see
lol....assuming na fuel own, no be weitin we go dey hear dey talk oh, the whole ijegun go fall...... I never still know weitin cause the fire sef
Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by fergieboy: 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
bastien:
lol....assuming na fuel own, no be weitin we go dey hear dey talk oh, the whole ijegun go fall...... I never still know weitin cause the fire sef
Omo if na fuel... Na die I they.. Cox na crib I they playing ps3.. No one knows what cause the fire.. Some said it was heat cux I had a thunderous sound and the top of the tank farm blew off

We thankGod , na to park comot for that area
Re: Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) by fergieboy: 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
lancdoz:

Its close to residential area bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Criticze This Building Plan. / Lagos Begins Deconstruction Of Three Structures On Ikoyi Building Collapse Site / BROOKLYN COURT! Buy 5 And Get 1 Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.