Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Robotics And A.I Learning - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Robotics And A.I Learning (411 Views)

Robotic Tech: Anglican Diocese Of Nnewi To Build Center For Robotics And Coding / Olusola Ayoola: Nigeria Can Earn Forex From Robotics, Artificial Intelligence / Silas Adekunle Shuts Down Reach Robotics In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Robotics And A.I Learning by Kiddykrizz(m): 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
Hi everyone, the creation of this topic is to give more light on robotics,automation, A.I(artificial intelligence, robot programming studies which will help us one way or the other in carry out daily activities.
Contributions can be made about this topic and ideas can be brought to bring all engineering and mechatronics aspirants to one house.
So anyone ready to join the group should start or bring up a topic relating to technology and science.

(1) (Reply)

NITDA Warns Of Likely Cyber-attacks On Nigeria, Issues Precautionary Measures / Software Community In Anambra:some Things You Should Know About Learning To Code / Enugu State Free Digital Empowerment Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.