Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) (47995 Views)

Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) / Tony Elumelu Wears White Outfit To Celebrate Independence Day (Photo) / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by DJessy: 9:52am On Jan 25, 2018
Hozier:
Because he came to the world to feed the poor and the needy abi? What about all the millions of money he donates yearly to the poor and the needy?

How much have you sef donated?
hahahahahaha nice replied,someone will kill himself for the poor na him make them poor
Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by stankezzy: 9:56am On Jan 25, 2018
vanity upon vanity , he should sale the shirt and give to the poor , do know that some of d young men and women there may not have up to 10k in their accounts
Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by highchief1: 9:57am On Jan 25, 2018
bigCassava:
Mr Tony Onyemaechi Elumelu is a Nigerian economist, entrepreneur, and philanthropist. He is the Chairman of Heirs Holdings, the United Bank for Africa, Transcorp and founder of The Tony Elumelu Foundation. the billionaire was captured
rocking the Gucci cotton embroidered with duke shirt worth N500,000 as he attended his companies meeting. Bleep poverty!

http://chikasom..com/2018/01/tony-elumelu-rocks-n500k-gucci-shirt-to.html?m=1
i dislike this man though his from my area he has not helped a single person from his villa na very hopeless man

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by 989900: 9:58am On Jan 25, 2018
No Biggie -- he is a billionaire.

I bought a $950 Giorgio Armani shirt some 15 years ago and I'm no where as rich as Tony (not even same league) . . . st00pid things poor people do . . I'm far wiser now.

Rich people don't spend their money carelessly . . . the shirt for all you care to know, might be a gift.

#growingup
Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by highchief1: 9:59am On Jan 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:
He is very rich so he can afford it...

Most of the people that are shouting God punish poverty have 50,000 naira smart phones with only 5,000 naira Bank balance...

You see a student with a 70,000 naira phone and a 3,000 naira Bank account, praying to GOD for blessings...

God do not bless people that are foolish..
lol no be by like that o ur analyses are weak I no of someone that doesn't save money when we were growing today his richer then all of us.life is purely destiny
Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by highchief1: 10:01am On Jan 25, 2018
Threebear:

Finally packaging is important, while it is not always good to live above your means, I've seen many people that got to the top by forming .Appearance is everything. You're addressed the way you dress.
my Broda tell him do cos u want to save one should look dirty or what?after saving if God is not involved u will take all ur savings and do a wrong business then that's d end.go and read abt Wilson oruma
Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by emmalord(m): 10:02am On Jan 25, 2018
Mr tony Elemelu is big rich man.businessman spend money prudently nor like politicians
bigCassava:
Mr Tony Onyemaechi Elumelu is a Nigerian economist, entrepreneur, and philanthropist. He is the Chairman of Heirs Holdings, the United Bank for Africa, Transcorp and founder of The Tony Elumelu Foundation. the billionaire was captured
rocking the Gucci cotton embroidered with duke shirt worth N500,000 as he attended his companies meeting. Bleep poverty!

Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by highchief1: 10:02am On Jan 25, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
he had worn 2k shirt in the past too. he paid his dues. Hardwork pays
wetin u dey due?life na luck just be prayerful some ppl hustled more than him
Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by Threebear(m): 10:03am On Jan 25, 2018
Chamber10:

....And also the reason your brother in Ogun state skull mine for ordinary 50k
Nwanna abu mu Nwafo igbo ka gi.
Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 10:03am On Jan 25, 2018
Might as well be made in Aba sef ...who knows grin

bigCassava:

Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by highchief1: 10:06am On Jan 25, 2018
Hozier:
Because he came to the world to feed the poor and the needy abi? What about all the millions of money he donates yearly to the poor and the needy?

How much have you sef donated?
lol he hasn't given back to d society bro u don't know him more than me we are neighbours and brothers from same village
Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by birdsview(m): 10:19am On Jan 25, 2018
Why is the lady still sweating in the armpits.In a room that is supposedly heavily air conditioned
Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by Sagay212: 10:23am On Jan 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Most of the people that are shouting God punish poverty have 50,000 naira smart phones with only 5,000 naira Bank balance...

You see a student with a 70,000 naira phone and a 3,000 naira Bank account, praying to GOD for blessings...

Nor mind them...The most annoying is seeing someone with a phone of close to 200k running after danfo at bustops . You get 200k to buy phone but no get money to enter cab. After they start crying the phone was stolen in a bus. Some girls will carry Brazilian hair of 150 - 300 k meanwhile them not get car, house or any investment
Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 10:30am On Jan 25, 2018
Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 10:31am On Jan 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Lolzzzz.... You are God's Personal Assistant or secretary abi...? smile
Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by urbanemind(m): 10:44am On Jan 25, 2018
strong766:
what is d difference between this shirt and what I can get at the market for 3k to 6k. this money should have been used to feed the poor and help the needy.
Fu¢k d poor and d needy, let them go and hustle, allow d man enjoy his money , he worked for it...he can buy a million dollars shirt and burn it, it's his money.
if d poor doesn't like it let them go and die.
Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 25, 2018
stankezzy:
vanity upon vanity , he should sale the shirt and give to the poor , do know that some of d young men and women there may not have up to 10k in their accounts
Grow up , only poor miserable fellows shout vanity upon vanity. The man worked for his money, let him enjoy. for those saying he should feed the poor, how many of the "poor" have they fed.
Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 25, 2018
highchief1:
i dislike this man though his from my area he has not helped a single person from his villa na very hopeless man
na so so help una go dey find.
Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by sunnysunny69(m): 11:00am On Jan 25, 2018
martineverest:
hmmmm....and he's not on Forbes list of billionaire ?
Forbes think there are 2 billionaires in Nigeria, you believe that then you will believe anything.
Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 11:01am On Jan 25, 2018
Celebrity boss... Tony Elumelu a man I admire.
Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:23am On Jan 25, 2018
Nigerians always emphasize the wrong things. His shirt is irrelevant.
Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by Readwarn(m): 11:38am On Jan 25, 2018
safarigirl:
thank you for this question

In this day that money is on tgw internet, a good device will be needed to make that money. I know how I am suffering with my 16k phone and how much it limits me in my business....and I am a student

So, excuse me if I would prefer a 70k phone that would help me make more money.

DrinkLimca, that analogy is not completely correct
God bless you for this...
Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 11:39am On Jan 25, 2018
D cloth no fine...dem scam am?I will call and what's app dis pic to my humble tailor
Dose 2 flower design full oshodi market
In 2days?dis wil b ready
400k is waste of moni
E for share am for dis people for dere TP allowance

Banky W & orisefemi wedding shoe was tag at 287k n 285k bt wen I saw it same for 21k&25k in Mandelas...idumota...I vex...all dis celebrity feeel wen dey buy items X 10 of d actual price?dey r at d top
Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by Adaomalight(f): 11:40am On Jan 25, 2018
johnime:
I have a loving,caring,a great cook and a handsome boyfriend. He's every girl's dream and my problem is I don't love him. He loves me too much,I don't know how to reciprocate.He's ready to show me to the full world that am he's which I always tell him to stop but he will be complaining that y don't I want it if I'm cheating on him,Yes I'm cus i dont knw how to love. Look is not that he's not rich,he is and he's from a wealthy home too. Just wanted to play games with him,flex his money and leave. Not knowing I will b his 1st grlfrd and now he has refused to let me go, he's ready to do anything for my sake,and he's family loves me so much,they say I changed their son's life that they thought he's a gay cuz that they have never seen him with a grl,same thing his frds are saying. And I don't love him. Please I need advice, how do I leave him without hurting him, he might die if I do, the last time I tried breaking up, he landed in the hospital and spent a week there and it was when he saw me he felt relieved. My sister said my pu**y game is tight. Plz help me,shld I run away but where can I run to, plz help me. I need advice.

Run into sambisa forest.
Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by kishbee41(m): 11:56am On Jan 25, 2018
because of this your i will drink limca,well said bruh,tell em o
DrinkLimca:

Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by Chamber10(m): 11:56am On Jan 25, 2018
Threebear:

Nwanna abu mu Nwafo igbo ka gi.

What is this one saying. Did I ask you your tribe. I don't understand Igbo abeg
Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by Omololupromise: 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
How much is 400k from tony's money is like you re deducting 400k out of 100 billion naira my brother check the balance.
Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by brunobaba(m): 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
strong766:
what is d difference between this shirt and what I can get at the market for 3k to 6k. this money should have been used to feed the poor and help the needy.
I hope u know he has an NGO.
Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
You garrit, you flaunt it.
Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by guiseppe: 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
S£ Iron no fit burn am
Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
highchief1:
wetin u dey due?life na luck just be prayerful some ppl hustled more than him
so,you're trying to say the luckiest people on earth are Americans because Americans are the richest but the unluckiest people on earth reside in Africa because Africans are the poorest?
Re: Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) by guiseppe: 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
God don answer d prayer of person wey dey sell am na 50-50

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) / What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account / Lagos Shuts Shoprite Over Breach Of Safety Law (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.