Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,796 members, 7,806,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Throwback Photo Of Emir Of Katsina Muhammadu Dikko In London In 1921 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Throwback Photo Of Emir Of Katsina Muhammadu Dikko In London In 1921 (1805 Views)

The Origin Of "Go And Flit My Room" (Throwback Photo) / Facebook 10 Years Challenge: Check Out Amazing Throwback Photo Collections / First Set Of Lagos Big Boys In 1913 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Emir Of Katsina Muhammadu Dikko In London In 1921 by deeprinz(m): 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
Emir of Katsina Muhammadu Dikko (1865 May 1944) emerged from Midland Hotel barefooted shortly after his arrival in England on June 5, 1921. Behind the emir was his young son and successor, Usman Nagogo. The emir had audience with King George V on June 11 before he proceeded to Mecca for Hajj.

https://07report..co.ke/2018/01/throwback-photo-of-emir-of-katsina.html?m=1

Re: Throwback Photo Of Emir Of Katsina Muhammadu Dikko In London In 1921 by AK6464(m): 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
undecided
Re: Throwback Photo Of Emir Of Katsina Muhammadu Dikko In London In 1921 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
Cows
Re: Throwback Photo Of Emir Of Katsina Muhammadu Dikko In London In 1921 by frbona: 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
rafhell:
Cows
that's so racist
Re: Throwback Photo Of Emir Of Katsina Muhammadu Dikko In London In 1921 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
frbona:
that's so racist
Sharaap and be factual.
I lost a dear cousin, a serving NYSC member, to these cows immediately after the 2011 presidential election in kebbi state.

I wish we were never in the same country with them
Re: Throwback Photo Of Emir Of Katsina Muhammadu Dikko In London In 1921 by deeprinz(m): 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
Yes we are cows cows, and yet we feed the nation, yes we are cows, and we have produced more potentials in economic economic growth through out the continent. We are cows that contribute our best to national development, we are cows who are patriotic and loyal citizens, we are cows who never throw away there identities and run away to other countries when the fire gets burning.
We are cows not ritualists.
Yes we are cows not international drug dealers.
We are cows not armed robbers and kidnappers.
We are cows not hard drugs sellers.
We are cows who do not give the country a bad name. I am proud to be such a cow.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Emir Of Katsina Muhammadu Dikko In London In 1921 by frbona: 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
rafhell:

Sharaap and be factual.
I lost a dear cousin, a serving NYSC member, to these cows immediately after the 2011 presidential election in kebbi state.

I wish we were never in the same country with them
my sympathies over your loss
Re: Throwback Photo Of Emir Of Katsina Muhammadu Dikko In London In 1921 by Ever8054: 7:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
deeprinz:
Yes we are cows cows, and yet we feed the nation, yes we are cows, and we have produced more potentials in economic economic growth through out the continent. We are cows that contribute our best to national development, we are cows who are patriotic and loyal citizens, we are cows who never throw away there identities and run away to other countries when the fire gets burning.
We are cows who do not give the country a bad name. I am proud to be such a cow.
...all lies...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Emir Of Katsina Muhammadu Dikko In London In 1921 by Adelaide2: 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
deeprinz:

This is the funniest shit I have ever seen. You do not give the country a bad name? Fulani killings, Boko Haram, Sharia laws on non Muslims, Fulani armed robbers operating all over Nigeria, corruption in high places condoned by Buhari, those are not bad name enough?

The North of Nigeria has the highest cases of disease, illiteracy, death, poverty, in Africa and that is not bad name enough for Nigeria? The number of drug addicts is highest in the north than anywhere else, as is the ritual killings that go unreported. 99% of all panhandlers in Nigeria are from the North.

Where do I start from?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Emir Of Katsina Muhammadu Dikko In London In 1921 by deeprinz(m): 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
Adelaide2:

This is the funniest shit I have ever seen. You do not give the country a bad name? Fulani killings, Boko Haram, Sharia laws on non Muslims, Fulani armed robbers operating all over Nigeria, corruption in high places condoned by Buhari, those are not bad name enough?

The North of Nigeria has the highest cases of disease, illiteracy, death, poverty, in Africa and that is not bad name enough for Nigeria? The number of drug addicts is highest in the north than anywhere else, as is the ritual killings that go unreported. 99% of all panhandlers in Nigeria are from the North.

Where do I start from?

I laugh when the easterners use insurgency and herdsmen/farmers crisis as a yardstick to define the north and northerners.

We all know the issue of insurgency was a plot by the easterners to wipe out the north,
The north has always been the topic of everybody's discussion, why?
Because the north in terms of administration is in the forefront, even if many easterners will disagree with me, administrative rule has been in existence even before the existence of the so call "Igbo race". The north might not be as educated as the west but it is more politically capacitated than any other part in Nigeria.
Talking about the issue of herdsmen, these are people employed by your wicked politicians to destroy buhari' image for the upcoming elections since he has refused to die. But you have all got it wrong, because buhari was chosen by God to lead the nation and bring an Everlasting change to the affairs the past leaders have destroyed.
North will continue to prosper irrespective of the evil plot of the West and east. You have tried to reduce our population by killing our people through boko Haram but yet the north has refused to fall. You decided to destabilize benue state by introduce another set of thugs to kill innocent people, perhaps the perpetrators have no conscience. The north shall never fall.

LONG LIVE THE NORTH.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Emir Of Katsina Muhammadu Dikko In London In 1921 by Adelaide2: 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
deeprinz:

I laugh when the easterners use insurgency and herdsmen/farmers crisis as a yardstick to define the north and northerners.

We all know the issue of insurgency was a plot by the easterners to wipe out the north,
The north has always been the topic of everybody's discussion, why?
Because the north in terms of administration is in the forefront, even if many easterners will disagree with me, administrative rule has been in existence even before the existence of the so call "Igbo race". The north might not be as educated as the west but it is more politically capacitated than any other part in Nigeria.
Talking about the issue of herdsmen, these are people employed by your wicked politicians to destroy buhari' image for the upcoming elections since he has refused to die. But you have all got it wrong, because buhari was chosen by God to lead the nation and bring an Everlasting change to the affairs the past leaders have destroyed.
North will continue to prosper irrespective of the evil plot of the West and east. You have tried to reduce our population by killing our people through boko Haram but yet the north has refused to fall. You decided to destabilize benue state by introduce another set of thugs to kill innocent people, perhaps the perpetrators have no conscience. The north shall never fall.

LONG LIVE THE NORTH.

Buhahahah! Fairy tale. The North ruled Nigeria MOSTLY since independence and led us into the pit of economic damnation. That is what you call good administration?

Meanwhile, see The Kidnap Gang Who Killed Over 19 Victims After Collecting Ransom....all are Hausa Fulani

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/police-arrest-notorious-militia-kidnap-and-armed-robbery-gangs.html

Re: Throwback Photo Of Emir Of Katsina Muhammadu Dikko In London In 1921 by Adelaide2: 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
Gang of Northern Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted, Weapons Recovered. Photos

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/gang-kidnappers-terrorizing-abuja-kaduna-express-way-busted-weapons-recovered-photos.html

Re: Throwback Photo Of Emir Of Katsina Muhammadu Dikko In London In 1921 by Adelaide2: 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
The North (Hausa-Fulani) of Nigeria is the worst basket case in Africa. It is the curse of the black race.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Group On Blackberry / How To Generate Electricity On Your Own Without Nepa Generator Sun Or Inveter / Decorative Ceiling/asbestos Secrets Exposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.