Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos (60842 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / Ugandan Married Woman Gets Stuck To Her Lover During Sex (Pictures) / 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos by stubbornman(m): 11:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
Small boys no fit attend the reception of these wedding oh....the kin senior jokes wey you go hear , nobody go tell you to go house.

too matured......Real Old layers!!!

This is real love they will last forever
Re: Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
Hml
Re: Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos by jerryBoss1(m): 11:24pm On Jan 24, 2018
Dynamite02:

He has not been active on twitter for long now.... Hope he's okay?

I checked it too lets hope he's fine...
Re: Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos by GavelSlam: 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
Congratulations to the couple.
Re: Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos by Jerryojozy(m): 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe where are you? Someone should locate him o. He has not been active on twitter, Nairaland etc. This thread miss NwaAmaikpe like die.

Genius J

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos by osasyomex18(m): 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
Congrats joor.
Re: Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
These peep don old ooo
Re: Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 24, 2018
chibukazor:
For the sake of visa
YES I DO

Smh yeye dey smell
Come here. angry

Re: Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos by kekeolu(f): 12:11am On Jan 25, 2018
winnar:
yea, you are right.

Those childhood love are so pure, innocent and true.

Uche Ndukwu my primary 4 crush, where are thou art?
absolutely correct. There is this guy we fell apart due to immaturity. Both still wish things were different tho'
Re: Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos by fascowilly(m): 1:04am On Jan 25, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Husband(black) + wife(yellow) =children(colour of kpomo).
Trying to figure out what's wrong with you.

Re: Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos by k199192: 1:17am On Jan 25, 2018
But wait o. What will they be doing now. Shey are they going to be doing abi it's only talk that they will be talking. Some people own sef tire me o. sad
Re: Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos by k199192: 1:20am On Jan 25, 2018
chibukazor:
For the sake of visa
YES I DO

Smh yeye dey smell
I want to believe that it's only photos that you looked at and then concluded. Because if you read between the lines you would know that the lady is either a PR or a citizen.
Re: Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos by deji17: 2:21am On Jan 25, 2018
Yorubas are generally like that. Nice to a fault. That is why some people will like to advantage of that, seeing it as a weakness. But like this lady, some do recognize or generosity and appreciate it as well.
Ka sa ti ma se dada.
Generally, Deltans are very nice people too, especially Delta Igbos.. I have received help from them on many occasions.
Re: Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos by OduntanGabriel(m): 4:01am On Jan 25, 2018
Watch this joke on sex doll by a Nairalander..Remember to like our page https://www.facebook.com/wolialara
Re: Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos by October1960: 5:16am On Jan 25, 2018
I wonder why many Nigerian women are yellow and the men normal complexion?

Kontinu bleaching (toning) and deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos by ibudaniel(m): 5:28am On Jan 25, 2018
good for them
Re: Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos by wink2015(m): 5:55am On Jan 25, 2018
CastedDude:
An American based Nigerian woman identified as Wunmi - got married to her Nigerian childhood sweetheart this weekend in the United States. The couple tied the knot in a low-key fashion with family and friends in attendance. Congratulations to the new couple.

A woman who was once helped by the newlywed shared an emotional piece to celebrate her friend's wedding.

Read what Elsie Halima Ijorogu-Reed shared on Facebook;

Friends, please join me in celebrating Aunty Wumi Prestige Royal Hall who got married to her childhood sweetheart this weekend.

Aunty Wumi is like a blood relative to me.

After 2 weeks in America (mid 90s) my uncle kicked me out because i complained bitterly about his weed smoking habits.

I had only few dollar and was homeless..

This woman heard my story n took me to her matrimonial home, I lived with her for many months till i got a job n place of my own.

She didn't' know me from Adam nor is she from Delta.

Aunty Wumi, tears r rolling down my cheeks as i write this. U have a good heart and u deserve to be happy.

Happy married life.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/older-nigerian-woman-gets-married-childhood-sweetheart-us-photos.html

Husband-to-be THAT KISS YOU GAVE TO HER WAS NOT EROTICALLY HARD ENOUGH. Have you heard of French Kiss?

Re: Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos by Oladipo1166(m): 6:39am On Jan 25, 2018
she look like sex doll
Re: Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos by cimonizy(m): 7:01am On Jan 25, 2018
that no kwancern me oooo, leme kwantinu reading my book

Re: Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 25, 2018
fascowilly:

Trying to figure out what's wrong with you.
Lol
Re: Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos by okerekeikpo: 7:36am On Jan 25, 2018
This one na marriage? This is more like Adult Education na
Re: Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos by Harrynight(m): 7:55am On Jan 25, 2018
jerryBoss1:
NwaAmaikpe Where are you ??

i learnt he travelled to villa for xmas,
still looking for transport money to come back to Lagosgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos by 1clickng(f): 8:08am On Jan 25, 2018
Lovely
Re: Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos by Seguntimmy(m): 8:31am On Jan 25, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Husband(black) + wife(yellow) =children(colour of kpomo).
Oh, I can't see ur comment but ur words in blue I saw.

Re: Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 25, 2018
MrHighSea:
No church
Jellof rice
and dreaded long list
Happy married life

U mean all the limitations /baggage Africans place on themselves.

Wen I go marry, if I want I rent one canopy place am near my Orchid then invite one pastor and 10 of my friends and 10 of my wife friends.

Marriage don happen. I no send anybody.
Re: Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos by godofuck231: 10:42am On Jan 25, 2018
CastedDude:
An American based Nigerian woman identified as Wunmi - got married to her Nigerian childhood sweetheart this weekend in the United States. The couple tied the knot in a low-key fashion with family and friends in attendance. Congratulations to the new couple.

A woman who was once helped by the newlywed shared an emotional piece to celebrate her friend's wedding.

Read what Elsie Halima Ijorogu-Reed shared on Facebook;

Friends, please join me in celebrating Aunty Wumi Prestige Royal Hall who got married to her childhood sweetheart this weekend.

Aunty Wumi is like a blood relative to me.

After 2 weeks in America (mid 90s) my uncle kicked me out because i complained bitterly about his weed smoking habits.

I had only few dollar and was homeless..

This woman heard my story n took me to her matrimonial home, I lived with her for many months till i got a job n place of my own.

She didn't' know me from Adam nor is she from Delta.

Aunty Wumi, tears r rolling down my cheeks as i write this. U have a good heart and u deserve to be happy.

Happy married life.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/older-nigerian-woman-gets-married-childhood-sweetheart-us-photos.html

At old age a walrus starts looking like a prince to her, where were you when ur mates de marry at 26
Re: Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos by showghan(m): 11:52am On Jan 25, 2018
IRANU

Re: Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos by mechanics(m): 11:55am On Jan 25, 2018
A friend really indeed, congrats to her.
Re: Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos by platz(m): 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
e dey happen
Re: Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos by cephas2000: 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
CONGRATS.......
Re: Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos by Manasp: 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
Eating cooked food, Nawa ooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia / Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos / Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.