Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

"My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains (104985 Views)

Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong / My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by kosire(m): 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nonnyflex:
And so..thats ur own cup of tea
I get my own cup I want to gist una..
. Instead of all these Aboki Okada riders to tell you they don't know the place you are going to, they will just call price for you. so I decided to teach one of them a lesson.
ME: Bike, Bike, you dey go?

ABOKI: Oga where I dey go?

ME: Australia, How much?

ABOKI: Kai! Oga how much I gwo pay?

ME: You tell me how much u go collect..

Aboki: ₦300 oga!

ME: Ha? Australia no far na, no be ₦100?

Aboki: I know the place oga, pay ₦200 gaskia!

ME: (try to leave him) Oya make we go...***Starts Bike***Since 2 hours on bike, we are still on our way to Australia.....

Aboki don drive round town and I'm enjoying the ride.

ABOKI: Oga, I neva reach?

ME: No ooo! E remain small; but you say you know the place?

ABOKI: Yes I know am Oga, I dey for front but your money I don pass ₦200..

ME: No wàhálà, I go Add ₦20 ... Just continue...I go gist una how e end. But not now sha, w e still dey road. Today, I must reach Australia with ₦220.......Nice evening
U wan kukuma kill me for here..
Una never reach the place?
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by kazzy4u(m): 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
mumu kill u. wat do u think ur husband do wen seeing dis
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by ochardbaby(m): 11:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
Any man who has a wife as hot as this and doesn't service her at least 5 rounds per day is too lazy.

5X365=1,825 rounds per year # obituary
The man die and she go marry another man
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by 21savages: 11:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
Wait oo is she talking ant sex or food am confused �
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by 21savages: 11:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
Wait oo is she talking abt sex or food am confused �
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Bellutti: 11:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
He is getting tired of u grin grin grin
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by JULIE1925(f): 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
UEDIBO:
huuu how i wish i can have u as wife. see experience

grin grin grin

"Don't u wish ur gf was freak like me..."? ; cheesy
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by no1madman(m): 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
[img][/img]hmmmm

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by MorataFC: 11:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nonnyflex:
And so..thats ur own cup of tea
I get my own cup I want to gist una..
. Instead of all these Aboki Okada riders to tell you they don't know the place you are going to, they will just call price for you. so I decided to teach one of them a lesson.
ME: Bike, Bike, you dey go?

ABOKI: Oga where I dey go?

ME: Australia, How much?

ABOKI: Kai! Oga how much I gwo pay?

ME: You tell me how much u go collect..

Aboki: ₦300 oga!

ME: Ha? Australia no far na, no be ₦100?

Aboki: I know the place oga, pay ₦200 gaskia!

ME: (try to leave him) Oya make we go...***Starts Bike***Since 2 hours on bike, we are still on our way to Australia.....

Aboki don drive round town and I'm enjoying the ride.

ABOKI: Oga, I neva reach?

ME: No ooo! E remain small; but you say you know the place?

ABOKI: Yes I know am Oga, I dey for front but your money I don pass ₦200..

ME: No wàhálà, I go Add ₦20 ... Just continue...I go gist una how e end. But not now sha, we still dey road. Today, I must reach Australia with ₦220.......Nice evening
grin grin grin
This your wickedness is raise to power emm, emm
Infinity.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 26, 2018
Any man who has a wife as hot as this and doesn't service her at least 5 rounds per day is too lazy.
u must be joking except the guy na full house husband besides ur thing will drain and ur engine will knock 5 rounds per day na mileage
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by charlizonto: 12:06am On Jan 26, 2018
Go n buy cucumber....
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Stallione(m): 12:06am On Jan 26, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
No be any recession. He's getting tired of you. He has seen it all. To those seeing ur pic for d first time, you may be fresh. But ur hubby is probably craving something fresher. Very soon e go reduce to one round in 1 week.
Hahahahaha,exactly,dats normal and common with we men
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by chiokeman(m): 12:07am On Jan 26, 2018
Chai! Some pple dnt knw good tin o. If I hv ds one I wll promise to be releasing evry 2..2 hrs untl she lay egg by force.
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Stallione(m): 12:09am On Jan 26, 2018
pyyxxaro:
sad

When your mates are thinking of how to derive new formulas
Solve equations
Your own naa how many rounds ur husband fit give u , u de think

If naa rounds u de find , go boys hostel for Uniben
You go see men wen fit give u 60 rounds without sweating

Oboi u baaad wella oo,i swear.Na fight?? grin
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Davenells24(m): 12:11am On Jan 26, 2018
Priscy01:
A Nigerian Lady on Facebook has taken to social media to complain about how “lazy” her husband has gotten all thanks to the recession in Nigeria.

Identified on Facebook as “Pretty Ife Oluwa” she simply wrote: “Our husbands DAT used to do 3rounds before,Na by force we dey see one round chop because of recession.e dey pain me.”

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/nigerian-lady-complains-that-her.html

Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Navalsadiq(m): 12:12am On Jan 26, 2018
Ashawo you want kill am. Ur husband Don tire to they watch only one station Na
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by yachal: 12:12am On Jan 26, 2018
pyyxxaro:
sad

When your mates are thinking of how to derive new formulas

Solve equations

Your own naa how many rounds ur husband fit give u , u de think

If naa rounds u de find , go boys hostel for Uniben

You go see men wen fit give u 60 rounds without sweating

LMAO
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by InfiniteLoopx: 12:20am On Jan 26, 2018
johnime:
I have a loving,caring,a great cook and a handsome boyfriend. He's every girl's dream and my problem is I don't love him. He loves me too much,I don't know how to reciprocate.He's ready to show me to the full world that am he's which I always tell him to stop but he will be complaining that y don't I want it if I'm cheating on him,Yes I'm cus i dont knw how to love. Look is not that he's not rich,he is and he's from a wealthy home too. Just wanted to play games with him,flex his money and leave. Not knowing I will b his 1st grlfrd and now he has refused to let me go, he's ready to do anything for my sake,and he's family loves me so much,they say I changed their son's life that they thought he's a gay cuz that they have never seen him with a grl,same thing his frds are saying. And I don't love him. Please I need advice, how do I leave him without hurting him, he might die if I do, the last time I tried breaking up, he landed in the hospital and spent a week there and it was when he saw me he felt relieved. My sister said my pu**y game is tight. Plz help me,shld I run away but where can I run to, plz help me. I need advice.
This sounds more like a fairy tale cheesy
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by sekzy99(m): 12:20am On Jan 26, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2WmIudMO7g Get pre wedding video and pre wedding photos
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Jamesfemejay(m): 12:27am On Jan 26, 2018
Madam, you are not serious at all true to God.
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 26, 2018
Should we complete the rounds for him since he can't go beyond 1?

At least we are offering help.
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by wisdomeze(m): 12:52am On Jan 26, 2018
husband, wey ur ring?

Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Diso60090(m): 12:57am On Jan 26, 2018
Na truth say fine girls nor get sense the one don proof am
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by clitlicker: 1:06am On Jan 26, 2018
johnime:
I have a loving,caring,a great cook and a handsome boyfriend. He's every girl's dream and my problem is I don't love him. He loves me too much,I don't know how to reciprocate.He's ready to show me to the full world that am he's which I always tell him to stop but he will be complaining that y don't I want it if I'm cheating on him,Yes I'm cus i dont knw how to love. Look is not that he's not rich,he is and he's from a wealthy home too. Just wanted to play games with him,flex his money and leave. Not knowing I will b his 1st grlfrd and now he has refused to let me go, he's ready to do anything for my sake,and he's family loves me so much,they say I changed their son's life that they thought he's a gay cuz that they have never seen him with a grl,same thing his frds are saying. And I don't love him. Please I need advice, how do I leave him without hurting him, he might die if I do, the last time I tried breaking up, he landed in the hospital and spent a week there and it was when he saw me he felt relieved. My sister said my pu**y game is tight. Plz help me,shld I run away but where can I run to, plz help me. I need advice.

set him up, send a friend to seduce him catch him and break up with him .

but when u later regret breaking up with him ...kill yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by godofuck231: 1:49am On Jan 26, 2018
After the diamond ring and heavenly wedding now 3 rounds na insult, well get a divorce
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by okerekeikpo: 1:55am On Jan 26, 2018
Olosho, it's obvious this one has nothing to offer apart from sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by DedeNkem: 2:21am On Jan 26, 2018
Why complain about it on social media?
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by akilo1: 2:22am On Jan 26, 2018
madam abeg look for horse jare and thank me latter
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Makuos: 2:43am On Jan 26, 2018
Priscy01:
A Nigerian Lady on Facebook has taken to social media to complain about how “lazy” her husband has gotten all thanks to the recession in Nigeria.

Identified on Facebook as “Pretty Ife Oluwa” she simply wrote: “Our husbands DAT used to do 3rounds before,Na by force we dey see one round chop because of recession.e dey pain me.”

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/nigerian-lady-complains-that-her.html

She looks like a Harlot....True or False?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months / My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.