Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

"My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains (104963 Views)

Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong / My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 26, 2018
Lwkmo...bt seriously all those Abokys are realy annoying,dey dnt kn d place o,dey will say dey kn it.oya na,make we dey go Australia

Nonnyflex:
And so..thats ur own cup of tea
I get my own cup I want to gist una..
. Instead of all these Aboki Okada riders to tell you they don't know the place you are going to, they will just call price for you. so I decided to teach one of them a lesson.
ME: Bike, Bike, you dey go?

ABOKI: Oga where I dey go?

ME: Australia, How much?

ABOKI: Kai! Oga how much I gwo pay?

ME: You tell me how much u go collect..

Aboki: ₦300 oga!

ME: Ha? Australia no far na, no be ₦100?

Aboki: I know the place oga, pay ₦200 gaskia!

ME: (try to leave him) Oya make we go...***Starts Bike***Since 2 hours on bike, we are still on our way to Australia.....

Aboki don drive round town and I'm enjoying the ride.

ABOKI: Oga, I neva reach?

ME: No ooo! E remain small; but you say you know the place?

ABOKI: Yes I know am Oga, I dey for front but your money I don pass ₦200..

ME: No wàhálà, I go Add ₦20 ... Just continue...I go gist una how e end. But not now sha, we still dey road. Today, I must reach Australia with ₦220.......Nice evening
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by poweredcom(m): 9:05am On Jan 26, 2018
this one na olosho na......

wat else does she knows how to do...dan to suck dick n bang around

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03tLk_YHQm4
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:13am On Jan 26, 2018
every Ediot want to trend ... I can't see any wedding ring in her finger
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by delishpot: 9:13am On Jan 26, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
No be any recession. He's getting tired of you. He has seen it all. To those seeing ur pic for d first time, you may be fresh. But ur hubby is probably craving something fresher. Very soon e go reduce to one round in 1 week.

Or one round in a month.

Why she come carry this kind sensitive issue enter social media sef?
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Mechejy: 9:18am On Jan 26, 2018
But dis one no fine pass queen comy ugwumsinachi ike
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Kendrick80(m): 9:21am On Jan 26, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
No be any recession. He's getting tired of you. He has seen it all. To those seeing ur pic for d first time, you may be fresh. But ur hubby is probably craving something fresher. Very soon e go reduce to one round in 1 week.
Bro ur zobo joke is freakin hilarious...I cried sef loooool
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 26, 2018
Any man who has a wife as hot as this and doesn't service her at least 5 rounds per day is too lazy.

Your head dey pain you? As for me, na guys without money and goals nai dey go 2 rounds sef. Make Money joor and do 1 round when go last 40 minutes only. One round is bae mainly for ambitious guys.
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 26, 2018
There are many things bothering him... Take it easy with him okay
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Essential(m): 9:56am On Jan 26, 2018
Priscy01:
A Nigerian Lady on Facebook has taken to social media to complain about how “lazy” her husband has gotten all thanks to the recession in Nigeria.

Identified on Facebook as “Pretty Ife Oluwa” she simply wrote: “Our husbands DAT used to do 3rounds before,Na by force we dey see one round chop because of recession.e dey pain me.”

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/nigerian-lady-complains-that-her.html

U CAN USE UNRIPE PLANTAIN, IT IS BIGGER AND LONGER. PLS STOP PUTTING PRESSURE ON THE MAN. 7 DAYS IN A WEEK, HE IS ALWAYS ON TOP OF U, TRYIN TO PLEASE U, U RE READING NEWSPAPER AND SHOUTING HARDER, HARDER, HARDER. IF HE SHOULD DIE OF STROKE. U WILL START CRYING AND SAYING UR MOTHER-INLAW IS A WITCH. NOBODY WILL KNOW ABOUT THE ENDLESS JOURNEY THAT START BY 9PM EVERY NIGHT.
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 26, 2018
johnime:
I have a loving,caring,a great cook and a handsome boyfriend. He's every girl's dream and my problem is I don't love him. He loves me too much,I don't know how to reciprocate.He's ready to show me to the full world that am he's which I always tell him to stop but he will be complaining that y don't I want it if I'm cheating on him,Yes I'm cus i dont knw how to love. Look is not that he's not rich,he is and he's from a wealthy home too. Just wanted to play games with him,flex his money and leave. Not knowing I will b his 1st grlfrd and now he has refused to let me go, he's ready to do anything for my sake,and he's family loves me so much,they say I changed their son's life that they thought he's a gay cuz that they have never seen him with a grl,same thing his frds are saying. And I don't love him. Please I need advice, how do I leave him without hurting him, he might die if I do, the last time I tried breaking up, he landed in the hospital and spent a week there and it was when he saw me he felt relieved. My sister said my pu**y game is tight. Plz help me,shld I run away but where can I run to, plz help me. I need advice.

Just leave him as you planned and I assure you it's the exact opposite of him you will get.

Nairalanders will be waiting to enjoy your story afterwards

Pls what exactly do women want!

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by redsun(m): 10:20am On Jan 26, 2018
That is why nigerian women are turning to lesbians.After watching lesbian tribbing and grinding online,they think they can do better woman to woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by newslifeop: 10:20am On Jan 26, 2018
Oh
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Johnsown1(m): 10:39am On Jan 26, 2018
let her go 2 rounds outside and give his husband the remaining ones to complete the marathon since she is on curse.
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by americanson: 10:42am On Jan 26, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
lol, the way many of you take some of these comments serious. Doesn't that look like sarcasm to you? She is joke and I can bet she is not married.
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by swytchizzy(f): 10:44am On Jan 26, 2018
Let her goan report him to the commissioner for happiness & couple's fulfilment wink
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by onadana: 10:52am On Jan 26, 2018
JULIE1925:

Excuse me..

The thread is about sex..abeeeg, juz wait if the topic is about life then we can discuss..

But for now, juz sit down.

Sex CHAMPION. See work.
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by progressmk1989: 11:02am On Jan 26, 2018
think of something reasonable I don't see dis as a problem how old is ur husband.think of something reasonable I don't see dis as a problem how old is ur husband.think of something reasonable I don't see dis as a problem how old is ur husband.
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by salesforce: 11:49am On Jan 26, 2018
Oh
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by loyaltygame(m): 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
johnime:
I have a loving,caring,a great cook and a handsome boyfriend. He's every girl's dream and my problem is I don't love him. He loves me too much,I don't know how to reciprocate.He's ready to show me to the full world that am he's which I always tell him to stop but he will be complaining that y don't I want it if I'm cheating on him,Yes I'm cus i dont knw how to love. Look is not that he's not rich,he is and he's from a wealthy home too. Just wanted to play games with him,flex his money and leave. Not knowing I will b his 1st grlfrd and now he has refused to let me go, he's ready to do anything for my sake,and he's family loves me so much,they say I changed their son's life that they thought he's a gay cuz that they have never seen him with a grl,same thing his frds are saying. And I don't love him. Please I need advice, how do I leave him without hurting him, he might die if I do, the last time I tried breaking up, he landed in the hospital and spent a week there and it was when he saw me he felt relieved. My sister said my pu**y game is tight. Plz help me,shld I run away but where can I run to, plz help me. I need advice.
don't worry em' you will soon meet someone else whom you will love and care for, buy you know what him will treat you like a rag and beat a hell out of you. then you will live a miserable life.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by mechanics(m): 12:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
funny.
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by mechanics(m): 12:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
Funny.
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by mechanics(m): 1:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
funny.
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Awoofawo(m): 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
Crystalvivi:

Your wickedness no get comparison
Make e just pray Abokii no vex put dagger for him bodi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Andibot(m): 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
MasViews:
Plot twist: she is talking about food (3 square meals).

Alot of dirty minded guys up there.

*There's a difference between square and round we know the difference. No confuse us.*
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by chijindu34(m): 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
must you really kill your husband
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by skyblue4real(m): 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
I can be of a help to your husband. He need no drug at all. No prayer but I will advice him on what to eat Natural fruit/food he must, I said must bounce back. It is error for a man between the age of 18-70 to experince such weakness.
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by MhizzAJ(f): 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
XingXhang:

So today you insult men that has low sexual capacity and call them pin charger.

Tomorrow you insult women who desires men with sexual prowess.

Are you confused?

I'm not
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by XingXhang(m): 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
MhizzAJ:

I'm not

It's cool you didn't dispute my points.
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by MhizzAJ(f): 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
XingXhang:

It's cool you didn't dispute my points.

I don't have strength this evening
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by XingXhang(m): 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
MhizzAJ:

I don't have strength this evening
Hmm.....
I said the same before opening to see this 'mention'...

"Lioness of Nairaland"

Coman beat me when you regain your strength
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by MhizzAJ(f): 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
XingXhang:

Hmm.....
I said the same before opening to see this 'mention'...

"Lioness of Nairaland"

Coman beat me when you regain your strength

Okay... smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months / My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened / A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.