Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

"My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains (104982 Views)

Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong / My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
MrHighSea:
This food. Whr i fit buy am. I need to rev sth from 5 to 8 or 10

The name dey the picture my bro
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
MhizzAJ:
She isn't normal that's all i can say
So that's the most pressing issue in her life
If your husband doesn't satisfy you are you saying it wouldn't be a pressing issue in your life?
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Omudia11: 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
Bitcoin is investment olodo tongue
JULIE1925:

Bitcoin is short-term GAMBLING & NOT INVESTMENT.

Besides, per bitcoin right now rakes up to $16k USD. Use ur money wisely before u invest in anything..

Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by JULIE1925(f): 12:35am On Jan 27, 2018
Omudia11:
Bitcoin is investment olodo tongue

Since when? Do u have a bitcoin undecided ?
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Omudia11: 8:04am On Jan 27, 2018
No but I'm currently checking out a reasonable cryptocurrency to buy. Mustn't be Bitcoin.
JULIE1925:

Since when? Do u have a bitcoin undecided ?
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by JULIE1925(f): 8:08am On Jan 27, 2018
Omudia11:
No but I'm currently checking out a reasonable cryptocurrency to buy. Mustn't be Bitcoin.

Any cryptocurrency is not stable sha... U better buy stocks/ shares with those big corporations.. That one is a sure win.
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Omudia11: 8:14am On Jan 27, 2018
Stocks/Shares that can take a nose dive at any time?
Remember most of the stocks on the NSE has been down for the longest time.

Listen crypto is the way. Just look for smaller crypto with potentials and spread your investment. It is a sure bet. Don't let this opportunity pass you by dear. Crypto is the way forward. I will buy mine soonest. Tho not Bitcoin because it is already overpriced and saturated.
JULIE1925:

Any cryptocurrency is not stable sha... U better buy stocks/ shares with those big corporations.. That one is a sure win.
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Basalt(m): 12:55am On Jan 28, 2018
JULIE1925:

It is a gambling indeed... We're talking Cryptocurrency here. Investing ur money without assurance is like a gamble..

Bitcoin is extremely volatile sha. Imagine it can flactuate from 20-30% in a day..u may lose all ur money..

In Nigeria, most business is not assured and it's not appropriate to call them gamble simply because they are not assured.

Cryptocurrency is volatile, I agree with you but the volatility is actually what brings money.
It's now left for investors to know how to convert the volatility to profit.
Remember the aim of any business man including crypto business man is to make profit, and before you make profit, you have to buy low and sell higher.

Without volatility, there will be stagnancy in price and profit won't be there
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by CallMeFemi(m): 7:39am On Jan 28, 2018
johnime:
I have a loving,caring,a great cook and a handsome boyfriend. He's every girl's dream and my problem is I don't love him. He loves me too much,I don't know how to reciprocate.He's ready to show me to the full world that am he's which I always tell him to stop but he will be complaining that y don't I want it if I'm cheating on him,Yes I'm cus i dont knw how to love. Look is not that he's not rich,he is and he's from a wealthy home too. Just wanted to play games with him,flex his money and leave. Not knowing I will b his 1st grlfrd and now he has refused to let me go, he's ready to do anything for my sake,and he's family loves me so much,they say I changed their son's life that they thought he's a gay cuz that they have never seen him with a grl,same thing his frds are saying. And I don't love him. Please I need advice, how do I leave him without hurting him, he might die if I do, the last time I tried breaking up, he landed in the hospital and spent a week there and it was when he saw me he felt relieved. **My sister said my kitten game is tight.*** Plz help me,shld I run away but where can I run to, plz help me. I need advice.

This story is obviously a lie tho
As ur 6ta knw ur sex game tyt

Your sister don fick u befor??

And there's no easy way to breakup
!
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
cheesy wink
redsun:
That is why nigerian women are turning to lesbians.After watching lesbian tribbing and grinding online,they think they can do better woman to woman.
seriously if u were a lady, u will understand better.

If u have a lady, suckk her pussy well or ....
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Kyrestas: 11:01am On Feb 19, 2019
you didn't deserved a 3round abi na Fa cup? stupid post

Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Daboomb: 2:02am On Feb 22, 2019
Any man who has a wife as hot as this and doesn't service her at least 5 rounds per day is too lazy.

You will just die ontop one day and the next man will be cl.bing her within a few days if your death.

Don't waste your life over trying to outdo a pussy, it is designed to make you sweat, without sweating itself.
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Kyari79(m): 12:06am On Jan 27, 2020
I am a man of 39 that is looking for lady like you Just send me your information on my face book
Re: "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains by Surfacebaba: 1:14am On Jan 27, 2020
u wan kill ur husband abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months / My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.