Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Which Definition Will You Never Forget? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Definition Will You Never Forget? (509 Views)

Which Definition Can You Never Forget In Your Primary School Days? / The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School / World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Definition Will You Never Forget? by deeprinz(m): 12:09am On Jan 25, 2018
Let's throwback to our secondary school days and see if we still have some of this definitions in our heads.

Www.07report..com
https://07report..co.ke/?m=1

Re: Which Definition Will You Never Forget? by daniel979: 12:11am On Jan 25, 2018
pole vaulting. .jss1 phe...first topic
Re: Which Definition Will You Never Forget? by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:55am On Jan 25, 2018
Newton's Laws of Motion
Archimedes Principle
Boyle's Law
Nuclear Fission and Fusion
Re: Which Definition Will You Never Forget? by dejt4u(m): 6:20am On Jan 25, 2018
definition of NOUN..

That's the first definition I ever memorize intentionally. I was in primary 3 then in a Local public school. and I was 6years old
Re: Which Definition Will You Never Forget? by terrezo2002(m): 7:02am On Jan 25, 2018
photosynthesis, Newton's third law of motion, Noun, Office, etc
Re: Which Definition Will You Never Forget? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 7:41am On Jan 25, 2018
All angry
Re: Which Definition Will You Never Forget? by deeprinz(m): 8:56am On Jan 25, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Newton's Laws of Motion Archimedes Principle Boyle's Law Nuclear Fission and Fusion
Bros e be like say na you discover the Chemistry.. Lol
Re: Which Definition Will You Never Forget? by PTI87: 9:08am On Jan 25, 2018
reproduction
Re: Which Definition Will You Never Forget? by ugbede69(m): 9:20am On Jan 25, 2018
ohms law newtons 3rd law Kirchoff's voltage law Kirchoff's current law
Re: Which Definition Will You Never Forget? by christejames(m): 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ali is a boy and Simbi is a girl, LOL!!

Well, I think it's a noun; a name of a person animal place and thing.

And also I will never forget Figures of Speech; an expression which says a thing but means another.

(1) (Reply)

How Some Students Improve Their Academic Learning Skills / JAMB Report Reveals 4 Nigerian States Leading In Medical Education For 5 Years / Know If Your Jamb Utme Score Will Guarantee You Admission Into Your School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.