Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,955 members, 7,799,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages (36719 Views)

I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text / Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time / Why Is She Not Replying My Message Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by freshkpomo(m): 9:06am On Jan 25, 2018
1. THE EX-FACTOR If you met this girl who was so open to you,told you she just brokeup with her boyfriend without she really hinting you on the reason for the breakup,and she keeps telling you how she enjoy spending time with you,she replies your messages within seconds like her life depends on it.if such a girls gradually starts changing,now taking time to reply and rarely message you,it might be that her ex just got back into her life like UZI.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by freshkpomo(m): 9:07am On Jan 25, 2018
2. SHE FINDS YOU IRRITATING Some guys may not know this but it's a fact that some girls actually find some set of guy irritating and would wish them(boys) out of their(girls) lives by simply ignoring their messages.boys in this category should not think about looks as the cause of this,no no no!!!you maybe getting on her nerves unknown to you and as a result of that she now finds you irritating i.e guys who are quick to talk about sex,relationships,love and bla bla bla within the first few minutes of a conversation or guys that flood her inbox with messages even though she is yet to reply the previous one's They sent.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by freshkpomo(m): 9:08am On Jan 25, 2018
3. YOU BORE HER Yea,chances might be that she finds you boring and that is the reason why she always feel reluctant to reply your messages.It might be as y result of you not telling her the kind of things she wish to hear at that particular time or it maybe that you are engaging her in a conversasion wrongly.She might also see you as boring if the both of "you" and "her" do not share a common interest,so bro i advice you swerve.

8 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by freshkpomo(m): 9:09am On Jan 25, 2018
4. SHE’S SIMPLY NOT INTERESTED IN YOU If a girl is not intrested in you,sending her a text is almost as useless as the HEL in HEL'L',you have a very slim chance of getting a reply from her,no matter how cute or rich you maybe.but when she is interested,you do little or no thing at all and boom,her attention is all yours.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by freshkpomo(m): 9:09am On Jan 25, 2018
5. SHE'S BUSY This is the most common case.A girl might not reply your messeges or might do that a little bit than you expected due to that fact that she was busy when your message came through,maybe replying other messages,or maybe he have something doing at work,school or home so don't be in a rush to send multiple messages to her,cos she might really want to reply you but dont really have that time to so just get busy with other things yourself so you won't get impatient witn her.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by freshkpomo(m): 9:11am On Jan 25, 2018
6. MOOD Mood plays a very vital role in how responsive a girls will be to your messages.if a girl is overall excited, she will most likely reply your messages,but when her mood is down,she is unhappy or have something going on with her,she will either not reply your messages or she is going to sound very cold through out the conversation with her replies mostly taking time!!! CONCLUSION:if a girls stops replying your messages,give her time and take a walk away from her,if she cares she will definitely find her way back to you,and if she does not Then you know it was all a time bomb. Source:www.freshstuffs.com.ng NB:creative criticism is always allowed in every of my article,thankyou!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:14am On Jan 25, 2018
She Just doesn't like you.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by freshkpomo(m): 9:14am On Jan 25, 2018
CC: Rocktation, farano

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by brownsugar23: 9:18am On Jan 25, 2018
Who she epp sex doll loading waiting for our brothers from the east to commence importation from china

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by freshkpomo(m): 9:18am On Jan 25, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:
that contributes about 99:9%,but do you know have actually gotten ignored and i ignored the person aswell but was shocked to get a message from her after some months and now she is madly inlove with me,but am refusing to date her!!! And this is not the first time it has happened!!would you say such a girl never liked me? Atimes causes differ my dear!

28 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by freshkpomo(m): 9:20am On Jan 25, 2018
brownsugar23:
Who she epp sex doll loading waiting for our brothers from the east to commence importation from china
hahahah,sex dolls will be banned in Nigeria,trust me...just wait till senate table the matter!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by StrawberryGloss(f): 9:26am On Jan 25, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:
Exactly

6 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by pascal558(m): 9:27am On Jan 25, 2018
freshkpomo:
CC: mynd44 , lalasticlala
loool,bros you dey vex oh!
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by freshkpomo(m): 9:29am On Jan 25, 2018
pascal558:
loool,bros you dey vex oh!
nna what to do na!!!
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by freshkpomo(m): 9:30am On Jan 25, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
Exactly
jejely following!!!lol
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by dollyjoy(f): 9:32am On Jan 25, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:
Thirded

4 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by BlackDBagba: 9:36am On Jan 25, 2018
Ok

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by freshkpomo(m): 9:38am On Jan 25, 2018
dollyjoy:
Thirded
i dey jejely follow!!loool
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:10am On Jan 25, 2018
freshkpomo:
that contributes about 99:9%,but do you know have actually gotten ignored and i ignored the person aswell but was shocked to get a message from her after some months and now she is madly inlove with me,but am refusing to date her!!! And this is not the first time it has happened!!would you say such a girl never liked me? Atimes causes differ my dear!
I get your point.

Ps: today marks my one year anniversary on nairaland grin

14 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by ibietela2(m): 10:31am On Jan 25, 2018
This happened to me twice last year. After they said YES to me, they no longer pick my calls or return miss calls. (while they both chat with me, well i initiate the chat first, one takes hours to reply even when she is not busy the other does...... But chat ends the same way...... Boring and a question and answer section).

5 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by ibietela2(m): 10:31am On Jan 25, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:

I get your point.

Congrats

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by Elparaiso(m): 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
The spark just isn't there.

Taking hours to respond is not always an indicator that she doesn't like you. Some people are just too busy. The thing is, if she does like you, you could receive about 4 paragraphs immediately she's free. That's just the way it is.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by freshkpomo(m): 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:

I get your point.

waoh,seun,lalasticlala,mynd44 .....come lets celebrate our lovely sister oh
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by freshkpomo(m): 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:

I get your point.

the cutie up on your profile,is that you

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by bigplayerz(m): 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
You never hit the center of gravity when you FVCK grin grin grin
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by rawpadgin(m): 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
If it takes u 3 days to reply my message it will take me 6 days to send u another that's if i ever chat u up again

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ask for her account number n you'll get a reply.

Anyways, vote Sorungbe Pipeloluwa Aderinsola for 'Face of Olumo'.. Just click on the link n fill the form. Thanks
https:///p9t66b-Fr

6 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by jaymejate: 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
Thanks For This. Another Reason May Be Dat She De Do Bj

4 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
u just put fire in petrol for chasing away this girl. this will be d last time I will chat with any girl that doesn't say hi to me.

6 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by moscobabs(m): 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
and who her message help?

3 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by manci(m): 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
How can this dethrone Buhari

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Rides Keke In Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures / The Language Of Desire Review - Felicity Keith / LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.