Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Apply For Nestoil GT Programme - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For Nestoil GT Programme (759 Views)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / Apply For Nestoil Limited Recruitment 2018 / NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For Nestoil GT Programme by ennyj01(m): 9:46am On Jan 25, 2018
Try this out

Re: Apply For Nestoil GT Programme by ennyj01(m): 12:53am On Mar 17
Hi Instinct20

How are you doing?

I am Eniola by name. I am an engineering grad who sat for the ExxonMobil Graduate Engineer exam yesterday. I was going through the last graduate engineering recruitment thread of 2018/2019 if I can find any useful information for the second stage (after aptitude test), but I found nothing.

While scrolling, I saw you mentioned on the thread about receiving an invite for the second stage, the reason I am on this my old post reaching out.

Please I would be glad if you can assist me with any information that will be useful in the second stage based on your experience then. I know it is really a long time and as such might not remember anything from that event, but please if you do, please be kind enough to send me the information in the email address below, so I can start preparing. Thank you and God bless.

Email address: afolabibakare28@gmail.com
Re: Apply For Nestoil GT Programme by Hunter102: 7:34am On Mar 17
Chill first till you get invitation for the next stage. The test was soft but you never can tell the competition.
Re: Apply For Nestoil GT Programme by 042reports(f): 4:37pm On Mar 17
Any other opportunity

(1) (Reply)

Abb Sales Engineer Salary / Get Paid To Write Articles For Blasting News / Nairalander's Application For UN Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.