Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Need A Website? Let Me Build You One On A Small Budget Within 24 Hours! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Website? Let Me Build You One On A Small Budget Within 24 Hours! (466 Views)

CBN Orders Banks To Sell Excess Dollars In 24 Hours / Blogging For A Living - Perfect Small Budget Project / Get Up To 10 Million Naira Loan Within 24 Hours Without Collateral In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Website? Let Me Build You One On A Small Budget Within 24 Hours! by Copycracker(m): 10:14am On Jan 25, 2018
In this day and age, if you don't have a website for your business, you're pretty much on a long thing.

Customers are looking for businesses like yours online, and if you don't have a website, you're missing out on:

- Creating major brand awareness

- Attracting prospective customers

- Sales

All 3 factors, that are important for growing your business online.

So you obviously NEED a website for your business, but most web designers can take anywhere between 1 - 3 months to get you one.

Sure, it depends on your requirements, and sometimes the money you have to spend, which, in most cases is a lot (100k and above, on average).

But... you'll still have to wait a looooong time before you can finally say "I have a website"

Ask yourself: "Can I really wait 1 month before I have a website?"

"Can I really lose potential sales for 1 month before I get a website?"

Anyway you look at it, the answer is still NO.

So obviously you NEED a website... like yesterday.

Now, I can't give you one yesterday, but I can get you one in 24 hours.

I'd set it up with Wordpress (so it's easy for you to use), install all the plugins (tools) you would need and show you how to use it. I can also help you set up social media profiles and come up with a marketing strategy that will land you more customers. I could even manage your website and social media profiles for you if you'd prefer.

And best of all... you're not going to have to spend big money to get it done.

So if you'd like me to help you set up your website and start attracting more customers and sales for your business, call me or send me a Whatsapp message on +2348147018718.

Let's get you a website by this time tomorrow.

Call me or Send me a Whatsapp Message on +2348147018718.
Re: Need A Website? Let Me Build You One On A Small Budget Within 24 Hours! by Pixeldesign: 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
24hrs you say? Do you have a website? And can we see your previous work?
Re: Need A Website? Let Me Build You One On A Small Budget Within 24 Hours! by Copycracker(m): 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
Pixeldesign:
24hrs you say? Do you have a website? And can we see your previous work?

I do. here's mine www.500nairawriter.com

and 2 other sites I built:

www.velveteencreme.com

I built this in the space of the time it takes to boil rice

www.amarajerry.com

I took 12-18 hours on this one
Re: Need A Website? Let Me Build You One On A Small Budget Within 24 Hours! by Pixeldesign: 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
Copycracker:

I do. here's mine www.500nairawriter.com

and 2 other sites I built:

www.velveteencreme.com

I built this in the space of the time it takes to boil rice

www.amarajerry.com

I took 12-18 hours on this one

Yeah... It shows you only took that much time.
This are blogs... Your personal website is blog too.
When a prospect ask for your business website, they want to see a website that tells them about who they are about to deal with, a website that list the services they offer and a means to contact or leave a feedback.
Re: Need A Website? Let Me Build You One On A Small Budget Within 24 Hours! by Copycracker(m): 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
Thanks for the heads up.

But my personal website is not a blog. It has a blog.

Pixeldesign:

Yeah... It shows you only took that much time.
This are blogs... Your personal website is blog too.
When a prospect ask for your business website, they want to see a website that tells them about who they are about to deal with, a website that list the services they offer and a means to contact or leave a feedback.

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Gift Card To Me |fast Payment | Trusted & Tested 100% / (PFX) / HP Mini Laptop Silver 250GB HDD 2gb Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.