Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads (28868 Views)

Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ / Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos / Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by autojosh: 11:07am On Jan 25, 2018
This was tweeted by President Buhari's special assistant on new media, Bashir Ahmad.

He said:

The Federal Roads Maintenance Agency (FERMA) has commenced repairs of damaged sections of federal roads across the country. Citizens can tweet pictures of bad roads and tag @FedRoadsNGR on Twitter for prompt attention.

https://autojosh.com/can-now-tweet-federal-government-come-fix-bad-roads/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by SalamRushdie: 11:08am On Jan 25, 2018
We need them to fix the road to Daura first because that's the road we will use to send Buhari BACK2DAURA

672 Likes 55 Shares

Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by Jollymich(m): 11:09am On Jan 25, 2018
story

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by NextGovernor(m): 11:36am On Jan 25, 2018
Where are they going to start from becos only me alone can post 200,000 of bad spot in my area alone..

226 Likes 12 Shares

Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by 4kDdullard: 11:43am On Jan 25, 2018
Tell them to complete Lagos-Ibadan express road first.Useless people!

149 Likes 12 Shares

Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by Bizibi(m): 11:45am On Jan 25, 2018
Election fever!!!

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by TheKingIsHere: 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
2019 election fear grin

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by Desyner: 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
Misplaced priority. Can we tweet at govt to disarm armed herdsmen enroaching our crops we spend money to cultivate?

Atleast crops don't go looking for cattles, it is cattles who go looking for peoples crop to feed on.

128 Likes 8 Shares

Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by weownlagos: 1:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:
We need them to fix the road to Daura first because that's the road we will use to send Buhari BACK2DAURA
hahahahaha

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by bigplayerz(m): 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
Really @ OP say GOD grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by free2ryhme: 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
autojosh:
This was tweeted by President Buhari's special assistant on new media, Bashir Ahmad.

He said:

The Federal Roads Maintenance Agency (FERMA) has commenced repairs of damaged sections of federal roads across the country. Citizens can tweet pictures of bad roads and tag @FedRoadsNGR on Twitter for prompt attention.

https://autojosh.com/can-now-tweet-federal-government-come-fix-bad-roads/

medicine after death

OBJ letter is working

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by Firefire(m): 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
Which new road has the useless government completed yet?

In fact all the federal roads are in a state of comma.

FAKE & USELESS CHANGE. embarassed

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by Elslim: 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
nobody get twitter for my village

30 Likes

Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by Chidexter(m): 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lol, 2019 election is real

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by Abidob(m): 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
NextGovernor:
Where are they going to start from becos only me alone can post 200,000 of bad spot in my area alone..

200,000 federal roads in ur area alone? Please which country is ur area

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by seniormallam(m): 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
is it not good road you fixed? come and do new road those roads are beyond fixing

4 Likes

Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by fiyin47(m): 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lol do ur duties, u mofos. Stupid development

4 Likes

Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by ipobarecriminals: 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
undecided
Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by Chidexter(m): 1:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
Abidob:

200,000 federal roads in ur area alone? Please which country is ur area

Hmm, so u don't understand sarcasm if you see one. Smh.... besides he said 200,000 bad spots not road.... Smh again

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by mokt(m): 1:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
Una dey whine us abi? FERMA won trend. Awon Oloriburuku Gbogbo. Face your politics, leave internet for us I beg jor.

3 Likes

Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by judecares1(m): 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
I CAN ONLY TWEET TO ASK BUHARI NEVER TO CONTEST COME 2019

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by dynicks(m): 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
heheheh! i gotcha apc! oh yeah I gotcha!!...i know what u guys tryna do! heheheh! u think m gonna accept to be fooled anylonger?...u think i don't see d magic wand u guys r displaying?..av elevated way over its effects mehn! na na nah!....m wiser now......2019 ain't far....m sure gonno Bleep ur asses bigtime all the way down to daura through Katsina NONSTOP!!..... crazy asse mofos!! yes m sure u aware that's what u guys r......hehehehehe

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by Frankbaro(m): 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
I don't think any tweet concerning any South East road will be responded to, as far as Buhari is the President, and Fashola, the minister of works. Two well known Tribalists and Igbo haters.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by Amirullaha(m): 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
Are they mahd

2 Likes

Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by Millz404(m): 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
Please fix all tha portholes from aso rock to daura.... We want buhari's journey home in 2019 to be without a hitch

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by Moreoffaith(m): 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
election don come abi...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by purest21(m): 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
Less than 7 months to party primaries we can now tweet roads ehn?
The only 'road' I want to tweet is #ROADsafety2Daura

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by segebase(m): 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
ee
Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by ruggedboy01: 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
If we begin to take pictures of all the federal bad roads in this country and tag them on twitter I swear, them go deactivate their handle within two days

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by whytevardy(m): 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
medicine after death ,gullible afojas will still vote the cow in.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads by michoim(m): 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
NextGovernor:
Not just any road but federal roads only.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking: CCT Adjourns Trial Of Suspended CJN, Onnoghen Indefinitely / Police Killing: DHQ Orders Taraba Battalion To Produce Wadume / My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.