Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... (109297 Views)

Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted / How To Make Money On Steemit.com [the Social Media That Pays / Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
beebi5:
I am new on steemit still trying to learn how it works.Recently i tried to post a comment and i am getting this error "gracefavour bandwidth limit exceeded. Please wait to transact or power up STEEM"
can you see something like "voting power" on your profile??what is the voting power showing??

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Khady99(f): 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
2018, my year of financial freedom! Thanks OP for this wonderful thread. #Following.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
Khady99:
2018, my year of financial freedom!
Thanks OP for this wonderful thread.
#Following.
goodluck.....and incase if there is anything you don't understand while using steemit,just ask questions here and I will give you answers....
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by afolwalex20(m): 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
I can register with a mobile phone right?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Khady99(f): 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
doyinisaac:
goodluck.....and incase if there is anything you don't understand while using steemit,just ask questions here and I will give you answers....
thanks. Still in the process of creating an account. Yet to get the confirmation code.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
Khady99:
thanks. Still in the process of creating an account. Yet to get the confirmation code.
Which network is your sim??
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
afolwalex20:
I can register with a mobile phone right?
well it depends on the phone ...
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Khady99(f): 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
doyinisaac:
Which network is your sim??
MTN. I've finally been able to create an account and awaiting confirmation from their end.
thanks
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
Khady99:
MTN. I've finally been able to create an account and awaiting confirmation from their end.
thanks
Alright...cool

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by beebi5(f): 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
doyinisaac:
can you see something like "voting power" on your profile??what is the voting power showing??
Thank you, the issue have been resolved, i logged out and logged in again.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
beebi5:
Thank you, the issue have been resolved, i logged out and logged in again.
good to hear
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by shayubobo: 11:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
please help,i am trying to change phone,but my password is saved on the formal phone am using.how can i get the password to the new phone i changed to?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 11:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
shayubobo:
please help,i am trying to change phone,but my password is saved on the formal phone am using.how can i get the password to the new phone i changed to?
do you mean your steemit password??if yes,is the password still on your formal phone??
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by emotions1: 12:09am On Jan 29, 2018
what are the basic things I need to open a steemit account.
heard someone said something about crypto wallet or so. -what are the process I need to Follow when about to withdraw.??
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 12:20am On Jan 29, 2018
emotions1:
what are the basic things I need to open a steemit account.

heard someone said something about crypto wallet or so.
-what are the process I need to Follow when about to withdraw.??
once your register on steemit itself and your account is approved it will automatically come with the wallet itself....withdrawal is made automatically after seven days...the seven days is counted from the day you made the post where you got the earnings from........for example if you write an article about "how to become an investment banker" on 12th of february whatever you earn from that article will be paid on the 19th automatically....basically what you need to open a steemit account is just a valid email address and a valid phone number because they will send confirmation code to the phone number and ask you to confirm it during registration...

5 Likes

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by emotions1: 12:51am On Jan 29, 2018
doyinisaac:
once your register on steemit itself and your account is approved it will automatically come with the wallet itself....withdrawal is made automatically after seven days...the seven days is counted from the day you made the post where you got the earnings from........for example if you write an article about "how to become an investment banker" on 12th of february whatever you earn from that article will be paid on the 19th automatically....basically what you need to open a steemit account is just a valid email address and a valid phone number because they will send confirmation code to the phone number and ask you to confirm it during registration...
tank you very much
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Teesyn(f): 5:46am On Jan 29, 2018
Hello doyinisaac, thank you for this thread. Is steemit.com compatible with Techno android phones because I am unable to create an account with my Techno fone or what kind of phone brand is functional with steemit. Thanks again
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 6:05am On Jan 29, 2018
Teesyn:
Hello doyinisaac, thank you for this thread. Is steemit.com compatible with Techno android phones because I am unable to create an account with my Techno fone or what kind of phone brand is functional with steemit. Thanks again
you should be Able to open create account from a very good android phone,also what browser did you to access the website on your phone??anyways the best option is to use a computer....
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by shayubobo: 9:09am On Jan 29, 2018
doyinisaac:
do you mean your steemit password??if yes,is the password still on your formal phone??
yes but in *** format.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 9:12am On Jan 29, 2018
shayubobo:
yes but in *** format.
So you didn't save your password or know your password offhand??
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by frixie: 9:44am On Jan 29, 2018
doyinisaac:
have they approved your account??

Yes, they've approved. Took 2 days

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 9:47am On Jan 29, 2018
frixie:

Yes, they've approved. Took 2 days
lucky you...
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by ammyluv2002(f): 9:52am On Jan 29, 2018
doyinisaac:
lucky you...

I have also registered....waiting for approval! I pray it comes oh!
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 10:00am On Jan 29, 2018
ammyluv2002:

I have also registered....waiting for approval! I pray it comes oh!
registration takes up to 2-7 working days on usual occasions....though it can be within 3days for some people...
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by ammyluv2002(f): 10:03am On Jan 29, 2018
doyinisaac:
registration takes up to 2-7 working days on usual occasions....though it can be within 3days for some people...

Yeah
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Teesyn(f): 11:26am On Jan 29, 2018
doyinisaac:
you should be Able to open create account from a very good android phone,also what browser did you to access the website on your phone??anyways the best option is to use a computer....
It's the normal web browser that came with the fone I am using. OK I'll use my laptop. Thank you
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 11:27am On Jan 29, 2018
Teesyn:
It's the normal web browser that came with the fone I am using. OK I'll use my laptop. Thank you
yeah laptop is perfect
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by frankodozi: 11:39am On Jan 29, 2018
U can use google chrome browser on ur android phone its the best, it what I used in payoneer an Amazon
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Greenarrow01(m): 1:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
o.p I registered now it foir days no email to show approval
should I register with u.s phone number and I.p address
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
Greenarrow01:
o.p
I registered now
it foir days no email to show approval

should I register with u.s phone number and I.p address

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by deewon56: 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
doyinisaac:
I can see that you finally used poloneix and blocktrades for withdrawal ,I saw it on your steemit profile... wink if you continue posting ehn I see you getting an average of at least 100$ on every post in the nearest future...just keep it up bro and make sure you post more in the morning nigerian time......and use the right tags.....and also give comments too and follow people and also comment on trending post....
pls wat types of tagss can someone make use of to generate upvote?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by deewon56: 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
doyinisaac:
the more upvotes you get the more sbd and steempower you earn.......and yes you can upvote your own posts and comments too...but don't overdo it.......and yes you can lease steempower....there are many websites that offer the services....e.g minnowbooster.net
pls what does minnowbooster.net do ? and how can one make use of it
thanks for ur response

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (77) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.