Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,791 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... - Business (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... (109112 Views)

Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted / How To Make Money On Steemit.com [the Social Media That Pays / Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 12:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
colinsin:

Yes
you can sell it through [url]blocktrades.us[/url]
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by pabon(m): 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
OhGeeBee:

I have a new one to trade

Let's deal
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by colinsin(m): 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
Marvel1206:

There's a telegram group... Tosyne2much might be able to help

Okay, tanks
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by colinsin(m): 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
tosyne2much:
Check my siggy and message me on whastapp

Alright
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by colinsin(m): 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
tosyne2much:
Check my siggy and message me on whastapp

I'm not seeing ur whatsapp contact on ur signature. But mine is there though
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
colinsin:

Available. Contact on signature
How much bro?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
colinsin:

Can you take payment in SBD?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
SirAbdulthe1st:

Okay, what of the old account?
You said you can't afford the old one
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
tosyne2much:
You said you can't afford the old one
I am paying 5k cash. You can have SBD equivalent if you like.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
SirAbdulthe1st:

I am paying 5k cash. You can have SBD equivalent if you like.
Will let you know if I get a new one
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
Marvel1206:

There's a telegram group... Tosyne2much might be able to help
I tell am make him sell the 50 SBD to me but him dey fear maybe I go scam am.. Onto how much? Something wey no pass 80k

How much be 80k wey person of my personality go carry Nairalander go one corner manipulate am.. I don die cheesy
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
tosyne2much:
Will let you know if I get a new one
Alright
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
SirAbdulthe1st:
Alright
Baba abeg sell this Bittrex for me nah
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by OhGeeBee: 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
pabon:

Let's deal
It's just 5k babagrin my WhatsApp number is on my siggy.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
pabon:

Let's deal
Baba, wetin you dey find extra steemit account for nah cheesy
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by pabon(m): 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
colinsin:

Come to whatsapp. We have unfinished business
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by colinsin(m): 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
pabon:

Come to whatsapp. We have unfinished business

I'm with you
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by colinsin(m): 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
pabon:

Let's deal

Had a successful deal with this man.
It was nice dealing with u
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by chineduho: 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
Say i have 2 accounts A & B.
Account A has 100SP while Account B has 20SP.
If on the 6th day, i use Account A to 100% upvote a post by Account B.
Q). Who & who will share the money & in what percentage (ie will all those that commented & upvoted get a share or only accounts A & B.)
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by colinsin(m): 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
SirAbdulthe1st:

Can you take payment in SBD?
Yes
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
chineduho:
Say i have 2 accounts A & B.
Account A has 100SP while Account B has 20SP.
If on the 6th day, i use Account A to 100% upvote a post by Account B.
Q). Who & who will share the money & in what percentage (ie will all those that commented & upvoted get a share or only accounts A & B.)
Both of you will share the money.. Account A is entitled to 25% of the upvote

Secondly, those who commented will also have the town share too cheesy
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by pabon(m): 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
colinsin:

Yes

Colinsin is one of the most trustworthy person i have dealt with in a while
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by pabon(m): 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
tosyne2much:
Baba, wetin you dey find extra steemit account for nah cheesy

E geh why bros! Double hustle things
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by afolwalex20(m): 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Yemike(m): 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
This steemit no be beans.

I'll just stick to writing comments and ass licking whales right now till I'm through with my project.

A guy like that always upvote my comment on his post with 0.06 twice a day.

Where can I get the lists of the whales?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Marvel1206: 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
tosyne2much:
I tell am make him sell the 50 SBD to me but him dey fear maybe I go scam am.. Onto how much? Something wey no pass 80k

How much be 80k wey person of my personality go carry Nairalander go one corner manipulate am.. I don die cheesy
Haba.. grin

Make una use airhawk grin grin
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by genaro2000(m): 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
pls i am trying to buy steemit acct from someone but the person no wan send d details first,him dey fear make i no scam am and me self i no ready to send money first, abeg wetin make we do

the person says he cannot come online now cos of data
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Marvel1206: 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
Yemike:
This steemit no be beans.

I'll just stick to writing comments and ass licking whales right now till I'm through with my project.

A guy like that always upvote my comment on his post with 0.06 twice a day.

Where can I get the lists of the whales?
@Cryptooctopus @surpassinggoogle @firepower

2 Likes

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Marvel1206: 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
genaro2000:
pls i am trying to buy steemit acct from someone but the person no wan send d details first,him dey fear make i no scam am and me self i no ready to send money first, abeg wetin make we do

Lmao
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
genaro2000:

Haha cheesy cheesy

If you need the thing badly, subscribe 10MB for him ma make him come online and you guys will make it an open transaction on this thread.. You could send the money to someone both of you can trust and then the money will be released to him as soon as he provides you the details of the account and then you change the password

2 Likes

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
Marvel1206:

@Cryptooctopus @surpassinggoogle @firepower
Forget those ones jawe

You sef na tilapia fish and your upvote sef carry small weight nah abi you wan deny am ni?

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by colinsin(m): 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
genaro2000:

Come and collect for 5k flat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (77) (Reply)

Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.