Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... - Business (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... (108924 Views)

Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted / How To Make Money On Steemit.com [the Social Media That Pays / Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by lekan208(m): 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
Can someone give me the steemit question and answer website where you can earn for asking and answering question
Thanks
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 16, 2018
lekan208:
Can someone give me the steemit question and answer website where you can earn for asking and answering question
Thanks

musing.io
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by lekan208(m): 12:20am On Aug 16, 2018
Harjibode:

thanksmusing.io
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by lekan208(m): 5:23am On Aug 16, 2018
Harjibode:

musing.io
THANK YOU
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by kristosky(m): 7:05am On Aug 22, 2018
Pls I registered on steemit this August and only have downvotes on my introduction.Maybe it wasn't of quality. Please professional steemians how do I go about it.my steemit name is /@nicefortune
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by adaeze12345(f): 4:54am On Aug 24, 2018
doyinissac am getting regular steem and steem power now does it has anything to do with the price of steem now.
because before na small small I dey get oo but now almost every day something dey enter
cc pabon
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by kristosky(m): 7:02am On Aug 24, 2018
doyinisaac:
yeah but what I majorly do is that I go to minnowbooster.net and lease steem power which is going to be delegated to my steemit account then that would make any of my upvote to have value then I upvote my own posts even other people votes sef.....you are allowe to upvote your own posts....and the more upvotes you have the more visible your post should be and the more upvotes you will get.... three major tags I use is "cryptocurrency" food","Bitcoin"," steemit"and finally "photography"......and be aware that you are allowed to use "five tags" on a single post....take advantage of tags.....and also make sure you posts at around 12-3pm newyork time.....and we are around six hours ahead of them so 12-3pm newyork time should be 6pm-9pm nigerian time....that is the time more traffic come from US members.....the countries where the biggest traffic comes from on steemit is Usa,Korea,Japan and some other countries

Is any form of payment to get lease for steempower from minnowbooster.com?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
kristosky:

Is any form of payment to get lease for steempower from minnowbooster.com?
you can use steem
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
kristosky:
Pls I registered on steemit this August and only have downvotes on my introduction.Maybe it wasn't of quality. Please professional steemians how do I go about it.my steemit name is /@nicefortune
Keep writing better contents and when you start getting upvotes you can start earning
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
adaeze12345:
doyinissac am getting regular steem and steem power now does it has anything to do with the price of steem now.
because before na small small I dey get oo but now almost every day something dey enter
cc pabon
No it has nothing to do with the price of steem,did you earn them through your contents or someone sent it to your wallets??
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by vaca1: 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
doyinisaac:
you can use steem
Well done

Pls check my account

https://steemit.com/@vaca
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 8:49am On Sep 02, 2018
vaca1:

Well done

Pls check my account

https://steemit.com/@vaca
alright
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by deewon56: 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
I will love to inform u guys to check on whaleshares. io too is more like steemit ,kudos to boss doyinisaac for been the help so far on educating new members to steemit platform
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
deewon56:
I will love to inform u guys to check on whaleshares. io too is more like steemit ,kudos to boss doyinisaac for been the help so far on educating new members to steemit platform
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by lekan208(m): 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
doyinisaac:
yeah but what I majorly do is that I go to minnowbooster.net and lease steem power which is going to be delegated to my steemit account then that would make any of my upvote to have value then I upvote my own posts even other people votes sef.....you are allowe to upvote your own posts....and the more upvotes you have the more visible your post should be and the more upvotes you will get.... three major tags I use is "cryptocurrency" food","Bitcoin"," steemit"and finally "photography"......and be aware that you are allowed to use "five tags" on a single post....take advantage of tags.....and also make sure you posts at around 12-3pm newyork time.....and we are around six hours ahead of them so 12-3pm newyork time should be 6pm-9pm nigerian time....that is the time more traffic come from US members.....the countries where the biggest traffic comes from on steemit is Usa,Korea,Japan and some other countries

how profitable will it be if you lease steempower, like how much do you commit and what has been the returns in term of steem ,steempower and your post exposure I would like you to enlighten us more.
Thanks in advance
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by zord33k(m): 10:38am On Sep 10, 2018
My account has been verified since june 22, I just log in now, what should I do next and how can I make money .
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by zord33k(m): 10:47am On Sep 10, 2018
Hallenjay:
my handle is https://steemit.com/@hallenjay follow bak and resteem and upvote.... Whoever is interested in upvoting shd quote me

please upvote and I will do the same back to u

https://steemit.com/@zordeek

I am just a newbie on steemit
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by zord33k(m): 10:48am On Sep 10, 2018
Ibrixy:

Intrested in mutual ,honest upvotes and resteems my link is
https://steemit.com/@ibrixy
please upvote, I will do the same to u
https://steemit.com/@zordeek
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by kristosky(m): 11:10am On Sep 11, 2018
doyinisaac:
you can use steem
What if I don't have steemit.should I buy or what?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by lemmyBE: 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
Hello world...Hope y'all not affected by the bearish market?.. As for me i've been using steemhunt to get grooves going.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by lekan208(m): 11:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
lemmyBE:
Hello world...Hope y'all not affected by the bearish market?.. As for me i've been using steemhunt to get grooves going.

Hello how do we make the best use of this
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Wendland: 12:49am On Sep 15, 2018
kristosky:

Steemit account available at good rate.
Old steemit account
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by lemmyBE: 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2018
lekan208:

Hello how do we make the best use of this

It's done simply by logging in to steemhunt.com using your steemit active key then be a part of the awesome community by posting cool, automated products. It could be products, web services, games etc.

Check the [posting guidelines](https://github.com/Steemhunt/web/blob/master/POSTING_GUIDELINES.md) to learn more.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 8:13am On Sep 21, 2018
kristosky:

You don’t need to buy it,just register on their website and be patient to wait for approval
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Mustiboy(m): 10:07am On Sep 21, 2018
is anyone here still using Steemit?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by kalu61(m): 10:46am On Sep 21, 2018
Ibrixy:

Intrested in mutual ,honest upvotes and resteems my link is
https://steemit.com/@ibrixy
l'm interested
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by justphillips(m): 6:50am On Sep 23, 2018
tosyne2much:
This is very true.. It requires hard work, persistence and consistency to gain a foothold

How do I get started??
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 9:06am On Sep 23, 2018
justphillips:

How do I get started??
www.steemit.com
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by kkins25(m): 10:29am On Sep 23, 2018
Ive been observing steem for some time now. It seems some niche of literature or blog post is much more competitive than others. Blog post in the crypto currency section has dominated the steem market, second only to the introduceyourself tag. I think the introduceyourself is where the door to success on steemit is. If your introduceyourself post could make a hit, you'd surely make it big time if one is hardworking and persistent. Persistence is truly the most important skill a steemian requires.. Wish us all the best of luck.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by BrotherBlood1: 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
Reading this thread from page 1 to 73 gives me a clear picture that Nigerians especially Nairalanders have no business being on Steemit.
A lot of people on the platform have a "Free money" mentality.
To succeed on Steemit is hardwork.
I went through some post and all I see is rubbish.
Some have published more than 100 post and they hardly earn $2 to $5.
I'd would rather publish a quality post that will fetch me $100 per post than writing 2500 post that earn me $2 to $5.
Nairalanders, go and learn how to write.

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (Reply)

Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.