Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed (39668 Views)

Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba / Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me / Blessing Egbe: How I Was Sexually Harassed By Filmmaker And Marketer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed by newsynews: 11:52am On Jan 25, 2018
Below is an Instagram post by a singer called Bosslady.

She is threatening to drag Pasuma's manager, Mathew Ididowo, to court after alledging that he sexually harrased her.

Read her words:

Dear Nigerians pls I need ur help on this. This guy @matthew ididowo (alh pasuma's manager) has definitely been doing this for long but he has messed with the wrong person cos I won't be quiet on this. I didn't want to say this out but my life and safety is at stake that's part of d reason I had to post late coz I'm aving a sleepless night , I went with one of my big mummies @alhaja S. Gold(one of d biggest Alaba int'l marketer ND 1st to invite pasuma to ojo town) to Pasuma's office at Omole so as 2 meet on d fee 4 d ft of alh pasuma 4 remix of my song(figagbaga) we were later made to know that alhpasuma was busy with some impromptu meetings nd we might nt see him dat day so someone was sent to come pick us to where MATTHEW IDIDOWO was so we can seal deals with him as the other marketer we picked while coming too also came for business. As expected, the three of us went together.when we got to where Matthew was, we greeted him ND he hardly responded though that seemed normal there were quite a number of pple (mostly male) there since it was a site .since he won't give audience privately, we started stating our reasons of visit. I xplained that I wanted a doet/collaboration with Pasuma ND the first thing he said was "what's d colour of my underwear 'I felt offended but still kept my cool nd cautioned him that I was a married woman nd I don't take such talks for fun. He said my marriage is bull shot nd my ring is fake. He laughed ND mocked me in d midst of all the men and said 'PASUMA"will never sleep with someone like me more dan once that I should take my pu**y elsewhere .he laughed again still making jest of me ND said its a must either I like it or nt he'll get a particular 'kazeem" to sleep with me by all means ND he ll give me 400k.Alhaja S. Gold too cautioned him ND he insultd d woman,ND he told me to watch my back dat Kazeem is coming 4 me. I left I FEEL SCARED, PLS TELL HIM 2 PROVIDE D KAZEEM (cos I don't know him) apologize ND assure my safety within 7 days or we meet in COURT! I Respect 'alh Pasuma" a lot as a father dats y I'm a bit patient nw cos he's nt aware of what MATTHEW did. But I've contacted my Lawyer cos I fear for my LIFE ND WOMANHOOD!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeWkHPvAZpk/

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/01/pasumas-manager-mathew-ididowo-sexually-harrassed-bosslady.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed by goldbim(f): 12:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hmmmmn!so the first question a man can ask a married woman after greeting him is what is the colour of your undies??just like that?..and you still waited till he told you pasuma can't sleep with a woman like you more than once??smh ..I smell a rat!! lipsrsealed

In her best interest if she has other witnesses, they should back up her claim..
Till we hear mr manager's side of the story !! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed by doyinisaac(m): 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
A wise man should hear from both parties involved before judging....for now no comment...

6 Likes

Re: Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed by Threebear(m): 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
Another tale by moonlight!
These days women saying they were molested is as common as malaria.
Even a well placed look equals to molestation.
Soon men will be going with blindfold on to prevent eye molestation.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed by segunjowo(m): 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
She wan trend with her frog face abi?

23 Likes

Re: Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed by newsynews: 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
lalasticlala fynestboi missyb3
Re: Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed by MrHistorian: 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
Who else doesn't get the point of the whole story??

Some bullocks of incoherent baloneys.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed by bumi10(m): 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
oh

chineke
Re: Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed by free2ryhme: 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
newsynews:

She is threatening to drag Pasuma's manager, Mathew Ididowo, to court after alledging that he sexually harrased her.

Read her words:

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/01/pasumas-manager-mathew-ididowo-sexually-harrassed-bosslady.html

if she had said it was Pasuma she will never live to read the news break

8 Likes

Re: Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed by Bedlecturer(m): 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
Abeg!!!
Which kind yeye sexual harassment?
There is a big difference between Africa sexual harassment and that of the Oyibo.
He carry you nack for ground?
He tear your clothe?
If none of these then go sit down, because both of you enjoy am.

18 Likes

Re: Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed by Inferno23(m): 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hmm...
Re: Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed by Chivasex: 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed by OneCorner: 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
Who be diz monkey again

1 Like

Re: Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed by maxiquadrian(m): 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
This is another one. Let's wait and see whether it going to be interesting or it's just a one bitch drama
Re: Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed by Simpledude0847(m): 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
newsynews:

Read her words:

Why do I feel this is a script? Just like that? What is the color of your pant blah blah blah blah.. Well, maybe he will tell us the color. Make me dey look as events unfold
Re: Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed by BluntBoy(m): 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
newsynews:

She is threatening to drag Pasuma's manager, Mathew Ididowo , to court after alledging that he sexually harrased her.

Read her words:

Ididowo? What sort of a name is that

7 Likes

Re: Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed by oyetunder(m): 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
Sexual crimes now form the Meeting point between the Advanced and the rugged. The expected world war 3 may come due to the level of humans sexual misbehaviours blowing across the globe.

1 Like

Re: Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed by ElDaIllest(m): 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
Anything just for relevance, who we go ask?

Re: Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed by Millz404(m): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
Everybody want make them read am for news..... We don see you... Oya commot from road
Re: Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
I don't know if what she is saying is the truth or not but I know for a fact that all these fuji practitioners are most useless set of people in the entertainment industry.

They are always on heat.
As if they were fathered by an he-goat.

2 Likes

Re: Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ha, sorry o
Re: Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed by Barcanister(m): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
Same manager wey carry our money run for omole estate this last sunday?? If is the one.. He lacks integrity and conscience .. his ability to harass or rape is constant..

1 Like

Re: Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed by twilliamx(m): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
Probably asked the guy for money and he didn't give... She should even be happy! With her face looking like Miss Piggy.

2 Likes

Re: Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
How true is this ? Anyway that’s not sexual harassment, if true they are just inappropriate comments, besides there is something i never get , why you guys never stand up and leave ? To me it sounds like you are bitter because he refused the Duo or you realized it wasn’t going to happen, I’m pretty sure if that wasn’t the case you wouldn’t b pestering us about what’s the colour of your underwear. If someone start acting up and you are really offended you can leave . Period

1 Like

Re: Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed by nairavsdollars(f): 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
Even a sex worker will come and say she was harrased nowadays...na wa
Re: Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed by davit: 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
Buh if it was Pasuma that did that we might not hear this story?
Re: Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed by Damfostopper(m): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
even girl wey ugly like porcupine will be ranting upandan so as to trend.... I don't believe twitter and instagram rants

1 Like

Re: Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed by fecta: 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
Are you sure?..

2 Likes

Re: Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed by Teewhy2: 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
The fear of women is the begining of wisdom for men. If you are not careful and you believe you are a master in the game, it will get to a time one will come that you won't be able to match that will bring you down.
Re: Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed by Toscarel: 3:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
U look like harassment already

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Dazzles As Host Of The #2015GloCAFAwards (photos) / Sexy Steel: I Don't Care If People Say I Date Sugar Mummies For A Living / Tunde T Dot: Tunde Dumps Styl Plus, Goes Solo With New Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.