Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) (74447 Views)

Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) / Me And My Lower Back Pain / I'm Having Pains In My Lower Left Abdomen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
Your body is reacting to something u eat frequently and thats what you need to stop in other to stop the spread. Vegetable like ugwu can as well be a factor
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Alighoda2(m): 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
Japhet04:
what does it matter, why can't you guys be sensible for once, I said that just as a way of introducing myself, I'm sure if it was quora this insensitive attitude from you would have not been displayed, if you don't have any helpful suggestion Pls kindly swerve.... Sorry for your failed ambitions in law tho..
your respond is poor
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Damfostopper(m): 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
There is a better way of introducing urself without stating whether ur a law student bla bla bla or not..... because it has nothing to do with ur decolorized lips
Japhet04:
what does it matter, why can't you guys be sensible for once, I said that just as a way of introducing myself, I'm sure if it was quora this insensitive attitude from you would have not been displayed, if you don't have any helpful suggestion Pls kindly swerve.... Sorry for your failed ambitions in law tho..

9 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by innocential3032(m): 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
thorpido:
You're suffering from a condition called vitiligo.
wat is the solution datz wat d guy need,
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by starwar(m): 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
That boy should be in 100level

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by safarigirl(f): 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
eodavids:

Lola, you attacked the by-the-way in the post.
Are you scared of lawyers?
You look fine sha!

Op, how to cope may be the right approach. As cure may be elusive in this circumstance
she did not attack him. It was a valid question, if you ask now, oga is just in 200 level, but he's making noise upandan. Is he the only Law student in Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
TIDDOLL:
Mehnn...

This is more than Pink Lips o... shocked

Just be calm....
Doesn't need to affect the way you interact with people..
You can't cut off your lips
So... Just be your normal self...
It will be Fine..!!
it actually affects the way I interact with people because anyone I meet, even just to ask directions will be like, 'what happened to your lips, or do I blow trumpet.' It's really getting annoying.
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Gkay1(m): 3:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
u kiss witch ?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by wacoj(m): 3:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
It is common to Yorubas.
This is a result of too much pepper in the food.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Livi2020(m): 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
Japhet04:
I'm a law student and i'm naturally dark skinned with dark lips, but just recently i discovered that my lower lip is turning pink, and it doesn't do so uniformly, becase there are still some dark patches on the lip and it's spreading out..,

Pls help i don't know what to do anymore, because i have already seen the dermatologist and they gave me hydrocortisone cream to rub but it has yielded no results

This makes me very sad and scared and it has also affected my relationship with other people in a bad way because I sometimes feel stigmatized when people keep asking me what is wrong with my lips and this kind of decreases my self esteem ..,

Pls has anyone here experienced the same thing or knows someone who has, how did they cure it or cope with it.

Pls helpful suggestions, see pics below..

Lalasticlala
so much kiss
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by brainhgeek(m): 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
I know smoking igbo (weed) causes this too but you have to open your teeth before I conclude

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by safarigirl(f): 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
starwar:
That boy should be in 100level
lol....I dey tell you grin....dem no dey hard to spot

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Ramos16(m): 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
Japhet04:
pls stop derailing the thread just because you want to be noticed by a female monicker undecided

You sure you are a law student boy, if you are you won't find any issue with her earlier statement, it isn't a statement to insult you, it is just a statement if I were you I will just smile and say "Wetin man go do"

7 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by tspouse(m): 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
Mariinee:
Why did you have to start the post with "I am a law student"? undecided
judgement don start

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Alariwo2: 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
Effect of too much iicki licki grin

Omo Law toh badt.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by emerich(m): 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
safarigirl:
lol, do you think everyone wants to study law? Which one is failed ambition in law? Who your law studentship epp? Of what relevance is it to the fact that your lips are turning pink?

Since you are studying the much coveted law, why do you need advice from people who are 'beneath' your elite course? Use your knowledge of law to sort yourself out

You dey find people help, you dey insult them on top. Bros abeg go and chill with a bottle of coke
Lol...
My Uni Abuja Barrister in the making, the dude thinks he is the only one studying law, what an arrogant fellow, the guy ate an acidic sex doll's pussy.....
He is now a superstar.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
Did you give a girl a head ?
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
Japhet04:
I'm a law student and i'm naturally dark skinned with dark lips, but just recently i discovered that my lower lip is turning pink, and it doesn't do so uniformly, becase there are still some dark patches on the lip and it's spreading out..,

Pls help i don't know what to do anymore, because i have already seen the dermatologist and they gave me hydrocortisone cream to rub but it has yielded no results

This makes me very sad and scared and it has also affected my relationship with other people in a bad way because I sometimes feel stigmatized when people keep asking me what is wrong with my lips and this kind of decreases my self esteem ..,

Pls has anyone here experienced the same thing or knows someone who has, how did they cure it or cope with it.

Lalasticlala

It might be virtiligo.

But to be sure, See a medical doctor n start from there.
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Sparkle777(f): 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
Vitiligo, just like MJ. Hope it doesn't spread.
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by blueivy8: 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
people are dying to have pink lips u are here crying undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by asawanathegreat(m): 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
That is sign of laser fever go check up

1 Like

fadario:

Dey show yourself for there. You still get mouth dey talk abi No worry, it just started. The upper lip will join soon. What has been a law student have to do with stating what's wrong with your lip. You're introducing yourself, why didn't you state your Father's name as well. Mumu dey worry you. Charge and bail lawyer.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by shallar1(m): 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
Sorry bro. That's effect of mouth action on Omo Wobe. Minimize your plate licking

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by bigtt76(f): 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hmmm you don't need the pink balm boys are buying again naaaa smiley

Japhet04:

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by GavelSlam: 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
Mariinee:
Why did you have to start the post with "I am a law student"? undecided

I believe his occupation could have some relevance if we could trace exposure to certain hazards, chemicals etc. as the debilitating condition or causative factor.

Being a law student sorts of rules that out.

7 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Phaanie(f): 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
thorpido:
You're suffering from a condition called vitiligo.

You are right. This is vitiligo. Don't think it has cure yet. Its just a condition not a disease. It can not be transferred to another person. Pray its stays just on your lip and not spread beyond that area. Kinda cute though only if it remains in that part of the lip
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by IYANGBALI: 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
Kai that's the first and major sign of cancer of the lips and it's a terminal disease. Just give out your things to people and wait for death to come. RIP in advance cry cry
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by AwuMan: 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
na sickness be that cryna sickness be that
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by Jjaden: 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
Your symptoms looks like what is called Vitiligo.
Its a disease that causes the loss of skin color in blotches. It can start at any age. Vitiligo has no cure. But treatment may help to stop or slow the discoloring process and return some color to your skin. It is not contagious. Causes are usually: A disorder in which your immune system attacks and destroys the melanocytes in the skin/Family history/ A trigger event, such as sunburn, stress or exposure to industrial chemicals.

Advise: Go see another doctor.
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by IbnIbrahim: 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
Japhet04:

Lalasticlala

Check your inbox.
Re: Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) by delishpot: 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
I hope it doesn't keep spreading from lips to other parts of your body. As for your self esteem, know that it isn't your fault. Imagine what people with conditions such as dwarfism, polio, crossed eyes etc face and they manage to stand tall what happened to your lips is waaaayyy less serious that those. If they ask you, tell them that it just happened.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Catherine Howarth And Her Two White Babies / Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) / Wormlike Movement Round My Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.