Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,639 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Gals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gals (10618 Views)

Why Are Slim Gals Sweeter To Bang Than Fatty Orobo / Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones / Why Our Gals Accept Fb Request But Dnt Chatup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gals by Nephilim: 12:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
It shouldn't be all about gals..

13 Likes

Re: Gals by JULIE1925(f): 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
grin

Uuummm... Another HOMEMADE category.. But as i read ur erotic story, i can bet u are not a good fvcker.. Those i used to watch on amateur category... lipsrsealed

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gals by Pubichairs(m): 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
OK we have heard u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gals by Nephilim: 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

Uuummm... Another HOMEMADE category.. But as i read ur erotic story, i can bet u are not a good fvcker.. Those i used to see on amateur category... lipsrsealed
lolzzz, come make I handle you so you can testify that tha Lawd is good. When my neighbors are all over my window parading, I've got ta do it silently and codedly. grin grin cos I told them am a virgin lolzzz, Na even ur namesake sef, e go sweet die grin grin, I hop say you clean sha, cos I don't do shit.

6 Likes

Re: Gals by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

Uuummm... Another HOMEMADE category.. But as i read ur erotic story, i can bet u are not a good fvcker.. Those i used to see on amateur category... lipsrsealed

Lol. The story feels more like a quickie than actual sex.

12 Likes

Re: Gals by schumastic(m): 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

Is that your atm card pin?
Re: Gals by JULIE1925(f): 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nephilim:
lolzzz, come make I handle you so you can testify that tha Lawd is good. When my neighbors are all over my window parading, I've got ta do it silently and codedly. grin grin cos I told them am a virgin lolzzz, Na even ur namesake sef, e go sweet die grin grin, I hop say you clean sha, cos I don't do shit.

grin

Tnx for the offer but I'm no, I'm not interested..
Re: Gals by LessNoise: 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

Uuummm... Another HOMEMADE category.. But as i read ur erotic story, i can bet u are not a good fvcker.. Those i used to watch on amateur category... lipsrsealed

Savage is ur middle name madam

1 Like

Re: Gals by JULIE1925(f): 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
LessNoise:

Savage is ur middle name madam

grin

Im quite far from being a savage.. cool
Re: Gals by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
f*cking another nigga's girl - it's the ultimate ego trip. Its a very nice feeling, that. But sooner or later its gon be your turn tho, some nigga is gone f*ck your main girl, fill her up real good with his oats and send her back to ya. She be bringing that puss crusted with dat nigga's cum for you to eat. . .nd you won't even know it.
So savour dat feeling yl it lasts brah, we will all get wat we deserve.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gals by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
CorGier:
f*cking another nigga's girl - it's the ultimate ego trip. Its a very nice feeling, that. But sooner or later its gon be your turn tho, some nigga is gone f*ck your main girl, fill her up real good with his oats and send her back to ya. She be bringing that puss crusted with dat nigga's cum for you to eat. . .nd you won't even know it.

You're really sumthin. What a way to put it...Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Gals by vicben27(m): 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
CorGier:
thats it Bro! l used strif other peoples girl frnds and fiancees l felt like an alpha Male. back in the dayz! during my nysc days n all. not knowing some other nigga was xcusively tearing! my future wife's pusssy( we were yet to meet then) not until she told me wen we meet. l had to retire frm pusssy hurnting after l found my one n only!

3 Likes

Re: Gals by Austeeenxx: 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
CorGier:

Cosigned.
And this right here is the gospel truth according to Saint Corgier.

1 Like

Re: Gals by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
And u forgot dat someone is also straffing ur grl dat u came here to create a thread. I pity 4 u.

5 Likes

Re: Gals by byemx06(m): 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
[b][/b]proudly virgin
Re: Gals by teekay213(m): 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
CorGier:
sometimes life is not like that.
sometimes we don't get what we deserve.

3 Likes

Re: Gals by Donjazzy12(m): 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nephilim:
Lolz... Mehn dis babe sweet die, she was just gasping for breath as I was hammering her. She came to drop somethings I borrowed her to travel, as she came around one thing let to the other, I hold her tight, squeeze her bobbi, push her to the bed and kept the romance hot, in a jiffy I reached out for her bra and undies pull them all out, and we both unclad and I slammed her hot wet pussy with my holy rod, lolzzz. Banging her like madt, while she kept moaning and gasping cheesy lolz, she just lay flat on my bed while I fu¢kkked the hell out of her pussy, after that session, her boyfriend called she didn't pick o, the mumu called again, I was just smiling and laffing for my mind....well I hope she will come and visit me soon again.
Guys, I'm advising you, don't let your bae have anything to do with her ex, and if you like keep doing like mumu, me like to fu¢kk ex(es) wella, lolzzz cool cool
You call a fellow man mumu because of pussy? You are cursed with a curse.

12 Likes

Re: Gals by StrawberryGloss(f): 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
teekay213:
[s] sometimes life is not like that. sometimes we don't get what we deserve.[/s]
Scratch that, we do eventually.

3 Likes

Re: Gals by CityHitz: 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
Re: Gals by blues343(m): 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

This Julie Girl .. U like to Comment on stories like dis Too Much... I Just dey Look U With My Left EYE

1 Like

Re: Gals by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
Funny Kid
Re: Gals by zeezeegal(m): 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
U Will Be Served With Ur Own Plate...
Re: Gals by wh33z(m): 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nephilim:
Lolz... Mehn dis babe sweet die, she was just gasping for breath as I was hammering her. She came to drop somethings I borrowed her to travel, as she came around one thing let to the other, I hold her tight, squeeze her bobbi, push her to the bed and kept the romance hot, in a jiffy I reached out for her bra and undies pull them all out, and we both unclad and I slammed her hot wet pussy with my holy rod, lolzzz. Banging her like madt, while she kept moaning and gasping cheesy lolz, she just lay flat on my bed while I fu¢kkked the hell out of her pussy, after that session, her boyfriend called she didn't pick o, the mumu called again, I was just smiling and laffing for my mind....well I hope she will come and visit me soon again.
Guys, I'm advising you, don't let your bae have anything to do with her ex, and if you like keep doing like mumu, me like to fu¢kk ex(es) wella, lolzzz cool cool
lie kill ur papa
Re: Gals by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 25, 2018
Are guys loyal too, are you not someone's boyfriend?
Please give me a break.
What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

1 Like

Re: Gals by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
CorGier:
endtime tinzs

Re: Gals by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nephilim:
hope u remember use ur cd ooo.cos dis one u saying u rushed at d babe...if na skin to skin then there might be risk ...based on the fact the babe might be a cheerful giver. No come here some months later crying dat u have STD if one strange disease come dey chop ur penis cap.

2 Likes

Re: Gals by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
lefulefu:
hope u remember use ur cd ooo.cos dis one u saying u rushed at d babe...if na skin to skin then there might be risk ...based on the fact the babe might be a cheerful giver. No come here some months later crying dat u have STD if one strange disease come dey chop ur penis cap.

Bible talk say bread eaten in darkness is sweet, but those that do it are in hell. Leave the nigga with him 2 minutes fame... Reality comes after the moment

1 Like

Re: Gals by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
Zykod:

Bible talk say bread eaten in darkness is sweet, but those that do it are in hell. Leave the nigga with him 2 minutes fame... Reality comes after the moment
babes that are cheerful givers are always reckless and careless.many of them hardly use condoms. Na skin to skin many of dem dey do and they don't care.such babes go be body reservoir of various strange diseases....syphilis,gono gono,herpes and even bird flu or ebola go join.u give such a babe oral and u can kiss ur tongue goodbye cos na one strange disease go eat off ur tongue. Frm the way op sounds all excited i doubt if he used a condom. Anyway he should be checking on his penis cap regularly weda d tin done chop off.

3 Likes

Re: Gals by toms55(m): 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
hell yea

2 Likes

Re: Gals by sweetetlove(f): 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
Screwing someone's bae is an achievement for you, you even had to create a thread for it.Smh angry
Re: Gals by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
lefulefu:
babes that are cheerful givers are always reckless and careless.many of them hardley use condoms. Na skin to skin many of dem dey do and they don't care.such babes go be body reservoir of various strange diseases....syphilis,gono gono,herpes and even bird flu or ebola go join.u give such a babe oral and u can kids ur tongue goodbye cos na one strange disease go eat off ur tongue. Frm the way op sounds all excited i doubt if he used a condom. Anyway he should be checking on his penis cap regularly weda d tin done chop off.

Re: Gals by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
Zykod:

Lol @ joystick cap. Make God give person him wife, very few babes are not cheerful givers. Never take a woman seriously except your exclusive one bro
gbam!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why / My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal / 20 Places To Have Sex Before You Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.