Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver (24746 Views)

Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) / Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her / Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by XVIER(m): 5:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
factwriter:

I can't help but to laugh and reel on the floor.

My friend you have just missed prison sentence by a whisker.
I am telling you. some ladies don't know the meaning of rape or attempt rape.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by Gazzy88(m): 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
[quote author=niwea post=64506285][/quote]why do you derive joy in scamming people with your outrageous data offer.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by brightalo17: 6:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
Captleverage:
angry the gal no even fine sef
I bet you never dated any girl half the ladies beauty ....besides we're talking about something serious not dumb .
Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by Captleverage: 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
brightalo17:
I bet you never dated any girl half the ladies beauty ....besides we're talking about something serious not dumb .
I dont give a f*ck about all these afonja b*tches and their lies besides if you want to see my gf all you have to do is ask
Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
zicoraads:

You are becoming obsessed with me, sweedie wink kiss

Obsessed with your sanctimonious attitude is more succinct.
Isn't it surprising to see you asking the right question?
And you're not a male defender, are you? grin grin
Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by brightalo17: 6:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
Captleverage:

I dont give a f*ck about all these afonja b*tches and their lies besides if you want to see my gf all you have to do is ask

Yet you're in a forum owned by the same Afonja person.

Only dead brain dudes talks about beauty on such issues , what concern beauty and the story .SmH

I put it as a bet that you never dated any lady half beautiful to the victim since beauty is in the eyes of beholder.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by omocalabar(m): 6:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
uber company at work
Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by Orodje(m): 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
Just put camera inside the damn car period! even private cab do that in UK, Taxify abi na wetin dem call am, company wey nor won spend money
Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by IamLaura(f): 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
bettercreature:
All these ladies should be very careful, the way they relate with men sometimes as if they are in love with him is very dangerous
In Love with who?A Taxify driver she just met that day?
Gosh the dumbos on this forum make me sick!!
Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by Chuksgeo: 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
I blame Buhari
Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by jdluv(f): 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ayodejioak:

Hi, I'm looking to have you periodically furnish a forum I currently moderate with quality content. The link is on my signature. Great incentives. Reach out if interested.
nice forum but couldn't register......Please make that oneof the simplest task to perform
Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by Ayodejioak(m): 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
jdluv:
nice forum but couldn't register......Please make that oneof the simplest task to perform

How do you mean couldn't register? You are actually the first person i'll be hearing that from. Were you getting some error? can you retry now?
Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by TerrorSquad147: 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
Beejay3000:

Igbo people and stupidity
just like your father and senselessness
Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by Ego2(f): 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
Beejay3000:

Igbo people and stupidity
Mehn your foolishness is outta this world
Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
This is from the taxi driver

Let me start by saying thank you all for your support so far.
However, my name is Henry Nnaemeka and I’m neither a Rapist nor a Kidnapper. This is my Story.
I’m a taxify driver/ partner, on Thursday the 25th of January 2018 between the hours of 12midnight and 1am I was on my way home from work when I received a taxify rider request from a Ibarhim Eletu Way Which was coincidentally where I was at that time and also same estate I stay, I decided to take that last trip before I go home to rest.
On getting to the pick-up location To pick up the rider (Miss Shola Fapson) she got In my vehicle and just as I started the trip I noticed there wasn’t a destination for the trip so I politely asked her for the destination to know where I’m going to and if it will be convenient for me at that time of the night but she refused to tell me and instead asked me to drive out that she will tell me later, I politely refused and asked severally for the destination but she wouldn’t tell me rather she ordered me in a harsh tone to “Move this car”! On hearing this, I was surprised why she would hold back her destination from me and also ordered me to move the car. It was at this point I told her I wasn’t going anymore, I ended the trip immediately and asked her to come down from the car since we were still at the pick-up location but to my Greatest surprise she refused to come down and then started making some phone calls in Yoruba Language to some people whom I didn’t know disclosing our location to them. At this point, I got scared and was trying to be on the safe side so I drove the car to the front where the estate had a security light which was a few seconds from the pickup location. On getting to the safe place, I came down from the car and politely opened the door and gently asked her to come down from the car. She blatantly refused again and started with her phone calls again.
It was at this point I overheard her conversation on the phone saying she has my car keys and gave out location again to the unknown person at the other end of the phone, I felt really threatened at this point because I couldn’t understand why she would take my car keys and then disclose our location to people I didn’t know. I had to struggle with her to get my car keys from her hands. It was in the process of struggling with her, she sprayed a chemical substance (pepper spray) in my eyes.
I succeeded in getting my keys from her but before I could struggle with my sight and call for help she took off and was nowhere to be found. Some concerned residents and my sisters who heard me shout and call for help came to my rescue. It took me about 45 mins to regain my sight clearly and was taken to my apartment to get some rest only for me to wake up this morning and receive loads of phone calls from friends and family saying I’ve been labelled a KIDNAPPER AND RAPIST. However, the issue has been reported to Taxify and the necessary steps have been taken as shown in their press release. I want to use this medium to thank you family and friends who stood with me in this bad time and also state that I respect women and I am totally against any form of abuse against women.
Thank you all.
#ISTANDFORJUSTICE

1 Like

Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by Chron1cle(m): 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
zicoraads:
Why has he been pronounced as a rapist? Has he been convicted by any court? undecided
Not flattering you, but you'll make a great and wise mom
Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by phreakabit(m): 9:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
Yoruba with Rapism and Skullarship self.
Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by Tonytonex(m): 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
Abukia404:
you need glasses
LOL! buh between you and her, who is more beautiful.?
Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by makky555(f): 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
apache4:
Buhari Must Die !!!

Apache Kor, two two ni
Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by WONDERS001(m): 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ayodejioak:

Hi, I'm looking to have you periodically furnish a forum I currently moderate with quality content. The link is on my signature. Great incentives. Reach out if interested.

pls ,I am interested.
Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by obowunmi(m): 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
nazzyglad:

However, my name is Henry Nnaemeka and I’m neither a Rapist nor a Kidnapper. This is my Story.
I’m a taxify driver/ partner, on Thursday the 25th of January 2018 between the hours of 12midnight and 1am I was on my way home from work when I received a taxify rider request from a Ibarhim Eletu Way Which was coincidentally where I was at that time and also same estate I stay, I decided to take that last trip before I go home to rest.
On getting to the pick-up location To pick up the rider (Miss Shola Fapson) she got In my vehicle and just as I started the trip I noticed there wasn’t a destination for the trip so I politely asked her for the destination to know where I’m going to and if it will be convenient for me at that time of the night but she refused to tell me and instead asked me to drive out that she will tell me later, I politely refused and asked severally for the destination but she wouldn’t tell me rather she ordered me in a harsh tone to “Move this car”! On hearing this, I was surprised why she would hold back her destination from me and also ordered me to move the car. It was at this point I told her I wasn’t going anymore, I ended the trip immediately and asked her to come down from the car since we were still at the pick-up location but to my Greatest surprise she refused to come down and then started making some phone calls in Yoruba Language to some people whom I didn’t know disclosing our location to them. At this point, I got scared and was trying to be on the safe side so I drove the car to the front where the estate had a security light which was a few seconds from the pickup location. On getting to the safe place, I came down from the car and politely opened the door and gently asked her to come down from the car. She blatantly refused again and started with her phone calls again.
It was at this point I overheard her conversation on the phone saying she has my car keys and gave out location again to the unknown person at the other end of the phone, I felt really threatened at this point because I couldn’t understand why she would take my car keys and then disclose our location to people I didn’t know. I had to struggle with her to get my car keys from her hands. It was in the process of struggling with her, she sprayed a chemical substance (pepper spray) in my eyes.
I succeeded in getting my keys from her but before I could struggle with my sight and call for help she took off and was nowhere to be found. Some concerned residents and my sisters who heard me shout and call for help came to my rescue. It took me about 45 mins to regain my sight clearly and was taken to my apartment to get some rest only for me to wake up this morning and receive loads of phone calls from friends and family saying I’ve been labelled a KIDNAPPER AND RAPIST. However, the issue has been reported to Taxify and the necessary steps have been taken as shown in their press release. I want to use this medium to thank you family and friends who stood with me in this bad time and also state that I respect women and I am totally against any form of abuse against women.
Thank you all.
#ISTANDFORJUSTICE

If she is lying, God will fight for him.

Na wa ooo
Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by apache4: 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
makky555:

Apache Kor, two two ni

Hmmnn -- how far
Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by Sweetliver(m): 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
That gal is looking for cheap shoot. She don enter one chance. This is the guy side of the story..
My name is Henry Nnaemeka and I’m neither a Rapist nor a Kidnapper. This is my Story.
I’m a taxify driver/ partner, on Thursday the 25th of January 2018 between the hours of 12midnight and 1am, I was on my way home from work when I received a taxify rider request from an Ibrahim Eletu Way Which was coincidentally where I was at that time and also same estate I stay, I decided to take that last trip before I go home to rest.
On getting to the pick-up location To pick up the rider, (Miss Shola Fapson) she got In my vehicle and just as I started the trip I noticed there wasn’t a destination for the trip so I politely asked her for the destination to know where I’m going to and if it will be convenient for me at that time of the night but she refused to tell me and instead asked me to drive out that she will tell me later, I politely refused and asked severally for the destination but she wouldn’t tell me rather she ordered me in a harsh tone to “Move this car”! On hearing this, I was surprised why she would hold back her destination from me and also ordered me to move the car. It was at this point I told her I wasn’t going anymore, I ended the trip immediately and asked her to come down from the car since we were still at the pick-up location but to my greatest surprise she refused to come down and then started making some phone calls in Yoruba Language to some people whom I didn’t know disclosing our location to them. At this point, I got scared, and was trying to be on the safe side so I drove the car to the front where the estate had a security light, which was a few seconds from the pickup location, this is on the same street where I live and like a stone throw from my house. On getting to the safe place, I came down from the car and politely opened the door and gently asked her to come down from the car. She blatantly refused again and started with her phone calls again.
It was at this point I overheard her conversation on the phone saying she has my car keys and gave out location again to the unknown person at the other end of the phone, I felt really threatened and agitated, at this point because I couldn’t understand why she would take my car keys and then disclose our location to people I didn’t know. I had to struggle with her to get my car keys from her hands. It was in the process of struggling with her, she sprayed a chemical substance (pepper spray) in my eyes.
I succeeded in getting my keys from her but before I could struggle with my sight and call for help she took off and was nowhere to be found. Some concerned residents who heard me shout and call for help came to my rescue, my sisters later came out when they heard voices outside. It took me about 45 mins to regain my sight clearly and was taken to my apartment to get some rest only for me to wake up this morning and receive loads of phone calls from friends and family saying I’ve been labelled a KIDNAPPER AND RAPIST. However, the issue has been reported to Taxify and the necessary steps have been taken as shown in their press release. l wish to thank friends and family that have stood by me thus far.. I cannot fathom why this lady decided to tarnish my image and reputation in such a despicable way..... I am but a young average Nigerian graduate that struggles on the street of Lagos to earn a legitimate living and l must say, l have been severely traumatized by this devilish allegation.....l value and respect d dignity of women and will never abuse it, not now not in d future..... I demand justice!!

Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by Ayodejioak(m): 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
WONDERS001:

pls ,I am interested.

You should reach out to me on telegram so we can move from there
Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
nazzyglad:

Thank you all.
#ISTANDFORJUSTICE

Immediately I read her story I knew she was lying because her version was scanty and disjointed. How can someone rape without a named destination and evidence of struggle? I wish the police will get to the root and if she lied. I will personally join in calumny to shame her. It's high time these daughters of eve stop putting innocent men into trouble just because she got the shorter end of stick on a transaction.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by makky555(f): 12:38am On Jan 26, 2018
apache4:

Hmmnn -- how far

Hmmnn -- Ome ga

1 Like

Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by Abukia404(f): 8:10am On Jan 26, 2018
bentlywills:
well,beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.I cant argue with you cause we see differently,but then,forget the picture used here shes beautiful

She no fine jorr even with all the make up
Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by Abukia404(f): 8:13am On Jan 26, 2018
prettyboi1:

Only glasses? That guy needs serious eye surgery.
lol...Shola is a cute chocolate beauty
Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by Misslagbaja: 8:30am On Jan 26, 2018
Captleverage:
No she ain't
She is very beautiful
Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by mrcas: 8:54am On Jan 26, 2018
apache4:
Buhari Must Die !!!
but seriously weytin concern Buhari?? grin

1 Like

Re: Taxify Addresses Dorcas Shola Fapson's Abduction, Rape Attempt By Driver by Captleverage: 9:18am On Jan 26, 2018
brightalo17:

I put it as a bet that you never dated any lady half beautiful to the victim since beauty is in the eyes of beholder.

Serious issue like this and you are placing bet I mean how insensitive can you be grin?
And oh btw if you wanna see ma gal? My dp is enuff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds / Trailer Fails Break & Crushes A Car In Jikwoyi, Abuja (Photos) / After Buhari's Visit, Petrol Tankers, Trucks Return On Lagos Bridge(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.