Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? (50276 Views)

Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? by xeros20(m): 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
Amarabae:
Divorce immediately. Simple. I hate it when some people don't respect their marital home. A mallied woman sending nudes to other men. Tufiakwa
Divorce and marry u abi? please forgive her.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? by PenisCaP: 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
ko
Re: I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? by Firstcitizen: 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
TrulyHis:
This is quite pathetic but he will just have to forgive her since divorce is not an option. They should sit, talk and settle whatever led her to that.

I also saw this one on the same site, the world is gradually going to an end. https://dailyfamily.ng/my-husband-is-not-the-biological-father-of-one-of-our-four-children-woman-tells-court/

Where do you guys get this divorce is not an option crap?
Re: I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? by spiritedtete: 10:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
efesodje:

These are all lies. Don't mind them. They fabricate stories so they can trend.

Buy pictures when I can download as much as I want free of charge online- young girls pics, milfs pics etc grin

It is very true... have u heard about phone intimacy client... Picture is part of it. I have seen many girls demand for money before they give such pictures those days... When i was still in Egypt smiley
Re: I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? by Mimee803: 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
Oga please in this buhari weather are you not Feeling hot? grin abeg consider it spoils of war and come up with a sharing formula of the loot! cool

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? by Bellutti: 11:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
Let's see the pictures
Re: I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? by APL33: 11:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
lefulefu:
saggy wetin? shocked. U also see the nude pix of the wife?

cheesy grin he might be the client. In our super story
Re: I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? by Justicealh3(m): 11:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
Where are those pictures
Re: I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? by mich2012: 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
Women!!! After 18yrs of marriage?
Re: I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2018
APL33:

cheesy grin he might be the client. In our super story
nahh he's a pastor.he doesn't look at naked women's azzcheesy

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? by johnaruson(m): 11:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
please send me your wife's number
Re: I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? by FearGod47: 11:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
giftedheart1:
guy, is vaseline not expensive in ur area?

Na saliva he dey use na.
Re: I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? by SmartyPants(m): 12:00am On Jan 26, 2018
decatalyst:
Use your head before she sell you join

Apply the qualities in your signature in answering this question: Do you believe this story is real?
Re: I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? by AreaFada2: 12:18am On Jan 26, 2018
BiggyB242:

Who told you is not an option, but is an option if it is wife battery. Ladies are so biased in their judgement.

Check all topics about wife's or women's wrong doing. 90% of women defend fellow women no matter what. Soon some will argue that the man is stingy.

But the fact is this: It might come as a shock to OP but this is fairly common these days.

The lady in question is even smart because she collects money for it. Most girls do it for free. At least not "pay-per-sent-pic" as the wife does it.

Hopefully her face pics are not in it. If not some bad guys could use these pics to blackmail her and coerce her into sex, just to avoid the pix being made public.

Most women will not be that surprised by it I assure you.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? by awa(m): 12:21am On Jan 26, 2018
@Poster,

This is a make up story
Re: I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? by berrystunn(m): 12:23am On Jan 26, 2018
Pictures only? Then you don't need to talk just

Re: I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? by Dcholeric: 12:39am On Jan 26, 2018
efesodje:

Buy pictures when I can download as much as I want free of charge online- young girls pics, milfs pics etc grin
you are certainly a learner .

do you know how much teenage guys make from downloading nude pics of girls and selling it to clients (without juju)?
well, if you don't know, find a Yahoo guy that does dating, ask him to school you .
some men can be so stupid over pussy.....but they should keep it up for it pays the wise ones.

ignorance is bad .
Re: I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? by miracle4(m): 12:59am On Jan 26, 2018
adisabarber:
Some of these stories are quite ridiculous. How can anyone pay to look at the pictures of the private part of a stranger? How did they get her number? Did she advertise the service somewhere? If it is by recommendation, why can't the referrer just give the new customer the ones he bought?

I have seen such adverts on badoo profile. Baes advertising to let you have access to their private photos for a fee
Re: I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? by grandstar(m): 1:17am On Jan 26, 2018
I doubt the money was the main incentive.

She is probably an exhibitionist, someone who enjoys people looking at him or her naked.

When I was in Unilag, there was this guy in Fagbemi hall who had the very bad habit of going to the perforated bricks that divided the male hall from the female hostel.

He would go there at night and start masturbatin.g himself and be loud about it for girls to come and watch.

He was eventually caught and beaten by guys in hostel.

In his final year, a lady accused him of deliberately exposing his joystick to her.

I later met the guy and advised him to see a psychologist but he refused. At the time, he was the Head of one department after winning election !
Re: I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? by grandstar(m): 1:21am On Jan 26, 2018
efesodje:

Buy pictures when I can download as much as I want free of chargey online- young girls pics, milfs pics etc grin

People prefer to see nudes of people they know.

That's why celebrities nude pics goes viral.

You'll most like pay to see the nude of the fine girl next door than a total stranger
Re: I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? by Benwems(m): 1:54am On Jan 26, 2018
when you marry olosho as wife. what do you expect? it's same thing she was doing at a young age. she's the type that double date and cheat. They would say when they marry they would change but capital NO they don't change. If a woman is always on social media chatting and blah blah... she is most likely flirting with guys or even cheating. it's a known fact. If you forgive her she may not change. she will only be smarter and conscious.
Re: I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? by Seahawk: 3:41am On Jan 26, 2018
adisabarber:
Some of these stories are quite ridiculous. How can anyone pay to look at the pictures of the private part of a stranger? How did they get her number? Did she advertise the service somewhere? If it is by recommendation, why can't the referrer just give the new customer the ones he bought?

same thing I thought grin
Re: I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? by wink2015(m): 3:58am On Jan 26, 2018
Cool your head, make peace with your wife and help her to come out of her challenges and marriage will be much better for you.

Above all, CONNECT WITH YOUR GOD ( Almighty God ) to help both of you to enjoy a peaceful marriage that is devoid of rancour, bitterness and mistrust.

Find a Bible believing Church and start attending if you are a christian and get closer to the pastor for help, guidance, advice and direction.

May the Good Lord help you and both of you.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? by dabeto: 4:17am On Jan 26, 2018
Buy from her.........
Re: I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? by aezenkwu(m): 5:08am On Jan 26, 2018
Give us let's watch nah
Re: I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? by princejenks(m): 5:11am On Jan 26, 2018
adisabarber:
Who in Nigeria buys such pictures? Picture wey full internet free of charge.
you'll be surprised that many ladies that don't even know you are willing to send their nudes for paltry 200 naira recharge card
Re: I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? by princejenks(m): 5:17am On Jan 26, 2018
adisabarber:

mostly facebook,many lonely married women accept friend requests from there and chat for fun, numbers are then exchanged after chatting for a while before moving over to whatsapp where such pictures are exchanged for free or for a fee,usually recharge card
Re: I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? by agarawu23(m): 5:56am On Jan 26, 2018
Fake story everywhere
Re: I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? by Burgerlomo: 5:59am On Jan 26, 2018
Annnonymous:
I'm sure she does more than selling nudes.

She fit don dey do home service too.

I'll give you two advice, you can choose the most profitable to you

1) Send her packing

2) Join in and make it a family business, you can help her with publicity grin

Chaii you no go kill pesin with dat yah #2 option oo grin
Re: I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? by YelloweWest: 6:33am On Jan 26, 2018
adisabarber:
Who in Nigeria buys such pictures? Picture wey full internet free of charge.
Almost l the stories on nairaland about marriage are fake.
Re: I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? by Skmoda360(m): 6:49am On Jan 26, 2018
CaptainG00D:
undecided yoruba woman... Im not suprised.
dindinrin.....bigot oshi
Re: I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? by DonBobes(m): 6:53am On Jan 26, 2018
Segzee1:
Below is a true life story of a man who caught his wife of 18 years and a mother of two sending her own nude pictures to other men in exchange for money.

Hello,

I believe this is the right place to share this burning issue that has been giving me sleepless nights for some time now.

My name is Joseph but I’m popularly known as Joe especially where I live here in Lagos. I got married to this lady Bolatito 18 years ago and we are blessed with two lovely children, a boy and a girl (ages 16 and 13).

I’m a businessman and my wife is a hairdresser (she owns her business). We are doing fine both in business and family life. My wife is very submissive, caring and loving but never knew she is a wolf-in-sheep-skin until the recent incident which revealed her true identity.

As a businessman, I’m always busy during the week but my weekend is for my family, I always create time to spend nice time with my family (wife and children).

Lest I forget, the only bad habit I see in my wife is that she is addictive to phone (social media). She is always on different social media platforms chatting, at times she will just burst into laughter while pressing her phone, even when we are discussing something serious. Of course, I do complain about this, but her excuse has always been “I’m using it to promote my business”. So, I decided to hold my peace.

Last Saturday, we were having a nice time in our sitting room with the children when I noticed a strange reaction from my wife. First, she was smiling while pressing her phone then she ran to the bathroom and after about 5 minutes she joined us in the sitting room. Not too long her phone rang and she picked and all I could hear was “I’m fine” “Nice doing business with you”. For a while, I was thinking about the “Nice doing business with you” phrase but later discard it as I remember she is also into selling of cosmetics and jewellery.

Not too long just as I was about to forget the first drama another one showed up. She received a call and immediately asked the caller (I didn’t know the caller’s sex, since the phone was not on speaker) to chat her on (Whatsapp), then after 10 minutes she stood up and say to me “honey I’m coming” and I replied her with “No problem dear”. That moment I became suspicious of her movement.

After about 2 minutes she left the sitting room, I quietly walked to our bedroom she was not there then I noticed she was in the bathroom talking to someone on phone about price. I heard, “that is the last price for your demand ” and she ended the call with “I will send it now”.

I moved closer to the bathroom door and spied through the keyhole, I almost fainted with what I saw. Guess what, my wife, Bolatito mother of two was naked, snapping her private parts and sending it to someone.

I couldn’t take it anymore and since I don’t want to have someone’s blood on my hands, I left the place, took the car key and went out in anger.

I later returned home that evening, she asked where I went to without leaving any message but I lied that I received an urgent call from a friend. I even said sorry to her because I don’t want her to suspect anything.

I later got hold of her phone that night when she was fast asleep, thank God she didn’t password it (maybe it is because of the trust and respect we have for each other). My heart bled as I opened her Whatsapp messenger. It was full of different pictures of my wife’s private parts sent to other men (her clients), with payment details.

I quickly forwarded all of them to my phone as evidence, and then woke her up and confronted her, at first she wanted to deny it but I showed her the evidence immediately she saw it she burst into tears and started asking for forgiveness.

Please, my people, I don’t know what to do as I can’t withstand seeing her and remembering this stuff. I also don’t want my children to suffer by sending her packing. I don’t think I can forgive her…

Please advise me….

Dear readers to advise Joe on this issue, kindly click the link below:

https://dailyfamily.ng/i-caught-my-wife-selling-her-nude-pictures-to-other-men-what-should-i-do/

FORGIVE her because u can't divorce her. It's unbiblical

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Two Grandmas Who Are Identical Twins Goes Viral / Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family / My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.