Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

‘’your Mind The Seat Of Power And Authority’’ - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ‘’your Mind The Seat Of Power And Authority’’ (363 Views)

What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? / Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power / Turn A Profit In 24 Hours Or Less By Legally Hijacking Traffic And Authority Fro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘’your Mind The Seat Of Power And Authority’’ by dare5678: 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
‘’Your Mind the Seat of Power and Authority’’
The year is brand new, and I believe a lot of us, if not everyone of us has made up our my minds to be successful right
Now mark that word ‘’MIND’’, that means success is the thing of the mind
If success is the thing of the mind, that means I correct to say failure is the thing of the mind as well
If you are serious about success you have to work on your mind. Why?
Your mind is a seat of power; your mind is the seat of authority.
If you are careless with your mind, you lose power and authority to dominate the issues of life.
Issues would come, that’s the way this life is designed.
Friends to enjoy true real success in 2018 and beyond, you have to diligently, consciously, consistently and prayerfully work on your mind because it determines the course of your life, it shapes your direction in life.
As a man thinketh, so is he. You are whatever you think, you are whatever you believe.
Think right, believe right the year is still fresh

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Company In Today Within 8 Days. / Kitchen Orange Juicer/juice Extracting Machine / 6 Solid Ways To Prevent Negative Reviews On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.