Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out (41944 Views)

"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / HIV Positive Man Saved From Homosexuality And Sugar Daddies / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by goldcoinhub: 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
A lady who goes by the name Lilah and with the twitter handle (@canyewext), has taken to the social networking platform to reveal how she was left heartbroken after a guy she's been crushing on, saved her phone number as "Afang Soup".

The lady claimed she went to the guy's house at a time and cooked for him a delicious meal with the popular Nigerian delicacy soup, Afang.

From all indications it was quite obvious the guy enjoyed the soup so much that the best way he thought he could save the lady's number was with something she knows how to do best, which to him, might be the Afang soup she cooked for him.

Lilah went further to state that after learning her lessons, she will never in her life cook for any man again, adding that all men should die hungry.

Though it was not stated in her post how she got to know about the name given to her by the guy, but surely she wasn't happy as shown in the way she came online to rant about the whole situation.

She then went further to call the man her crush and even said he is a scum for what he did to her.

Her post reads:

“The last time I cooked for a man he saved my number as 'afang soup' heartbreak I will never cook for you men again. You all DIE OF HUNGER. My crush o you men are really scum.”

It is not quite uncommon for people to save other people's name on their phones with something they can easily identify them with.

If you can recollect during the Tiwa savage and Tee Billz's marriage scandal, it was revealed that Tee Billz had a name saved on his phone as edible catering.

A lady who goes by the name Teniola Kashaam (@tennycoco) was fingered as the alleged mistress.

https://lailasnews.com/man-saves-girfriends-name-afang-soup/

1 Like

Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by donstan18: 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
She's indirectly searching for a husband, hereby telling us that she can cook soup. grin

She should try another pattern, cooking pattern is outdated and old as Buhari's first pubic hairs grin

She de form "Men are scum" with her face looking like a bucket face and her nose looking like an ancestral whistle cheesy

Afang soup kor, Adam soup ni

424 Likes 27 Shares

Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ok
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by Don4eva(m): 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked
She is even lucky the guy didn't save her name with 'body odour'.
At least you slay and cook well cool not all these slayers that can not clean ordinary dish angry

31 Likes

Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by Jamariwolf4(f): 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
Men are wicked.

Modified :

Any lady who takes care of a man like a husband is on her own ooooooo!!

I've cooked for broke asses in my university days and was dumped still. Never again, lai lai.

The only thing men are used for is money (and that's rich men sef). Broke guys are as useless as 'p' in psychology.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by gabinogem(m): 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lol...a crusher's story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by Daniel2289(m): 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
Men are wicked.
Find the other side of the story b4 attacking all Men.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by Daniel2289(m): 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
With all her paintings, she is still Ugly.

8 Likes

Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by Tallesty1(m): 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
But honestly she does look like afang soup. But what is she feeling like? So for her afang mind we will starve if she stops cooking??

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by LONJITARLE(m): 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
you wanted us to know you are a wife material Abi.
oyah come .we have seen u. you can now be going.

see her, Afang head.

8 Likes

Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by theunnamed: 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
All na wash

Next week she'll carry her bag and big eyes to goan cook egusi for another guy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by cuvox(m): 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
She wan trend

She needed a reason to say "men are scum"

As if ladies haven't done worse

5 Likes

Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by BruncleZuma: 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin

At least it wasn't Netflix-N-Chill, Aunty you sound like those contract staffs called side chicks, are you by any chance one?

6 Likes

Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by okooloyun1(m): 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ladies and their wahala...

4 Likes

Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by adehadex(m): 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
Wetin u find go him phone? U get trust issue

1 Like

Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by veekid(m): 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ur chops
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by Tyche(m): 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
Recycled news
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by midehi2(f): 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by soberdrunk(m): 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
Afang soup still good nah, a girl gave me her number and i checked it on truecaller it came out as "Linda pour water"....... angry

3 Likes

Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by gwenwen: 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
lol
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by pawesome(m): 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
The rate at which ladies hustle for husbands dis days is alarming
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by pol23: 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
I would've saved it with long neck if I were him.
Or Fulani White.
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by usmanktg2(m): 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
V

1 Like

Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by XingXhang(m): 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
We know you can cook afang soup and you have Akwa Ibom heritage which implies you're good in bed.
Even though you've become a freelance cook, cooking for guys in their houses...

You've been noticed Ma.

[img]https://media1./images/edd1eed7a538ace89a654e39a1b39ce2/tenor.gif?itemid=3473831[/img]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by dfrost: 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
cheesy grin Mbok! The thing pain the chic wella. Afang soup ayaya. Next time cook edikankong cheesy grin tongue.
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by Stethaine: 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
See this one. Can you cook with this your petcure. Manicure. Human aszmer and congugated stafilico cocis
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by Cladez(m): 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
Atleast you should be greatful he found something good in you because if i could remember most of you have nothing to offer.

1 Like

Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by chukslawrence(m): 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
ok
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by Olawalesadiq(m): 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
i dont see anything wrong with that...
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
now, this is funny
Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by AuroraB(f): 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
shocked
Next time, prepare Efo-riro cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out by inositol88(m): 5:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
Afa
ng soup

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF / I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.