Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Please Help I Want To Invest - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please Help I Want To Invest (637 Views)

Help I Noticed This Beside Her Vagina (disturbing Pics) / I Want To Invest ₦600,000 In Agriculture / I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Want To Invest by remmyjunior: 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
I am considering a venture on egg production business of which I want to start with 1000 Birds (point of lay).
I know that this section has the caliber of knowledgeable and experienced personnel that whose advice and guidelines will help me succeed.

Durable information regarding; housing and pen construction (cage), selection of breed and farm location, cost of a bird and feed management will be of immense help to me.
Also a workable business plan will be highly appreciated.
Please guys help a brother.
God bless.
Re: Please Help I Want To Invest by dab00: 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
Tell us kindly to prepare free business plan for u. Not using cunning language. To get it out. Go and prepare ur biz plan or pay I help u. If ur interested. Drop a mail.
Re: Please Help I Want To Invest by SehgateTeam(m): 8:57am On Jan 26, 2018
Hmmmm somebody ask for help let's help him if he want to buy business plan, he will say he need a business plan to buy.

@ op. send mail to sehgatehub@gmail.com

I will give you our team member that deals on animal business.

He will help you out.
Re: Please Help I Want To Invest by wiston09: 11:54am On Jan 26, 2018
call/whatsapp me on this number 08055175414.... i will render a free help to you.
Re: Please Help I Want To Invest by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
Presently am setting up for 2 new investors from benin city in chicken and egg production in ibadan...you can come for inspection and from there i will give you a good business plan and a-z on egg production -07032362217...thank you
Re: Please Help I Want To Invest by Farmafric(m): 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
FarmerGiant Nigeria Limited are expert in livestock farming, importation of animal farm accessories, farm planing and budgeting, and free consultation.
for inquiries, visit our websites below and call 08074349597.

Re: Please Help I Want To Invest by Ademat7(m): 12:48am On Jan 27, 2018
Why invest in a sector where u don't have experience?
Start selling egg first then graduate to egg production

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Want To Invest by survivalagro: 11:28am On Jan 27, 2018
CONTACT US FOR THE BEST AND AFFORDABLE POULTRY CAGES.

Getting battery cages that will give you the best output from your birds as a poultry farmer is what should be a priority. Cages that will make them feel comfortable, feed conveniently.

At Survival Poultry Farm Services,we are always prepared to give you value for your money.
Our cages are as follow:
128birds capacity layer cage (4tiers) @ #85,000/units
96birds capacity layer cage (3tiers) @ #65,000/units
64birds capacity layer cage (2tiers) @ #45,000/ unit

Note:
Our cages is durable for 7-10years .
Free installation on any of the package.
Full accessories.
We deliver nationwide.
All accessories inclusive.

We can also help you develop a business plan with your budget.

Contact us@
Iyana Bare, opposite Jossy Adeolu , filling station. Old Lagos Road , Ibadan.

Tel:07062252747

Whatsapp: +2347062252747

Email:survivalagroservice@gmail.com

Pages:www.facebook.com/survivalpoultry

Instagram : @survivalpoultryfarm

https://www.nairaland.com/4298295/best-affordable-battery-cage-poultry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Want To Invest by survivalagro: 11:57am On Jan 27, 2018
1200 Birds Proposal For Intending Poultry Farmers

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Call For Ur Fairly Used Cages Premium 120 Capacity . 9 Unit Available / A Day Old Chicks (broiler, Pullet, Cockerel And Turkey) / Buy Your East West Seed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.