Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:11 AM

Cattle Colony: Why It Should Not Be Accepted. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cattle Colony: Why It Should Not Be Accepted. (661 Views)

The Attempt To Change The Results Of Essien Udim Will Not Be Accepted - PDP / Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland / Kogi Wants Cattle Colony To Be Built In The State First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cattle Colony: Why It Should Not Be Accepted. by uvalued(m): 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
From whatsapp copied. I read a post yesterday on 5 benefits of cattle colony https://www.nairaland.com/4309082/5-top-benefits-cattle-colony. That presentation i believe is not the whole picture. See the following reasons we should reject it.

MORE HARD & DEADLY TIMES AHEAD : THE CATTLE COLONIES
The Nigerian govt. have decided to establish cattle colonies in every state of the country. Each colony will be five thousand hectares of land(5,000). This will be for fulani herdsmen. Do you know that :

(1) 1 hectare is a football field.

(2) 10 hectares is one square kilometer.

(3) 100 hectares is 10 square kilometers.

(4) 1,000 hectares is 100 square kilometers, ie 100,000m by 100,000m. And now >�

(5) 5,000 hectares is 500 square kilometers, ie 500,000 m by 500,000m. This is a stretch of 25 kilometers by 20 kilometers of land mass. This is the kind of land mass they want for the fulani colonies. Imagine parts of the land stretching from Zuba to Gwagwalada to Airport junction to kuje to Aya towards Nyanya to Buari and environs.

# Do you know that many local Governments land mass in Nigeria are smaller than one colony?. In fact almost every local government in the South south,south East, and South west is smaller than one colony.

# So they want to establish one Fulani local Govt Area in every state of Nigeria.

# Do you know that there is only one (1) cattle colony in the whole world? It is in Pakistan, near the town of Karachi.

# Do not read alone. Pass on. Peace.
Re: Cattle Colony: Why It Should Not Be Accepted. by Don4eva(m): 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
Too late!!
The Northern governors will accept but as for us, we'll resist it and reject it
Re: Cattle Colony: Why It Should Not Be Accepted. by philiancoop(m): 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
One of the thing about these buhari supporters is that once you mention how bad OUR present government has been, they run to compare with Jonathan. Cant you leave the PAST president and let's talk about this present Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: Why It Should Not Be Accepted. by uvalued(m): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
Don4eva:
Too late!!
The Northern governors will accept but as for us, we'll resist it and reject it

I reject it for the above reasons and why should Fulani kill then be rewarded with large land to have almost a local government. Glad my state in the north rejected it. Up Darius.
Re: Cattle Colony: Why It Should Not Be Accepted. by papoudaupolos: 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
It ll exist no matter what
Re: Cattle Colony: Why It Should Not Be Accepted. by Don4eva(m): 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
uvalued:

I reject it for the above reasons and why should Fulani kill then be rewarded with large land to have almost a local government. Glad my state in the north rejected it. Up Darius.

Thank goodness that there are still sensible northerners who won't look through the ethnoreligious eyes to see the tragedy that would befall any state that buys this evil idea
Re: Cattle Colony: Why It Should Not Be Accepted. by lordimmaogidi(m): 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
I prefer the name Lucifer to Buhari. Buhari is synonymous to hardship, destruction,lack n want,death,poverty, hatred, nepotism,corruption,liars,blames,evil etc
Re: Cattle Colony: Why It Should Not Be Accepted. by uvalued(m): 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
papoudaupolos:
It ll exist no matter what
At least not in taraba and Benue... Foolish lalong is on a long thing for accepting the cattle colony.

Sorry Plato oh...
Re: Cattle Colony: Why It Should Not Be Accepted. by papoudaupolos: 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
uvalued:

At least not in taraba and Benue... Foolish lalong is on a long thing for accepting the cattle colony.

Sorry Plato oh...
The most important is existing wherever
Re: Cattle Colony: Why It Should Not Be Accepted. by uvalued(m): 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
papoudaupolos:

The most important is existing wherever

Well let's see if thefoolani killers will stop and glad taraba is not their turf after all

(1) (Reply)

Benue Killings: Gov. Fayose Visits Benue, Donates #10m And Relief Materials / Governor Umahi Blows Hot, Wants Charles Ogbu Arrested (see Why) / IPOB Disowns Factional Leader, Okwudili, Who Allegedly Works For DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.