Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,747 members, 7,806,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock (58452 Views)

Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) / Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo / Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari, Thursday met with six State Governors at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The Governors who met with the President include, Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom State (PDP), Dave Umahi of Ebonyi State (PDP), Simeon Lalong of Plateau State (APC), Abdulaziz Yari of Kebbi State (APC), Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi State (APC) and Aminu Bello Masari of Katsina State (APC).

The meeting started shortly after security Chiefs finished their meeting with the President that lasted several hours.

Buhari’s Personal Assistant on New Media, Bashir Ahmad confirmed the meeting on his Twitter handle.

He wrote, “After presiding over a Security Meeting earlier, President @MBuhari is now holding a meeting with some members of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum (NGF) led by its Chairman, Gov. Abdulaziz Yari of Zamfara State.”

Recall that some Northern governors had recently endorsed Buhari for a second term after a meeting at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Details later…

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/25/buhari-meets-atiku-five-governors-aso-rock/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Generalkaycee(m): 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
Idiot man

210 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by hypertension(m): 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
Useless meeting

But wait oh..why did buhari send Osibanjo to Davos and rather decided to attend Adis Ababa

In Davos, world leaders and top business men/women, including billionaires are negiotiating and signing new deals.

One would think at this time of slow nigerian economic growth and recovery, the president would need help from big investors.

To be frank eh, this Buhari guy na Goooat.

301 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Firefire(m): 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
The yeye dullard should leave that place immediately...

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Sealeddeal(m): 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
You mean Atiku Bagudu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by dukie25: 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
This Atiku is fake naaaaa
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by MicheyJ1: 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
Buhari don dey fear

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by SalamRushdie: 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
He should also hold meeting with his driver because he will need him to take him back to Daura when Nigerians send him out of Aso Rock in 2019

295 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by funlord(m): 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
Panic mode activated! Na so one letter fit carry weight reach? cheesy

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by tayebest(m): 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
PDP governor will soon endorse PMB for 2019, I just pity Atiku and his fans! sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by killsmith(f): 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
Umahi don dey too gum buhari these days oooo....

Igbo people just dey laugh am for back...

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by lordsharks(m): 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
We just hope it's productive
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ok...how does Buhari call these servant of the people undecided

By using his mobile line?
By texting the governors?
By whassapp messages?
By sending telegram?
By video call?
By sending PA to contact them?
By handwritten and signed letters?
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Bossontop(m): 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
undecided
Mtchhhw....meetings upon meetings yet nothing positive comes out..

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
Our God wil disgrace Buhari

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by lordsharks(m): 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
tayebest:
PDP governor will soon endorse PMB for 2019, I just pity Atiku and his fans! sad
Just thinking when the leaders of tomorrow will take over

1 Like

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Allylic(f): 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hmm
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by neonly: 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
Generalkaycee:
Idiot man

3 Likes

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
thats interesting to know.
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by annnikky(f): 6:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
These are the ones that'll do his bidding

4 Likes

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Amah70: 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
The most incompetent leader who only thinks about cattle and his Fulani tribesmen.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by neonly: 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
Psalmseen101:
Good Day Nairalanders'

I'm in need of your assistance urgently.
I had went to places, meet with friends and families but none could help me on this. All they were saying is one story or the other, and this is the last place i could come to.
I'm in debt of the sum of #19,500
And because of this i had left home for the past three days wandering up and down the streets.
i can't go home any longer because my creditor is after me. I am ashamed of myself, i had missed my wife and children now i can't see them, i don't have phone to contact them,
I had to come to cyber cafe to beg for time in other to post this on Nairaland, hoping to see one or two Nairalander's who will bail me out of this mess.

you can contact me through my email: dsamsonbiz@gmail.com

United Bank For Africa (UBA)

I am so sorry for disturbing your peace with my personal problem, but this is too much for me to bear. Kindly help me Nairalanders

If there is any kind of work that i can do in a very short period of time just to raise this money i will be glad also

In case you wish to see me, i wouldn't mind to show up

Thanks!

Pardon my English!

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by jorez: 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
Is only in PMB administration this happen sorry brother everyone writing hear is feeling PMB's pinch one way or the other....Am sorry i can't help,hope someone can help you out,but wait o,after paying the debtor how do you hope to feed your family?see gbese see wahala....SAI BABA
Psalmseen101:
Good Day Nairalanders'

I'm in need of your assistance urgently
I had went to places, meet with friends and families but none could help me on this. All they were saying is one story or the other, and this is the last place i could come to.
And because of this i had left home for the past three days wandering up and down the streets.
i can't go home any longer because my creditor is after me. I am ashamed of myself, i had missed my wife and children now i can't see them, i don't have phone to contact them,
I had to come to cyber cafe to beg for time in other to post this on Nairaland, hoping to see one or two Nairalander's who will bail me out of this mess.

I am so sorry for disturbing your peace with my personal problem, but this is too much for me to bear. Kindly help me Nairalanders

If there is any kind of work that i can do in a very short period of time just to raise this money i will be glad also

Thanks!

Pardon my English!
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by EagleScribes: 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
Maybe he wants the governors to take a sniff at his body odour

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:
He should also hold meeting with his driver because he will need him to take him back to Daura when Nigerians send him out of Aso Rock in 2019

cc lzaa sarrki alariiwo alariwo2 amarabae

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Eluwilussit(m): 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
Psalmseen101:
Good Day Nairalanders'

I'm in need of your assistance urgently.

Thanks!

Pardon my English!

Consider it done. I will email you later.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by IYANGBALI: 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
I trust my governor,him no get time for yeye meeting with a yeye man that is pretending to be busy doing nothing
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by okerekeikpo: 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
Useless people, thunder fire all of them

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest / Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) / Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.