Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago (65247 Views)

After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge / Who Gave Our Mothers This Idea? Photo / Man's 7 Children Die In Katsina Grenade Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago by drkay(m): 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
MOTHER
Re: McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago by Philinho(m): 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
The Glory of God @work
Re: McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago by lyricalz: 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
great
Re: McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
awesome! I claim this type of Blessing o!
Re: McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago by KhalDroggo: 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:
Olorun tobi loba
Allahu Akbar
God Is great!

I'm pretty sure that the family doesn't worship the pagan "god" called Satan We Trust (SWT)
Re: McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago by Bauer1: 7:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
and how does this put food in my table in this Buhari regime??

Re: McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago by femolacqua(m): 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
doyinisaac:
But the after picture is there Na.....
I wonder why they are still asking questions, when it's visibly there.
Re: McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago by Chukazu: 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
Papiikush:
You've got no pictures of the kids 21 years later? Mumu thread. undecided

You need a house in "Suru Lere" cool
Re: McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago by femolacqua(m): 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
doyinisaac:
I wonder why they are still asking questions when its visibly shown.
Re: McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
A classic case of "Buy one get 6 free"

Meanwhile aboki twins can be cute grin

Re: McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago by OtemAtum: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
KhalDroggo:

I'm pretty sure that the family doesn't worship the pagan "god" called Satan We Trust (SWT)

You are not even saying the right thing. Allah is not Satan, it was Yahweh that was named Satan. Allah was actually named Lucifer. Check that out.
Re: McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago by enemmo(f): 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
These parents are the real M.V.P

Seven kids well taken care of.

See how their city looked 21 years ago. Which way naija?
Re: McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
KhalDroggo:

And how is that my own concern?
I give no fvck about anybody's religion..
No religion above another...unless the practitioners of that religion dont die.
Re: McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago by bewla(m): 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
u try
Re: McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago by Maisillion(m): 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
Papiikush:
U No See
Re: McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago by Peppergroove(m): 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
doyinisaac:

Kill me���������������
Re: McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago by amazon14: 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
Papiikush:

Ibi like say your eyes dey worry u. Abeg go treat am
Re: McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago by ooshinibos: 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
Papiikush:
You've got no pictures of the kids 21 years later? Mumu thread.

Op, you want make God deceive you as you tried to deceive me? . undecided
the mumu thread was written by a Nigerian , what do you expect , what a messed up country
Re: McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
cashlurd:
This is marvelous.

But I wonder how big the stomach of the woman was while pregnant with SEVEN kids!!!! Let's admit it, women are trying!!

one man has been paying the school fees, feeding money & all other expenses of these children & their mother for the past 21 years. Do you want to wear his shoes?
Re: McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago by PierreDeFermath(m): 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
you would know they were well taken care of,they're lucky they weren't born in the shithole. if they were born in the shithole they would have blamed God for ever creating them
Re: McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago by lalasticlala(m): 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
doyinisaac:

Each time I see this picture on Nairaland I laugh
Re: McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago by doyinisaac(m): 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
lalasticlala:

Each time I see this picture on Nairaland I laugh
lol
Re: McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago by agarawu23(m): 6:11am On Jan 26, 2018
cashlurd:
This is marvelous.

But I wonder how big the stomach of the woman was while pregnant with SEVEN kids!!!! Let's admit it, women are trying!!
thats the lord's doing. You will be surprised her stomach will be smaller than those with just 1kid inside. Things like this makes my faith stronger when I want to lose faith, I just zero my belief in the existence of God. smiley
Re: McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago by WorldRichest: 6:46am On Jan 26, 2018
PMWSpirit:
patience is key

Jonathan is padlock.

1 Like

Re: McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago by prciouschika(f): 7:20am On Jan 26, 2018
lalabrother:
This is very very cute... Who wants 2 or more kids at once?
me ooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son / Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) / Moms! Quit Putting Little Girls Through Torture In The Name Of Braiding Hair.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.