Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

The Affair Made Her Happy Again But I Cant Bear The Cost - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Affair Made Her Happy Again But I Cant Bear The Cost (1500 Views)

11 Ways To Touch The Body Of A Woman And Make Her Happy / She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy / ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Affair Made Her Happy Again But I Cant Bear The Cost by liquidlove2018: 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
A member of my team had been under performing for a while . I was worried because,prior to this time,she was one of the star performers of our team. As the head of department and team lead,I was getting worried. She was not getting more accounts and she seemed a little distracted at work. After about a month of watching Kene's behavior,I decided to call her and speak with her.

She came into my office. I asked her to sit down and tell me what was wrong. She said she had no idea what I meant. So I explained that her performance was giving me cause for worry but she said there was no problem,she would work on it. I asked her if everything was ok in the home front,she said yes.

Kene is a young woman who got married to her boyfriend last year,I think around September. We all attended the wedding from the office. Anyway,if there was anything wrong with Kene in her marriage,it didn't show but her performance was clearly not impressive anymore.

A few days later,I came into work around 9.30am and called for a quick briefing with my staff. I noticed that Kene was not around. When I asked,everyone said she had not come in. We tried her phone line and she didnt answer.
After the meeting,I didnt hold back,I came down hard on her for coming late,even after our discussing a few days ago about her performance. I went on talking about how frustrating it was to see her performance at work begin to slid downwards. I went on and on,rebuking her. Eventually,she couldnt hold back,she broke down and started crying. I was shocked. I stopped talking at that point and was a bit ashamed that I had made her cry. But she went on to say she was sorry about everything but that she was going through so much at the moment in her marriage. I knew it!..Or I sensed it. I asked her what the problem was but all she could do was shake with sobs and tears. I just got up at that point and held her. I started to comfort her and tell her it was ok. Seeing that we were in the office,I asked her to clean up her eyes and get back to work,that we would talk later.

owards close of work that day,I asked Kene to meet me at a restaurant close to our office so we could talk away from the prying eyes of others in the office. When Kene came,we both sat down and ordered drinks. Its not un-usual for us to have one or two bottles of beer among my team members in this restaurant after work hours.

Kene began to narrate how miserable she was in her marriage. Apparently,she had married a serial womanizer. Her husband was not being faithful and he was also beating her. she found out on her wedding night,that he was texting another woman. After she moved in with him,she found out that several women were sending s*x messages and pictures (videos inclusive)to his phone. She confronted him and that was the beginning of their issues. He would get angry with her for confronting him and beat her. She didnt believe this was the same sweet guy she courted for almost two years and married in a very lavish wedding ceremony.

She said in order for her to have peace,she decided to stop confronting him about his affairs. But what happens recently is that,he now comes back drunk from his side chicks and wants to forcefully sleep with her.When she resists,her beats her and rapes her.

At that point,I couldnt believe what I was hearing. It was shocking that this young lady has been going through hell since last year and no one knew. I asked her why she didnt tell anyone. She said she had told her parents and pastor. Her pastor advised her against leaving the man,that God does not like divorce. Her parents want her to leave the man. She on her side is ashamed that her marriage is less than six months and is already heading to hell.

I counselled her and told her that she needed to get help. I told her she has options,get separated and see how she can get help for her marriage. She was apparently too traumatized and afraid to even take any step. With all these conversations,we had had more than enough drinks. It was too painful. I was in rage. I guess we both wanted to drown our pain in alcohol.

After drinks,I offered to drive her home as it was apparently not safe for her to drive or even out her in an Uber that could take advantage of a drunk young woman. So I offered to take her home. Thankfully,I had my Driver. So we drove out. Half way through to her place,she fell asleep in the car. At that point,I knew I couldnt take her home in that condition. I was confused.. If I took her home,what if her husband decided to attack her again especially now that it was obvious she was drunk?

At that point,I called my friend for advice. James advised me to lodge Kene in a hotel that night. I though that was a brilliant idea. I then asked my driver to take us to a hotel used sometimes by our company. We got a room for her and helped her up. I told the hotel management to take care of her and I left that night around 11.30pm.

Around 6am,Kene called me and told me she was awake. She thanked me and went home to change. I asked her to take the day off to get some rest.

After work that day,I got back home around 8pm to meet kene on my door

http://livelystones.com.ng/the-affair-made-her-happy-again-but-the-cost-i-cannot-bear/
Re: The Affair Made Her Happy Again But I Cant Bear The Cost by dominique(f): 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
Post the full story here to avoid your post getting removed and your account banned

1 Like

Re: The Affair Made Her Happy Again But I Cant Bear The Cost by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
lol @ dominique. bad ass
Re: The Affair Made Her Happy Again But I Cant Bear The Cost by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
In conclusion kene don find new love and na you. Nice!

When rat begin pursue cat, na sign say the rat carry poison oh.

1 Like

Re: The Affair Made Her Happy Again But I Cant Bear The Cost by SirMichael1: 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
dominique:
Post the full story here to avoid your post getting removed and your account banned

Lol... She likes amebo too.

Why didn't you tell him to post it in the right section but instead threatened to ban him?? The power of a mod.
Re: The Affair Made Her Happy Again But I Cant Bear The Cost by femolacqua(m): 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
Dude you succumbed to her and now you are in this mess.
Re: The Affair Made Her Happy Again But I Cant Bear The Cost by liquidlove2018: 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
Loooooool

SirMichael1:

Lol... She likes amebo too.

Why didn't you tell him to post it in the right section but instead threatened to ban him?? The power of a mod.
Re: The Affair Made Her Happy Again But I Cant Bear The Cost by ouzo1(m): 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
dominique:

Hahahaha op madam boss wan knw wetin happen to kene too
Re: The Affair Made Her Happy Again But I Cant Bear The Cost by Macgreat(m): 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
This epistles
Re: The Affair Made Her Happy Again But I Cant Bear The Cost by 080jbabe: 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
Very common between boss and subordinate now adays
femolacqua:
Dude you succumbed to her and now you are in this mess.

1 Like

Re: The Affair Made Her Happy Again But I Cant Bear The Cost by liquidlove2018: 8:32am On Jan 27, 2018
This is why as men we have to be careful in advising married women who are being abused in marriage. Coz once you begin to genuinely render advice , if the lady is not careful, her emotions switch towards you coz you provided the love she has been denied of by another man.

You settle quarrel between couple , couple go use you settle while you become the enemy.

080jbabe:
Very common between boss and subordinate now adays

(1) (Reply)

What Situation Is Worse, Scenario A Or Scenario B? / My Boyfriend Made Me Join Nairaland Today. / Please Advise Me: My Security Man Is Very Good On Bed Than My Husband, I Can’t S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.