Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,715 members, 7,805,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

A Nairalander In Need Of Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander In Need Of Help!!! (467 Views)

I Got Married To A Nairalander In A Thrilling Event (Pix) / 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS / Chinenye Okonkwo, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander In Need Of Help!!! by Psalmseen101: 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
Good Day Nairalanders'

I'm in need of your assistance urgently.
I had went to places, meet with friends and families but none could help me on this. All they were saying is one story or the other, and this is the last place i could come to.
I'm in debt of the sum of #19,500
And because of this i had left home for the past three days wandering up and down the streets.
i can't go home any longer because my creditor is after me. I am ashamed of myself, i had missed my wife and children now i can't see them, i don't have phone to contact them,
I had to come to cyber cafe to beg for time in other to post this on Nairaland, hoping to see one or two Nairalander's who will bail me out of this mess.

you can contact me through my email: dsamsonbiz@gmail.com

United Bank For Africa (UBA)

I am so sorry for disturbing your peace with my personal problem, but this is too much for me to bear. Kindly help me Nairalanders

If there is any kind of work that i can do in a very short period of time just to raise this money i will be glad also

In case you wish to see me, i wouldn't mind to show up

Thanks!

Pardon my English!

cc lalastclala Please help me, I'm for real...Abeg

MODIFIED: I went to the bank today to make a confirmation, I was so surprised to know that three different people has make some donations, I'm so grateful, may God Almighty blesses everyone that contributes to my bailout more ABUNDANTLY!

Though the sum is yet to complete...but am so GRATEFUL!

Thank you all...love you NAIRALAND!

MODIFIED: My debt is cleared! Thank you!
I would like to express my profound gratitude to Oga Seun, and all Nairalanders!
Most especially

1, NZEGWU F T.

2. BELLO A A

3. MAJEKODUNMI A C

4 ADANLAWO

5. AKOJEDE P O

Thank you all, I wish everyone of us MORE BLESSINGS!

Samson!
Re: A Nairalander In Need Of Help!!! by Greenbullet(m): 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
Op ?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander In Need Of Help!!! by jmaxjohn(m): 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lalasticlala, seun. Verify and help a NLers ministry

(1) (Reply)

Some Truth about Women I've noticed / Ethics, Values And Morality In Nigeria Over #BBN / #BBNAIJA DOUBLE WAHALA Miracle At It Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.