Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

My Stolen Pants And Others Worth 360 Billions naira - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Stolen Pants And Others Worth 360 Billions naira (598 Views)

Udo Udoma, Okechukwu Enelamah: FG Investigates Ex-ministers Over Billions / Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke / EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Stolen Pants And Others Worth 360 Billions naira by alanka(f): 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
Since the last one year, i have lost many of my personal items to World Political Leaders who sent various secret agents to steal the and place them on action.

I lost more than 20 personal items which include: Pants/boxers, singlet, Shoes, wears, phones...among others.

when i estimated their worth in extraordinary abnormal market otherwise known as auction, i discovered they all what 360 billion.

information reaching me claimed that they were sold more than 400 billion naira which is a good response as every country of the world wants to have GOD's used items in their Museum or land there is no problem.

All I nee is that they should transfer my money 360 billion naira to me, either cash, bank, check, card...it would not matter.

Failure to do that, their trouble would be like that of GTB. Death would be visiting them in silence.

I hereby, order the world political leaders to send the proceed from my properties/items they stole from me. It does not matter if they have sold them or not what matter is that since they have stolen then, they have stolen them let them pay

if i could not receive it, before or on 15 of next month February 15, 2018 they should not fly, if they fly i will hijack their flight and kill them, if they flight i will hijack their flight and deep them into ocean.

from 15 of February, 2018 no world leader should travel all else they are ready to get lost.
Re: My Stolen Pants And Others Worth 360 Billions naira by Nonso92(m): 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
@OP, is it your pant and 20 other items that's worth over 400billion??

or someone else??

cos ayam not understanding!
Re: My Stolen Pants And Others Worth 360 Billions naira by Mrjo(m): 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
What type of weed wịll lead somebody into this?
Re: My Stolen Pants And Others Worth 360 Billions naira by baralatie(m): 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
alanka:
Since the last one year, i have lost many of my personal items to World Political Leaders who sent various secret agents to steal the and place them on action.

I lost more than 20 personal items which include: Pants/boxers, singlet, Shoes, wears, phones...among others.

when i estimated their worth in extraordinary abnormal market otherwise known as auction, i discovered they all what 360 billion.

information reaching me claimed that they were sold more than 400 billion naira which is a good response as every country of the world wants to have GOD's used items in their Museum or land there is no problem.

All I nee is that they should transfer my money 360 billion naira to me, either cash, bank, check, card...it would not matter.

Failure to do that, their trouble would be like that of GTB. Death would be visiting them in silence.

I hereby, order the world political leaders to send the proceed from my properties/items they stole from me. It does not matter if they have sold them or not what matter is that since they have stolen then, they have stolen them let them pay

if i could not receive it, before or on 15 of next month February 15, 2018 they should not fly, if they fly i will hijack their flight and kill them, if they flight i will hijack their flight and deep them into ocean.

from 15 of February, 2018 no world leader should travel all else they are ready to get lost.
I dey feel you!
lol
Re: My Stolen Pants And Others Worth 360 Billions naira by mohiozua(m): 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
It is well with you.
Re: My Stolen Pants And Others Worth 360 Billions naira by georjay(m): 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
lipsrsealed

FINALLY

village people succeeded
Re: My Stolen Pants And Others Worth 360 Billions naira by kokoA(m): 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
You can now see why Obj couldn't hold it any more ba that he had to write to Mr. President.
Re: My Stolen Pants And Others Worth 360 Billions naira by MrBottle: 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
It is happening......and it is making sense now

Peeps are losing it...
Re: My Stolen Pants And Others Worth 360 Billions naira by weownlagos: 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
Musywa in the making.

(1) (Reply)

See How Organise Lagos Was In The 1960s. / Herdsmen Killings: APC Demands Resignation Of Defence Minister / Governor Obaseki Visits Dickson In Yenagoa Sues For Peace Between Ijaws & Bini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.